HS player attacks referee in Edinburg

ATLien12x

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, how about let's bring an article showing that he did such a thing prior and all rather than what one thinks is going to be a quick drive by from the OT section? 

I'm not an asshole, but, that guy has the M.O. of that same type post, and, I literally didn't even fuck with him about it other than to laugh at his stupidity until we get the tag team OT crew over here trying to slap leather with a real gunslinger. 

Turns out I actually put thought into what I post while others not so much. I posted kids of color because that's what I meant. I had binko bingo over here defending old farts honor calling me lily white and talcum x bullshit. This thread was perfectly fine without those clowns bringing their bullshit into it. 

It was a news worthy story that does deserve discussion. Just not that type of bullshit. 

Tacolm calm down I wasn't defending anyone. 

Now go continue saving all the colored people. BTW what is your favorite color?

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, how about let's bring an article showing that he did such a thing prior and all rather than what one thinks is going to be a quick drive by from the OT section? 

I'm not an asshole, but, that guy has the M.O. of that same type post, and, I literally didn't even fuck with him about it other than to laugh at his stupidity until we get the tag team OT crew over here trying to slap leather with a real gunslinger. 

Turns out I actually put thought into what I post while others not so much. I posted kids of color because that's what I meant. I had binko bingo over here defending old farts honor calling me lily white and talcum x bullshit. This thread was perfectly fine without those clowns bringing their bullshit into it. 

It was a news worthy story that does deserve discussion. Just not that type of bullshit. 

I couldn't find an article about it, but according to an Edinburg Vela HS parent on the Texas board, the Duron kid did indeed attack a soccer ref last year after being ejected from a soccer match.  So sadly, that part appears to be true.

1 minute ago, Binko_Binks said:

Talcolm are you defending GA96?

Nah, just pointing to the facts. Its always interesting to watch how "everyone" interacts in these discussions. 

Let's make a brief rundown...

Video and announcement of a star player attacking a ref hits the varsity page.

A few "oh damn, big mistake" posts follow.

Ahhh... Poor academics, thug, blah blah blah attacks on the kid post. 

Someone made a funny about the ignorance of the latter.

(Escalation) by the attacker

Called out for escalating and attacking

Binko to the rescue with a ton of racial bullshit

A few half decent posts pertaining to the original subject

Ga96 shows up and we see a continuation of racial bullshit.

Someone fussed about Ga96 but not about Binko or Mag

I point out the correlation. 

Get called talcolm again. 

Does that about outline it? 

Next stop, ban hammer if we continue down this road. :D I promise I'll put a bow on the conversation. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Yard Dart said:

I couldn't find an article about it, but according to an Edinburg Vela HS parent on the Texas board, the Duron kid did indeed attack a soccer ref last year after being ejected from a soccer match.  So sadly, that part appears to be true.

I was talking about the original Mag person that apparently had all this info this morning early. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, just pointing to the facts. Its always interesting to watch how "everyone" interacts in these discussions. 

Next stop, ban hammer if we continue down this road. :D I promise I'll put a bow on the conversation. 

I personally apologize for calling the Chef In Adam Sandler’s 50 first dates a Wide Reciever 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What do I need to do to have you ban me?

How about this Fuck you!  You sorry white boy, who wants to be black because being black is the new cool thing. 

Ban that with a bow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here is a link from 247 sports about him attacking a soccer ref and being suspended. The kid is an out of control thug.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Texas-HS-football-player-slams-referee-Emmanuel-Duron-after-ejection-update--156046552/Amp/

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Kid's career is over should be charged with assault, Head coach principal, AD and probably several others  should be fired and charged with accessory to assault. Since they all allowed a kid who attacked a ref before back on the field.  That ref will have lawsuits against several including the school and all involved. 

Better go read you a law book Holmes...

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Better go read you a law book Holmes...

He has already probably been contacted by lawyers.  

He already attacked another ref last year. Then was allowed by these adults in position of power him back on the field to attack another ref. But you are saying they are not liable.  You are wrong on this.  If that ref claims long term damage wait and see. The school system allowed a dangerous person back. Probably a ton more on this kid we do not know. 

I know of a car dealership who hired a sex offender. The sex offender made an advance on a customer. The customer sued everyone involved including Ford, the dealership, general manager, service manager and won money from ford the dealership and all involved lost their jobs. So don't tell me this crap.

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He has already probably been contacted by lawyers.  

He already attacked another ref last year. Then was allowed by these adults in position of power him back on the field to attack another ref. But you are saying they are not liable.  You are wrong on this.  If that ref claims long term damage wait and see. The school system allowed a dangerous person back. Probably a ton more on this kid we do not know.

I know of a car dealership who hired a sex offender. The sex offender made an advance on a customer. The customer sued everyone involved including Ford, the dealership, general manager, service manager and won money from ford the dealership and all involved lost their jobs. So don't tell me this crap.

That's called going after the deep pockets.  Ford and the dealership's insurance providers very likely settled for a sum that was much less than the cost of litigation regardless of win, lose, or draw.  Part of the settlement could easily have been retribution based costing people their jobs.  The insurance companies may have said these people go or you are on your own. 

22 minutes ago, Fred said:

That's called going after the deep pockets.  Ford and the dealership's insurance providers very likely settled for a sum that was much less than the cost of litigation regardless of win, lose, or draw.  Part of the settlement could easily have been retribution based costing people their jobs.  The insurance companies may have said these people go or you are on your own. 

Probably correct. Problem was the dealership knew he was a registered sex offender and hired him anyway. There was an out of court settlement. 

But you can sue anybody for anything.  Saying this ref can't sue is a clueless statement.   Say the ref is diagnosed with permanent neck injury back injury somebody is liable.  Injury attorneys love people being hurt on the job. Say this ref now can't work his regular job.  I wonder how high the coverage the school has.   Gonna be a mess.