I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Fluent Mandarin, semi-fluent Japanese, can handle himself in Thailand, some Spanish from high school/college in the USA. He also comprehends, but does not speak, Jamaican patois. 

Good luck in whatever you choose. We considered leaving if hillary was elected, but got a reprieve. 

In our countless hours of consideration, studying and reviewing different countries, anywhere you go will not stack up to what you have here. It just won’t. Even with stable/secure employment and the financial wherewithal to survive, being a foreign man in a foreign land isn’t the easiest road to hoe. Ask anybody who moved here as an older adult how easy it is. 

In the end everybody has to do what they have to for themselves and their families. I’d never shit on somebody’s decision they thought was in their best interest. With the call to defund police and that type of stuff I am not sure what lies ahead for me and mine or you and yours. I do know that the God I worship will take care of us and will show us favor for being good people and considerate servants. 

Best of luck and safe travels! What’s cool is that you can watch hsfb and have these conversations from almost anywhere in the world! 

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

With the call to defund police and that type of stuff I am not sure what lies ahead for me and mine or you and yours. I do know that the God I worship will take care of us and will show us favor for being good people and considerate servants.

The fact that you believe shit like this is what makes you a perfectly aligned person of the right.

Believing fairy tales like the former and the later.

You are the perfect mark.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The fact that you believe shit like this is what makes you a perfectly aligned person of the right.

Believing fairy tales like the former and the later.

You are the perfect mark.

The fact that you are 25+ names in to this website and will undoubtedly be on a new one in the next week or so makes you irrelevant.

@HawgGoneIt can’t you find a way to permanently ban this fucking buffoon? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

The fact that you are 25+ names in to this website and will undoubtedly be on a new one in the next week or so makes you irrelevant.

@HawgGoneIt can’t you find a way to permanently ban this fucking buffoon? 

Absolutely not, this buffoon likes that buffoon especially on this side. 

25+ logins is pretty fucking sharp on the political scene, especially kicking the shit out of a few shitheads over here. 

So my vote is FUCK NO, however if 25+ gets lost on the Varsity side... well, and gets sideways; I’m pretty sure I’ll give him rights to:

#1 Buffoon. 

Regards,

Aspiring Buffoon 

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

25+ logins is pretty fucking sharp on the political scene, especially kicking the shit out of a few shitheads over here. 

So my vote is FUCK NO, however if 25+ gets lost on the Varsity side... well, and gets sideways; I’m pretty sure I’ll give him rights to:

#1 Buffoon. 

Regards,

Aspiring Buffoon 

Trade? 

38 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

#1 Buffoon. 

Regards,

Aspiring Buffoon 

Aspiring?!? You?!?

Nah Bruh.......you’re a full fledged fucking buffoon! Wear that badge proudly homey!

😂 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You are frauds. You are the lie’: Rose McGowan torches the DNC, calls Biden a rapist, inciting a horde of party defenders

https://www.rt.com/usa/498660-rose-mcgowan-torches-dnc/

Here, let me help you, fucking simpleton wannabe Bama redneck.... McGowan is unemployable in the industry before this.

Wanna guess the "positive" blowback?

Continue posting 1000s of useless mind numbing drivel, hopefully the DTs aren't too bad before resupply when ABC stores open.

bgw