College football has been cancelled!

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If we had it under control then maybe we'd have football... 

But this is America and nobody tells us what to do and now we're seeing the result of recklessness and not adhearing to health guidelines... 

What is “under control”? How can one control this? Is the flu under control? Was H1N1 which affected tens of millions more? I ask because I don’t recall the world stopping for it and I know two out of the four people in my household had it. 

So enlighten me on what under control means? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What is “under control”? How can one control this? Is the flu under control? Was H1N1 which affected tens of millions more? I ask because I don’t recall the world stopping for it and I know two out of the four people in my household had it. 

So enlighten me on what under control means? 

Don't play stupid... You know damn well what it means... 

It means it's not spreading like a wildfire... Like it is now the flu has been around for nearly a Century now there's ways to combat it... 

The Coronavirus has not and it won't be if we don't take it serious... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It means it's not spreading like a wildfire... Like it is now the flu has been around for nearly a Century now there's ways to combat it... 

Actually I don’t. If I knew I wouldn’t ask!

Apparently there is no controlling this virus. Many doctors say a vaccine that only 50% of Americans will get and will only be 50% effective. This means, by their guesstimates, that 25% of the population will be ok. That leaves 75% in harms way still.

Is that what you meant by control? 

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Asking him not to play stupid. No chance of that happening he still thinks 4 and 5 star players transfer for academic reasons.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Asking him not to play stupid. No chance of that happening he still thinks 4 and 5 star players transfer for academic reasons.

And you think your shathole county has never cheated. 

I won’t go into your embarrassing inability to communicate either spelling or context wise.

Anybody who has attempted to decipher some of your nonsensical drivel knows what I mean. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Is the flu under control? Was H1N1 which affected tens of millions more?

Yes, the flu is under control. It has a vaccine and we can reasonably predict exactly how many cases/deaths there will be every year.

The H1N1 did not affect tens of millions more, numbnuts.

The reason why every bozo saying stuff like this looks/sounds like you is that they don't know what the hell they're talking about either. The loudest people on this issue are the least informed.

The dominoes are falling one by one. With the power 5 ADs saying they didn't think a season could happen, that's all but the last nails in the coffin. 

At the end of the day, there is no way to play football and follow the guidelines put forth by the CDC. Most of us have played the game. There is huffing, puffing on the lines with big men practically hugging each other. There are dog piles of men fighting for a ball, and/or punching/stomping etc. each other. Blood, sweat, saliva, tears and breath are all shared in there. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, the flu is under control. It has a vaccine and we can reasonably predict exactly how many cases/deaths there will be every year.

The reason why every bozo saying stuff like this looks/sounds like you is that they don't know what the hell they're talking about either. The loudest people on this issue are the least informed.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2010/03/cdc-59-million-have-contracted-pandemic-flu

how many people contracted this fuckstick? 

57 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The reason why every bozo saying stuff like this looks/sounds like you is that they don't know what the hell they're talking about either. The loudest people on this issue are the least inform

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The dominoes are falling one by one. With the power 5 ADs saying they didn't think a season could happen, that's all but the last nails in the coffin. 

At the end of the day, there is no way to play football and follow the guidelines put forth by the CDC. Most of us have played the game. There is huffing, puffing on the lines with big men practically hugging each other. There are dog piles of men fighting for a ball, and/or punching/stomping etc. each other. Blood, sweat, saliva, tears and breath are all shared in there. 

I don’t know how Hs can play games but colleges can’t i just don’t see that,

god if some schools have football this year it’s over, there gonna be super teams like never before, ain’t no stud football player ain’t gonna sit out because their school cancelled football, best believe that kid is transferring to a school that’s playing 

big news in NJ, Teaneck cancelled football and they have some crazy athletes 

lance ball tamba hali alumni, those kids in Teaneck are transferring to where ever there’s football being played, because if they don’t play football they will not go to college 

49 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Way more than that, dumbass.

5 million people have tested positive for COVID-19. That means that the actual infection rate is an order of magnitude more than that.

We didn't test nearly this many people for H1N1. Only about 12,000 people died from it.

I know way more about this than you do.

57 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Way more than that, dumbass.

5 million people have tested positive for COVID-19. That means that the actual infection rate is an order of magnitude more than that.

We didn't test nearly this many people for H1N1. Only about 12,000 people died from it.

I know way more about this than you do.

By all means share. You seem to know everything. Solve this bitch, bitch. 

And while you’re at it answer the question. What do you consider “under control”? Not that you decide shit for anybody, but I wanna hear this. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know how Hs can play games but colleges can’t i just don’t see that,

god if some schools have football this year it’s over, there gonna be super teams like never before, ain’t no stud football player ain’t gonna sit out because their school cancelled football, best believe that kid is transferring to a school that’s playing 

big news in NJ, Teaneck cancelled football and they have some crazy athletes 

lance ball tamba hali alumni, those kids in Teaneck are transferring to where ever there’s football being played, because if they don’t play football they will not go to college 

I imagine they'll try. Utah is supposed to start this week. I'd have been heading there or some of the Midwest states. The coastal states are too hot with the virus right now. It's gonna be very difficult to get anything realistic in place. 

We were talking about how some Georgia teams are starting to look like juco teams this weekend. Problem is, there is no telling what's going to happen here. Being that it's public schools mainly, the only real expense is a lease and moving costs. With the GHSA not enforcing the remain for a year clause, play and check out. Lol. If they come here and enroll, then the season gets cancelled, what next? Just move again or what?