truth about Blake

I AM IRONMAN

Lots of dead police officers who decided to "wait and see" what a person grabs out of a vehicle. 

It always amazes me that people who have never been in a split second life or death situation, have all the answers. I also believe if he's white, he still gets shot. Biggest difference? It doesnt make national news, and assaults and looting doesnt occur.

Policing will never be perfect, and there will be questionable events, but in this case, the responsibility lies solely on Blakes actions.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Lots of dead police officers who decided to "wait and see" what a person grabs out of a vehicle. 

It always amazes me that people who have never been in a split second life or death situation, have all the answers. I also believe if he's white, he still gets shot. Biggest difference? It doesnt make national news, and assaults and looting doesnt occur.

Policing will never be perfect, and there will be questionable events, but in this case, the responsibility lies solely on Blakes actions.

In NY you have to wait until you are being shot at to return fire. 

So I'll be curious to see how this goes but as of now I dont believe its a good shooting 

5 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I think 50 officers got ambushed and killed last year alone, no protests , nothing but a big FU to all the police families that won’t get their son, daughter father mother back..   

obviously Cops lives don’t matter

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So I'll be curious to see how this goes but as of now I dont believe its a good shooting 

Thats awesome. Wait until Im shot to return fire? That why New York is New York.

The shooting will be the debate. His actions that led up to it should not.

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Thats awesome. Wait until Im shot to return fire? That why New York is New York.

The shooting will be the debate. His actions that led up to it should not.

Ok let's go through this. 

The suspect is walking away from the cop correct? 

He has something in his hand. Believe its a knife correct? If so the knife is not a threat to a cop as the suspect is walking away from him 

Next part. Suspect is apparently walking towards his car to possibly grab something. Still not a threat to any officer at this point in time

Cop shoots him 7 times in the back

If these are the facts the shooting is not a good one. You cant argue that the cop was being threatened throughout these steps 

Sorry im a cops son. I support the hell out of the cops. But we can break it down logically

Forgot to add one thing. The cop did tase him first but was not successful just to add in that detail 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

In NY they are canceling indoor dining because apparently it’s racist to eat indoors 

Mayor Bill de Blasio suggested Tuesday he’s reluctant to restart indoor dining because it’s an activity for middle- and upper-income New Yorkers that clashes with his pledge to transform the Big Apple’s “tale of two cities” with progressive policies.

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

In NY they are canceling indoor dining because apparently it’s racist to eat indoors 

Mayor Bill de Blasio suggested Tuesday he’s reluctant to restart indoor dining because it’s an activity for middle- and upper-income New Yorkers that clashes with his pledge to transform the Big Apple’s “tale of two cities” with progressive policies.

Let's stay on topic

The procedures of the NYPD have been the same for 40 years way before de blasio 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He is such an asshole. More interested in painting  BLM in front of Trump Towers then taking care of his own citizens

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I tried telling these guys , no one has ever been choked out on here , cause if your choking and can’t breathe, it’s physically impossible to be choking while screaming that you can’t breathe

I’m not condoning what Chauvin did, but maybe....just maybe if Floyd wasn’t a drug addict and a serial offender...he’d be alive today. But it’s crazy how that the the media/left don’t place any responsibility o the offender. SMDH. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/26/2020 at 6:36 AM, concha said:

I assume you are referring to dumbasses doing things like resisting arrest, ignoring lawful orders and then trying to enter a vehicle where they might possess a weapon?

We actually agree for once...

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

All  of the above are simple, common-sense behaviors that the left refuses to demand from anyone under their tent.

Here's what the BLM wants police to do.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:26 PM, rockinl said:

Thanks, but that bead should already be on the subject. Before turning back if so.

Self control.

bgw