where are you Nolebull?

I AM IRONMAN

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I wonder when he'll return. And how do you get banned on this site (and for what reason)? What does it entitle?

You have to say something really outrageous to get banned or blocked I haven't received a warning or anything and seeing how others talk on here towards each other if he got banned he had to say something racist like rab.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

There's actually a reason for this. I spoke about it earlier. For the 2016 election, a company called Cambridge Analytica was hired by the Trump campaign to illegally siphon Facebook data from unassuming users and run advertisements. 5.9 million ads were run through this method. It was highly illegal but it never reached the full limelight because of Trump's efforts to keep it hidden. Don't believe me? Watch the Republican-produced Netflix series called "The Great Hack".

He isn't gonna read or respond to what you said that's the way trumpers are.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

WHAT-THE-FUcK.!!!???  Is the racist ass, intolerant, shit bag cancel culture come to the hallowed halls of PrepG?!! 

...I would sincerely request that the powers-that-be take a hard look as to WTF you are doing. I love you guys.You know that. But I’ve been called a Klansman here by certain individuals (and others too). And I know for a fact that owner of this site KNOWS that I’m not. Nole IS NOT. THC is not. Everyone knows this. WTF?!!! Why are only conservatives being targeted?! I’m a a little sad. Sincerely.

BL

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You have to say something really outrageous to get banned or blocked I haven't received a warning or anything and seeing how others talk on here towards each other if he got banned he had to say something racist like rab.

You've already been banned once lol.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You've (Ga96) already been banned once lol.

39 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip's been banned at least once from almost every form he's been on lol. 

We were led to believe only those with Republican/conservative viewpoints have been targeted. Perhaps not.

Have more goofball righties been disciplined than goofball lefties? Maybe, but it seems a lot more posts come from the righties. 

If an inordinate number of posts/posters are from one side, it makes sense they would have more infractions. I'd think.

Here are the last posters of the most recent threads...

image.thumb.png.93e7c256b2bcc74a1e178474d1fe1691.png

image.png.8da2bebe25ff3b91408ccefdab6001c5.png

image.thumb.png.2d5f55faf98525556da5bb35c746213a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

We were led to believe only those with Republican/conservative viewpoints have been targeted. Perhaps not.

Have more goofball righties been disciplined than goofball lefties? Maybe, but it seems a lot more posts come from the righties. 

If an inordinate number of posts/posters are from one side, it makes sense they would have more infractions. I'd think.

😄

41 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Ga96/Sportsnut was banned for spamming for spamming the forum, not for specific post content AFAIK. 

There haven't been enough total bans to really get a good sample, but my guess is that it's probably close to even. The only real issue here is that that there's next to zero consistent moderation. Hawg stops by once a month or so and plays moderator for a few days, but he's clearly reluctant to come down to any degree on those with whom he aligns politically. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Ga96/Sportsnut was banned for spamming for spamming the forum, not for specific post content AFAIK. 

There haven't been enough total bans to really get a good sample, but my guess is that it's probably close to even. The only real issue here is that that there's next to zero consistent moderation. Hawg stops by once a month or so and plays moderator for a few days, but he's clearly reluctant to come down to any degree on those with whom he aligns politically. 

In one sentence you say it's pretty even, and then you say he's reluctant to come down on one side.

I don't think inconsistent moderation is a green light to post whatever we want. Lots of us on here -- lots -- have some growing up to do. Myself included.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1