I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because of 9/11

U do understand how how of an approval he had because of 9/11

We the people know 3000 people were executed that day we knew the mission

He fucked up when he went to Iraq to get saddam because his daddy couldn't get him 

Yet it was the USA who helped Saddam get in power because we were too busy worrying about Russia that we supported anyone fighting them

Just now, Blueliner said:

It's true. Voted for Clinton, Gore, and Obama the FIRST time. Then I realized what kind of POS that guy is. You're now blocked again. Just FYI.👍

You have absolutely no principles.

Didn't you claim that you voted for Hillary?

What kind of loon voted for Obama and Clinton and then almost overnight becomes the biggest turd in message board history who claims that all Dems are vile American haters?

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So who would have been associated with Afghanistan? Maybe I mixed him up with someone else but ik we ended up indirectly creating a future enemy because of the cold war 

We backed the afghanis against the soviet invasion in like 1979. A lot of weapons they have are ours 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Okay meaning we basically gave the middle East the strength to rise up because of Russia who we worked with to take out the Nazis

Notice a pattern here 

Do u know what the afganis have that we want? 

Poppy seeds. Cia backed it 

It's our drug connection 

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

There you go again, flapping your keystrokes and projecting.... you pay taxes right? Consider this a long overdue tax bill unpaid by TeamUSA.

Who said anything about money? A check ain’t gonna fix this shit, but the Accra Accord in 1996 did come up with a number.

bgw

Apologies. By “reparations” I apparently incorrectly assumed you meant money paid out individually .

Billions, of not trillions, have been dumped into social services which IMO has hurt more than it’s helped a lot of people. Created a subset of Americans that have become dependent on government handouts instead of themselves.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for helping out those fellow Americans who need a hand up. I’m not, however, for a program which creates people who decide that it’s much easier to collect them checks than fend for themselves. 

You know I love you! Even if you’re a misguided old racist! 😂 😘 

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have evidence for this claim of course, right?

Oh, no?

It's just a trope that you repeat?

I thought so.

You’re right. The millions of Americans who have lived off of social services their entire adult lives are all people who just can’t catch a break. I’m sure all of them have busted their asses to find work to get themselves out of the situation they’re in! 

If you’re too stupid to see this you are the problem, not the solution! You’re probably one o of those asshole who are against drug testing people in welfare as well. How dumb of us! Why would we want to drug test people who “allegedly“ are trying to find work to better their lives along with their families. I mean, doesn’t everybody wanna hire a druggie?!? 

Sorry for touching a nerve! Obviously you live this or have people who do to be so ridiculously ignorant to it. 

• Like 1