Meanwhile: Saints/Raiders at the Death Star tonight!

RedZone

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

A real shame the Death Star will be empty..  I imagine those people were ready to make some noise this year in Vegas

Yep, it sucks.

I split time between Vegas and Miami Beach now - was looking forward to going to Golden Knights and Raiders games. Knights made it to the West Conf. Finals and a lot of people didn't notice due to the staggered way the NHL season went.

Stadium is pretty cool, looks like giant UFO. Traffic is already tough in that area (South Strip) in normal times. They have trams and other people movers planned to get people in and out on game day...but I'm not sure that'll be enough on game day.

May have to park at the Sahara and walk it all the way over next year if it's a normal season.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Ima be honest... 

Its time for Brees to sit down and retire same for Brady... 

Good or bad I give him 2 years at the most with the Bucs... 

If both of them decided to retire right now there wouldn't be anything  to be ashamed of both had long fulfilling careers broke numerous records. Brees Age showed last night.... he's done... its time for him to sit down. You did good man just retire... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ima be honest... 

If both of them decided to retire right now there wouldn't be anything  to be ashamed of both had long fulfilling careers broke numerous records. Brees Age showed last night.... he's done... its time for him to sit down. You did good man just retire... 

iVe been telling @BUFORDGAWOLVES this for years, he should have gone out on top instead of trying to play while on Medicare 

time to retire and get that god damn scar on his face taking care of

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Wildcat3 said:

Golden Nugget old downtown.  The Aria or the Wynn is nice on the strip.  Or Bellagio. Best food is Triple George in old downtown area. Top 3 Tai restaurant is in Vegas.  Lotus of Siam.  Best Tai food on the planet.  Best strip club; couldn't tell you but I have heard some stories. 😉

Lotus is great.
https://www.cntraveler.com/restaurants/las-vegas/lotus-of-siam

I heard that they reopened their old location on Sahara. So maybe they will have two restaurants open once this CV madness slows down. 

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ima be honest... 

Brees already signed his TV contract. Brady is gonna play until he gets tired. The thing is so many organizations and QBs are so bad Brees and Brady can still hang around.

14 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Yep, it sucks.

I split time between Vegas and Miami Beach now - was looking forward to going to Golden Knights and Raiders games. Knights made it to the West Conf. Finals and a lot of people didn't notice due to the staggered way the NHL season went.

Stadium is pretty cool, looks like giant UFO. Traffic is already tough in that area (South Strip) in normal times. They have trams and other people movers planned to get people in and out on game day...but I'm not sure that'll be enough on game day.

May have to park at the Sahara and walk it all the way over next year if it's a normal season.

My brother got the hook up on season tix.  Can't wait for 2021 NFL season!

• Like 1