I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The irony of this guy answering my claim that he had no evidence by just proceeding to make more claims without evidence.

Right!

Get a true kick outta somebody who is so insecure they create multiple personas on a hsfb message board forums toot their own horn, Mr. 25 posts. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Apologies. By “reparations” I apparently incorrectly assumed you meant money paid out individually .

Billions, of not trillions, have been dumped into social services which IMO has hurt more than it’s helped a lot of people. Created a subset of Americans that have become dependent on government handouts instead of themselves.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for helping out those fellow Americans who need a hand up. I’m not, however, for a program which creates people who decide that it’s much easier to collect them checks than fend for themselves. 

You know I love you! Even if you’re a misguided old racist! 😂 😘 

Reparations for the atrocities.... 246 years of slavery...100 years of Jim Crow legalization of murdering Blacks...Africans kidnapped put in bondage separated from families, treated as livestock, insured by Aetna, taxed by our very own government, police force created solely for capturing runaways , whipped, murdered, raped, taxed, then there’s the methodology of mental subjugation which continues today albeit different levels... better but not ideal by a system designed by whites to oppress, suppress, deny education and opportunity. 

No equity passed down from generations, put a lot behind the 8 ball... is it better than it was , yes although as recent as 1996 a black farmer was unable to get a loan to farm, thankfully that changed. Land ownership, not really until the 60s when redlining and mortgage covenants were prevalent in addition to scarce financing available for Blacks. 

Reparations in a sense would be an apology, reparations would be educational opportunities beyond cookie cutter approaches of today, reparations would be business opportunities and financing beyond the programs that’s available today, reparations would mean healing, repairing the wounds, a healing of sorts. 

Peace ☮️,

bgw

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Reparations for the atrocities.... 246 years of slavery...100 years of Jim Crow legalization of murdering Blacks...Africans kidnapped put in bondage separated from families, treated as livestock, insured by Aetna, taxed by our very own government, police force created solely for capturing runaways , whipped, murdered, raped, taxed, then there’s the methodology of mental subjugation which continues today albeit different levels... better but not ideal by a system designed by whites to oppress, suppress, deny education and opportunity. 

No equity passed down from generations, put a lot behind the 8 ball... is it better than it was , yes although as recent as 1996 a black farmer was unable to get a loan to farm, thankfully that changed. Land ownership, not really until the 60s when redlining and mortgage covenants were prevalent in addition to scarce financing available for Blacks. 

Reparations in a sense would be an apology, reparations would be educational opportunities beyond cookie cutter approaches of today, reparations would be business opportunities and financing beyond the programs that’s available today, reparations would mean healing, repairing the wounds, a healing of sorts. 

Peace ☮️,

bgw

I understand a lot of what you say and agree with most as well. My issue is you keep avoiding my questions. 

YOU said a few posts ago it wasn’t MONEY, So what would you like? WHAT is “fair”? WHO is footing the bill for this? 

As a father to a rising senior Daughter of Mexican descent, I can tell you it is MUCH easier to get into the schools my Baby wants to get into as a black American than Mexican. I’m not sure if those are the types of opportunities you’re referring to, but I’d like my Daughter to get a fair shake based solely upon her education and skill set. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

YOU said a few posts ago it wasn’t MONEY, So what would you like? WHAT is “fair”? WHO is footing the bill for this? 

It was answered in third paragraph in general terms... same folks that granted reparations to the indigenous Indians and interned Japanese-Americans

Indians got something, but a raw deal nonetheless..... Japanese-Americans suit finally settled in 1988.

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was answered in third paragraph in general terms... same folks that granted reparations to the indigenous Indians and interned Japanese-Americans

Indians got something, but a raw deal nonetheless..... Japanese-Americans suit finally settled in 1988.

bgw

Indians got nothing comparatively. I mean, this IS Native land. Not white, nor black, Nor anybody but indigenous peoples. 

Nonody has the answers because nothing anybody does will make everybody happy. Therein lies the rub. So it becomes about making YOU/ME happy and those around us. 
Throwing more money at the problems isn’t helping. It hasn’t helped. WE need to take care of those fellow Americans who can’t take care of themselves. If you can take care of yourself, it’s not fair to continue to take and take. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

We’re good Bro. Always have been-

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Right!

Get a true kick outta somebody who is so insecure they create multiple personas on a hsfb message board forums toot their own horn, Mr. 25 posts. 

Guru used to make other screen names  just to post about STA so he wasn’t the only one talking about the school

the guy is a stage 4 LOSER

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Most of my accounts have been banned by insecure loser, ClownGoneIt.

But thanks for continuing to get things wrong over and over.

Your the most insecure poster on here and maybe if you would get a clue and realize there's a reason you got banned maybe you would learn something

But it's likely your too stupid to comprehend this stuff Drew boy

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Most of my accounts have been banned by insecure loser, ClownGoneIt.

But thanks for continuing to get things wrong over and over.

Bwahahahaha...

darn it all.  Everything and everyone is always wrong in your book. What is that telling you 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I understand a lot of what you say and agree with most as well. My issue is you keep avoiding my questions. 

As a father to a rising senior Daughter of Mexican descent, I can tell you it is MUCH easier to get into the schools my Baby wants to get into as a black American than Mexican. I’m not sure if those are the types of opportunities you’re referring to, but I’d like my Daughter to get a fair shake based solely upon her education and skill set. 

Man they already got reparations, if you ask the BLM leader 

if I was president I’d sign a reparations package then use that money to rebuild all the small businesses that were destroyed by these savages 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:04 AM, HSFBfan said:

Progressives are already saying if biden gets in they will make sure he passes all their crazy bills and if he's not progressive enough will challenge him in 2024

If they had the power to do that then why did their candidate get killed by Joe Biden in the primary?

😄

It's almost painful how silly you are.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Columbiafan said:

Avoid wars? Is that why he sits on Twitter trying to provoke countries with nukes? 

Nukes are old school and will never make it out of the country they are launched from. There are weapons in space that make Nukes almost worthless. Why do you think the USA hasn't mentioned North Korea or Iran building nukes lately? Dirty bombs are another story though. But not so easy to import into another country.

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:11 AM, Newbie said:

Bwahahahaha...

darn it all.  Everything and everyone is always wrong in your book. What is that telling you 

Exactly....every team not named STA sucks.  That's what made DBP BEATING them twice SOOOOO SWEET!

20-10

24(31)- 7

second game had to be at West Point because those pansies were too good to play at Bosco...the funmy thing is Bosco played them at their shitty run of the mill municipal stadium...and Bosco's stadium/surroundings are beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Nukes are old school and will never make it out of the country they are launched from. There are weapons in space that make Nukes almost worthless. Why do you think the USA hasn't mentioned North Korea or Iran building nukes lately? Dirty bombs are another story though. But not so easy to import into another country.

Man I been watching hella nuke videos lately, my favs the Tsar bomba.

Or my favorite weapon is Rods of God @Troll ever hear of them?  supposedly  Giant Tungsten metal rods dropped from outer space , has 0 radiation and aftermath, but the initial blow is devastating 

1960624C-CD8D-483C-A975-3A365E2C5F59.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If you believe this then you're a bigger buffoon than we all thought.