Top 5 Biggest Sketchy/Scam Programs in the Last 10 Years

reggid

17 hours ago, reggid said:

Why were they a scam?   Because they had no actual physical facilities?  Because they had no actual classes, and their online program was a bust?  Because they claimed faked affiliations?  Because they were putting together a “football program” without any actual school, an administration, or facilities?     Why, geez — who does that sound like?  LOL.  Good God, you’re the biggest clown and con artist I’ve ever seen on any high school football board.  You’re literally just an unethical pimp for scam artists.

All of that was greatly helped by your friend GSB.  Nobody did more marketing and promoting for them than him.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:06 PM, CODBEARD said:

Any list like this that doesn't have USA #1 is invalid.... Plus you are missing a whole lot more than those if your going back 10 years.. @eaglesinsider can help you out with that. Once he gets back from where ever it is he is coaching these days.. Italy, France,  Pakistan or Zimbabwe who knows lol

I could probably write a book on that topic. As soon as accredited online education became a thing, sketchy "schools" offering football really took off.  The first one I remember being really aware of was "Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy" about a decade ago. That's a real (tiny) military school in Southern Maryland but it turns out the team had absolutely no affiliation with them whatsoever. They just took their name and tried to convince the MPSSAA they were totally a real school team and should be sanctioned to play MPSSAA schools. In reality they were pretty much a homeschool team that enrolled kids who were going to public schools but ineligible to play football for some reason or another. 

I've had job offers from some very sketchy places but never Pakistan or Zimbabwe lol. My general rule is only work in countries with no active terrorist groups, a government that's not actively hostile to the US and where the currency is likely to hold value. Hence why I stay out of the Chinese market despite it paying by far the best.

Believe it or not I'm still based out of the states for now, though I did move recently so that's taken up a ton of my time. Next fall when the COVID stuff is hopefully past I'll probably go back to Italy full time. Something about the slower pace of life I find really appealing. That and the fact that you can live like a king in Rome on a salary that would barely keep your head above water in even a mid-sized American city.

• Like 2

That’s two out of the BS scammers’ three OOS games cancelled — will IMG be cancelled, too?  What kind of lowlife scammers and pimps would put together a “schedule” that a team has no way of actually fulfilling?  Can you even really call it a schedule if it has no basis in reality?  They might as well have said they had games against NFL teams.

Why, it’s almost like it was not a real schedule in the first place, and was just part of the con used by the scammers and their pimps.   LOL.

• Haha 1

Getting back to the more general topic of this thread for a minute, there’s a lot of good material out there on the Prime Prep scam, and how Texas education officials were repeatedly warned about the scam in advance, but approved the deal anyway, only for it implode in a blizzard of fraud soon after.  The most troubling part of the scam was Deion personally appearing at gatherings of parents to vouch for the place and use talk of Jesus as bait to lure in the families.

In my opinion, I’d say it’s about 50:50 whether Sanders makes it though more than a couple months as coach of Jackson State, and I’d say there is a near-certainty that sooner or later, his program will collapse in a heap of fraud and NCAA violations.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:12 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

They can play in TX. The TCCH game was canceled due to lack of funding and nothing more than that. 

If they had no money to fulfill the scheduled game, then why was it scheduled?  If they had no way to actually play the game, then was it ever truly “scheduled” at all?  Or was it really just part of the scam?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The good news is that they just added LCA. Two trips to FL in three weeks time just isn’t feasible during these trying times. 

They added LCA, and you call that good news????  HAHAHAHAHAHA.   Loser, these grad programs don’t even exist as real schools, but you’re claiming the completely fake schools playing each other is good news?  Only for the scammers and their pimps like you.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Football games at any level are wonderful. We’ll be in Arlington, TX next Saturday for the IMG/DV game. Let me guess. Those are scam schools too? #fortheloveofthegame 

What do other games have to do with the scam games you pimp?  If you schedule games that a team has no way to fulfill, how is that not a scam?   You’re not just a pimp for the scammers — you’re part of the scam.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

uhhemm.. bullshit!  Even if it were true Deion was paying for the trip Deion would not then refuse to honor that just because he took a HC job at JSU.  Deion even with all his flair and what not is not that kind of man.. GSB needs to stop believing all the BS these clowns tell him  that or he is just a liar.. #gullibleashell #blameitondeion

Not only did they stiff TCCH it was also TCCH's homecoming week. luckily they were able to get Joe T Robinson (public school Little Rock, Arkansas) to come and play and yes TCCH and TCAL foot the bill..

He’s a scumbag wife beater who was largely disliked by fans from FSU to the pros. One of those assholes who would blow off little kids from an autograph or picture. He is a fake Christian 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

With its latest last-minute cancellation, Bishop Scam-some-more “High School” tightens it’s grip on the #1 ranking of sleaziest scam programs.  They are now 3-for-3 in last-minute cancellations on their “scheduled” OOS games.

In related news, GSB tightens his grip on the #1 ranking as biggest low-life pimp and con-artist sleaze-merchant.

It had to hurt GSB when IMG told him to F off when GSB tried the usual BS scam of waiting until the last minute and then threatening cancellation unless IMG paid all of BS’ travel costs.  The scammers’ favorite pimp, GSB, got pimp-slapped instead!   LOL.

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, CODBEARD said:

@reggidGSB is a crazy fool. Stop lying about shit fool.. No one got scammed. Not to mention we were only there (ECA) for a semester, the first semester they opened (second half of freshman year)so my Son never played for ECA. We have no ill will towards ECA or the guys there, it just wasn't for us not a big deal. ECA did some real good things for kids and some kids kinda got put in a tight box. We left before any of that.

Now GSB you want go here again with this personal shit?  I promise you don't

who da fuq gardenstatebawrruh?  Why he not banned from folum?

• 2 years later...

Time to start a new list @eaglesinsider @Severino

There is some rumblings about something near Houston.. Then DC area there is no shortage of scam teams..

Like this clown outfit

https://mtzionpreparatoryacademy-footb.godaddysites.com/

They came up to Delaware to play Wilmington Friends and was getting smoked by a small smart kid school and coach took his team off the field and quit in the 3rd quarter down 34-0.. lol

and it's not the first time.  He quit vs Calvert Hall earlier in the season..

By the way the picture of Miles Hall on their websites is not their school building. Its an old Seminary college that offices are rented out for various organizations. There really is no actual school or campus. Mainly they use the gymnasium (Wagner Hall) and have a few of the old dorms on the site allotted to them to house the players. There is a library with a computer center on site as well that they use to take their classes whatever they are. That was all for basketball I have no idea where the football players go.

after pulling team off field vs Calvert Hall