No USC vs Alabama game Pac 12 only conference games.

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That probably depends more on length of the contract but I'll look into that tomorrow if I get some free time but even so I do think it's highly likely dabo is still highest paid on average by year 

good for him then. I have no issue with that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If either wanted more they would get it.

Say if Saban wanted a another 5 million per year he would get it. Who is gonna tell him no.

I'm sure he would because Alabama makes more than enough revenue thanks to Saban that any paycheck they give him brings its revenue back tenfold 

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Clemson is a very tough opponent. And only getting better 

2017: Lost by 18 to an SEC team in playoffs 

2019: Lost by 17 to an SEC team in the playoffs 

Clemson is elite but they’re not getting better. They were stomped two of the last three years. Their best days (2014/2016) are behind them

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i do believe alabama has some reserves when it comes to clemson. Your not gonna play them in the regular season and miss out of the post season if you lose. Clemson is a very tough opponent. And only getting better 

Right! When it comes to non conference games, I feel like Saban/Bama are very......careful when picking those games. But yeah, I highly doubt Saban wants to put his team on the field that actually poses a legit threat to his team.....like clemson or any team with a dual threat QB. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Right! When it comes to non conference games, I feel like Saban/Bama are very......careful when picking those games. But yeah, I highly doubt Saban wants to put his team on the field that actually poses a legit threat to his team.....like clemson or any team with a dual threat QB. 

Exactly. They more than likely pick non conference games that are winners 

Hes not gonna go into sec play with a loss 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Unless they play Ohio St.

There never seems to be a way to beat Clemson. First, a throat punch in the 1900s, then an Orange Bowl loss and an injured Braxton Miller, the whole 31-0 fiasco, and now this past year with targeting and no fumble call.

22 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Saves USC a beating.  May give Clay Helton 1 more year. Most USC fans were wanting a beat down hoping to get Urban Meyer Asap. 

SC would have handled bama.  Only chance bama would have had is if they started BY.  Then SC would be in trouble.  Otherwise it would have been a walk in the park. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

SC would have handled bama.  Only chance bama would have had is if they started BY.  Then SC would be in trouble.  Otherwise it would have been a walk in the park. 

Uh, we're talking about Alabama right? I would have said Bama would crush USC. The game would have been at Dallas, too, so there's no home field advantage. Don't see how USC could have won.

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Alabama could have started Mac Jones's grandmother and won by 10.

Bryce Young's grandmother as qb would beat USC by 20.

Alabama could beat USC running the ball every play.

Alabama won last time 52-6 with a back up QB.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ngdawg said:

There never seems to be a way to beat Clemson. First, a throat punch in the 1900s, then an Orange Bowl loss and an injured Braxton Miller, the whole 31-0 fiasco, and now this past year with targeting and no fumble call.

1978, to be precise.

26 years before your 16-year-old-ass was born 🙄

• Haha 2