HS player attacks referee in Edinburg

ATLien12x

With all the feminine reactions in this post. I will say that this isn't the first time this has happened in high school football and it won't be the last. Judging by the history of these situations there won't be much that comes from this no matter how you feel about it. Misdemeanor community service and anger management classes.

42 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

With all the feminine reactions in this post. I will say that this isn't the first time this has happened in high school football and it won't be the last. Judging by the history of these situations there won't be much that comes from this no matter how you feel about it. Misdemeanor community service and anger management classes.

He was the defensive player of the yr last yr. I am sure he had plenty of offers. You can bet they are now gone. Like life your actions have consequences hopefully he will learn from this. . 

Kid's career is over should be charged with assault, Head coach principal, AD and probably several others  should be fired and charged with accessory to assault. Since they all allowed a kid who attacked a ref before back on the field.  That ref will have lawsuits against several including the school and all involved. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.themonitor.com/2020/12/04/edinburg-high-football-player-attacked-referee-charged-assault/

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If if if. I'm laughing at you. I already said the kid fucked up. 

I'm sat here now trying to figure out you know the kid's academics and other history well enough to make all those statements you made. 

You have a predisposition to respond this way when kids of color get into trouble. 

Good call Hawg. That's been Drum....Mag44 M.O. forever. I first jumped his ass 8-10 years ago on Rival's. The man has got some "Hate" going on. I'm surprised Covid didn't take the old New Jersey bastard out.....said another lucky old bastard. Guess he's to tough for that fake flu. Mag44 keeping it real....dumb   :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Wonder if those with these heated reactions when professional players do the same. You might not want to hear it but yes players target other players and refs and yes its on purpose yet somehow people manage not to call those players thugs or whatever has been said about this kid on this post. Hell I seen some of the idiots on this thread support a kid that actually murdered people. Hypocrisy!!!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Read that this is his 2nd time doing this. Last time on a soccer field....

Sounds like this dude needs some serious help with anger management. 

Don't think organized sports are for him anymore.

He needs about a 2 year sentence in a real prison. He can attack some real men in there and see how it goes instead of a overweight 58 year old refs.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Wonder if those with these heated reactions when professional players do the same. You might not want to hear it but yes players target other players and refs and yes its on purpose yet somehow people manage not to call those players thugs or whatever has been said about this kid on this post. Hell I seen some of the idiots on this thread support a kid that a

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Wonder if those with these heated reactions when professional players do the same. You might not want to hear it but yes players target other players and refs and yes its on purpose yet somehow people manage not to call those players thugs or whatever has been said about this kid on this post. Hell I seen some of the idiots on this thread support a kid that actually murdered people. Hypocrisy!!!

ctually murdered people. Hypocrisy!!!

Take this to OT page I jackass

I have no doubt this kids actions have evaporated his future in organized sports. 

We've had this discussion a few times on here. Basically, there are a lot of emotions being poured out on the football field. Some kids let it get the better of them and we get these types of incidents. Sometimes the coaching fosters aggression in such a manner that it can't be controlled as well. 

I'd look into not only the student but the staff as well if I was an AD or superintendant. As far as criminal charges, I'd defer to the ref, the district and the school system for a decision on that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If if if. I'm laughing at you. I already said the kid fucked up. 

I'm sat here now trying to figure out you know the kid's academics and other history well enough to make all those statements you made. 

You have a predisposition to respond this way when kids of color get into trouble. 

Outside of the his academics being this is his 2nd time attacking a ref everything else is proven.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Lawsuits by the ref. 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Outside of the his academics being this is his 2nd time attacking a ref everything else is proven.

So, how about let's bring an article showing that he did such a thing prior and all rather than what one thinks is going to be a quick drive by from the OT section? 

I'm not an asshole, but, that guy has the M.O. of that same type post, and, I literally didn't even fuck with him about it other than to laugh at his stupidity until we get the tag team OT crew over here trying to slap leather with a real gunslinger. 

Turns out I actually put thought into what I post while others not so much. I posted kids of color because that's what I meant. I had binko bingo over here defending old farts honor calling me lily white and talcum x bullshit. This thread was perfectly fine without those clowns bringing their bullshit into it. 

It was a news worthy story that does deserve discussion. Just not that type of bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1