I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

and u realize we haven't been suckered into a war right?

Diplomacy through strength. 

When the world knows what your capable of they dont tend to fuck witj you

Realize Iran threatens shit daily. Doesnt do anything and we killed their general 

And he can show that strength in a war room or a meeting with leaders 

Not acting like a bitch behind a phone 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I don't think they give loans out to the amount of money my business plan would need 

And I don't have parents to lend me that kind of cash, not that 300k would even break the surface of the kind of money my plan would require

Well than get a bunch of people or go on shark tank

U need a think tank to invest in your business 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

he took out a terrorist in Solemani

He also hit several others in Africa

His actions have already spoken 

Don't you mean the military did that?

Also if we handing out credit wasn't Bin laden taken out under Obama leadership even though Obama was called a Muslim for some reason nobody has explained to me?

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Don't you mean the military did that?

Also if we handing out credit wasn't Bin laden taken out under Obama leadership even though Obama was called a Muslim for some reason nobody has explained to me?

Who ordered it?

Trump 

Yes obama took out bin laden using bush's plans. I posted that long ago 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why would I care what some random millionaire has 

Is him being rich gonna help me in any way? No 

Is he gonna greet me on the street? No 

Why should I want to see some rich scum get to buy another private jet when I have to live outside some town of hillbillies because I can't afford to live in a city of intelligent living people

I love your questions. Dig deeper, my friend. Don't be a slave to the narrative. Question it. And lemme ask you this... do you think that Biden, Harris, and the like aren't the rich scum that you talk about? Do you think it'll be different (or better) under them? If so, Why?

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I love your questions. Dig deeper, my friend. Don't be a slave to the narrative. Question it. And lemme ask you this... do you think that Biden, Harris, and the like aren't the rich scum that you talk about? Do you think it'll be different (or better) under them? If so, Why?

Neither of those 2 are the blowhard like Trump is for one (which I'm sure nobody would disagree with as Trump's "colorful" personality has never been a debate)

Like @HSFBfan said already the president is basically a figure head and Congress runs the show so honestly I don't think it matters who's the president for political movement as Congress will control how the government operates so I see the president as more of a visual representation of the American people and I don't view Trump meshing with my personality and I'm personally fed up with a leader who is crude and constantly trying to make himself the center of attention 

Obama definitely made mistakes but at least as a person he was a respectful guy

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So essentially he dragged a war out costing Americans their lives so he could look good with the economy

Why wasn't there more criticism leveled at Bush?

Because of 9/11

U do understand how how of an approval he had because of 9/11

We the people know 3000 people were executed that day we knew the mission

He fucked up when he went to Iraq to get saddam because his daddy couldn't get him 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Neither of those 2 are the blowhard like Trump is for one (which I'm sure nobody would disagree with as Trump's "colorful" personality has never been a debate)

Like @HSFBfan said already the president is basically a figure head and Congress runs the show so honestly I don't think it matters who's the president for political movement as Congress will control how the government operates so I see the president as more of a visual representation of the American people and I don't view Trump meshing with my personality and I'm personally fed up with a leader who is crude and constantly trying to make himself the center of attention 

I think it was proven in 2016 that at least electorally we didn't respect him 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Neither of those 2 are the blowhard like Trump is for one (which I'm sure nobody would disagree with as Trump's "colorful" personality was never been a debate)

Ok. Sounds like your mind is made up. He hurts your feelings. I get it. He hurts a lot of people's feelings. But you CAN NOT argue against his track record if you seriously dig into what he's accomplished in 3.5 years despite being harranged by the left 24/7/365 and the China Election Infection. Be careful as to what you vote for.👍