where are you Nolebull?

I AM IRONMAN

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

In one sentence you say it's pretty even, and then you say he's reluctant to come down on one side.

I was talking about bans being pretty even, not overall moderation. 

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't think inconsistent moderation is a green light to post whatever we want. Lots of us on here -- lots -- have some growing up to do. Myself included.

I agree, (the beauty of anonymous posting lol) but that's not the message being sent. The mod in question vacillates constantly between stating his intent to tap out and just let this side go full thunderdome, and doing the monthly drop in to put the squeeze on posters with whom he disagrees. 

19 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Freedom of speech suppressed? MSM take over this site?

Not on this site, if anything’s gonna go down. Probably on the varsity side.... just spitballing or a Drummer/SportsNads melt over here. 

Hahaha, you guys have no discipline or brains for that matter, Yup... it’s the lack of brains. And discipline... yup. 

Weak sauce snowflakey far right sheeple, follow your Fuherer Mein Kampf Trump off the cliff. Hahahaha. 

It’s so bad, DNC putting marble mouth up to make it interesting. 

LOL, MAGA my ass.

Larry the Woke aka bgw

• Haha 1

Rab got popped for posting “political” shit and pretty sure Nolebull bought his way out the same way...posting “NoleBull” shit on the varsity side. 

But y’all snowflakes go ahead and wave Pom Poms and pontificate on Free Speech while marginalizing and oppressing minorities. 

Fucking clowns, damn y’all make me laugh. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rab got popped for posting “political” shit and pretty sure Nolebull bought his way out the same way...posting “NoleBull” shit on the varsity side.

Well thank you for the explanation.

without it...

...all you have is 'conspiracy'.

funny how that works...

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But y’all snowflakes go ahead and wave Pom Poms and pontificate on Free Speech equality, while marginalizing and oppressing minorities by skin color. <<FIFY

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

ha 

ha

😝

51 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But y’all snowflakes go ahead and wave Pom Poms and pontificate on Free Speech while marginalizing and oppressing minorities. 

bgw

The "TCU garbage coach" thread? That was political from the beginning, well before he weighed in on the issue.

I'm leaving the site in protest until @HawgGoneIt (or whoever was responsible for it) provides an explanation for the ban. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That makes sense, and if so, that's certainly justified. Weird that Chip does the same thing all the time, and has yet to even get a warning tho AFAIK. 🤷‍♂️

If in fact it was the TCU thread, BellyBob is right...it was a political thread from the start (no surprise seeing now who started it lol) and nole was hardly the only one there popping off. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The "TCU garbage coach" thread? That was political from the beginning, well before he weighed in on the issue.

I'm leaving the site in protest until @HawgGoneIt (or whoever was responsible for it) provides an explanation for the ban. 

Then how will you know if posted an explanation?😮😂

Nolebull has been warned about his racial and political posts on the varaity board more than once. I moved one thread in the a.m. that he dropped in politics on. 

I am not your housekeeper. After I sweep up behind you a few times, and tell you, and then sweep up behind you a few times again, I'm gonna drop the hammer on you. Nolebull is taking time off until noon, Sept. 4th. at which time he is welcome to come back and post all the racist political garbage he wants on the OT section and all the football stuff he wants on the varsity page. 

I've also had direct contact with the person that started the thread and started a couple of others on the varsity side that belong on the ot section as well. If he continues making me sweep up behind him, he can go hang out with Nolebull too. 

And anyone else for that matter. As far as disappearing in protest, I don't care. You aren't posting about football anyway. :D

• Thanks 5

Nolebull was banned for this post after I had just moved a thread he ruined with political garbage a couple of hours earlier.

Screenshot_20200807-153132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34c5836bc89b5f91938c050f354758b0.jpg

I'm done tolerating the racial and political bullshit from the OT section spilling over to the Varsity board. I don't bother with this mess on this side, so just keep it on this side. Pretty simple. 

There are a couple more folks that will get it soon too if they keep bringing that crap over there. 

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nolebull has been warned about his racial and political posts on the varaity board more than once. I moved one thread in the a.m. that he dropped in politics on. 

I am not your housekeeper. After I sweep up behind you a few times, and tell you, and then sweep up behind you a few times again, I'm gonna drop the hammer on you. Nolebull is taking time off until noon, Sept. 4th. at which time he is welcome to come back and post all the racist political garbage he wants on the OT section and all the football stuff he wants on the varsity page. 

I've also had direct contact with the person that started the thread and started a couple of others on the varsity side that belong on the ot section as well. If he continues making me sweep up behind him, he can go hang out with Nolebull too. 

And anyone else for that matter. As far as disappearing in protest, I don't care. You aren't posting about football anyway. :D

I appreciate it. 

Now I can continue to marginalize and oppress minorities in good conscience. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

That makes sense, and if so, that's certainly justified. Weird that Chip does the same thing all the time, and has yet to even get a warning tho AFAIK. 🤷‍♂️

If in fact it was the TCU thread, BellyBob is right...it was a political thread from the start (no surprise seeing now who started it lol) and nole was hardly the only one there popping off. 

Chip wasn't in that garbage, but Chip IS in your head. Say howdy to him for me.....he's probably the coolest dude you know. 😂

48 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I appreciate it. 

Now I can continue to marginalize and oppress minorities in good conscience. 

Shit, I had no idea I had that much power over another person. I think I'll join you. Now I have to come up with a good way to marginalize and oppress someone. 

• Like 1