This is terrorism

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

Word on the street is Biden is gonna edict amnesty....

supposed to be an all out assault on the borders right now.  

🤷‍♂️

They have been trying their hardest to import new voters for years now. That’s why they have been fighting so hard for open borders. Democrat leaders do not live in communities where these people runoff to. They destroy public schools, hospitals and stress law enforcement. 

And who knows what diseases they are bringing with them. It is straight up terrorism

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They have been trying their hardest to import new voters for years now. That’s why they have been fighting so hard for open borders. Democrat leaders do not live in communities where these people runoff to. They destroy public schools, hospitals and stress law enforcement. 

And who knows what diseases they are bringing with them. It is straight up terrorism

No need to inflate anything or make it partisan, this is a covid pandemic remember?!? Unless of course lockdowns and travel restrictions  should only apply to taxpayers 🤓

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Newbie said:

No need to inflate anything or make it partisan, this is a covid pandemic remember?!? Unless of course lockdowns and travel restrictions  should only apply to taxpayers 🤓

It only applies to mom and pop businesses, churches, and public schools. Unchecked diseased infested foreigners? Come on in! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why would the Dems need foreign voters?

They control the voting machines, the election officials, the courts, etc. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Why would the Dems need foreign voters?

They control the voting machines, the election officials, the courts, etc. 

So there are no more close calls. This is to cement power. This is to make it where they don’t need suitcases in the night and switches in China made machines. This is to make it where there is no dispute because if they are legal, then they will vote blue forever. That’s all it’s been about. And you are too much of a biased hack to admit it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

So there are no more close calls. This is to cement power. This is to make it where they don’t need suitcases in the night and switches in China made machines. This is to make it where there is no dispute because if they are legal, then they will vote blue forever. That’s all it’s been about. And you are too much of a biased hack to admit it 

They've already cemented power.

They control the voting machines, the election officials, the courts, the House, the Senate, the Presidency, much of the Republican Party, social media, Big Tech, MSM, primary school education, the universities, contagious viruses, etc. 

That's why Biden will be President even though he really lost the election. 

Maybe it's not about votes but about white genocide. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you even read what you post, probably not because only a complete moron would actually believe what your posting. Are you a complete moron? I don’t like to stoop so low and start calling you names but you give no choice. This is complete and utter nonsense, be better.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

They've already cemented power.

They control the voting machines, the election officials, the courts, the House, the Senate, the Presidency, much of the Republican Party, social media, Big Tech, MSM, primary school education, the universities, contagious viruses, etc. 

That's why Biden will be President even though he really lost the election. 

Maybe it's not about votes but about white genocide. 

True true. That’s why you can’t find any ammo anywhere. They are pushing for a Civil War. Everything has to be opposite extremes. You know it’s crazy when things that Clinton and Obama said and did would get them canceled by today’s standards

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You can't find ammo anywhere because dumbasses like you stock up on bullets every time a Democrat is elected President only to realize 4 or 8 years later that it was all for naught because nothing was done to make guns or ammo harder to buy.

🤡

LOL...seen it happen!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You can't find ammo anywhere because dumbasses like you stock up on bullets every time a Democrat is elected President only to realize 4 or 8 years later that it was all for naught because nothing was done to make guns or ammo harder to buy.

🤡

Just like the Covid pandemic and people started hoarding toilet paper! WTF?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How many boxes of double ought and sidearm slugs do you really need?

bgw

Actually, I wouldn’t mind a few more boxes.

Also, I should have hoarded some TP. My mother-in-law is visiting, seems like forever now and she’s going though our TP like it’s free. She must have the chronic shits or something, my stash is getting low!! 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Actually, I wouldn’t mind a few more boxes.

Also, I should have hoarded some TP. My mother-in-law is visiting, seems like forever now and she’s going though our TP like it’s free. She must have the chronic shits or something, my stash is getting low!! 

Check her suitcase, she probably treating it like a hotel.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

🤡

I notice you didn't say anything about the government coming to take our weapons.

Perhaps nothing was done to take our weapons (like Bozo O'Rourke has said he wants to do), BECAUSE we stocked up on guns and ammo.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/joe-biden-promises-put-beto-040947784.html 

Better to have that ammo and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I notice you didn't say anything about the government coming to take our weapons.

Perhaps nothing was done to take our weapons (like Bozo O'Rourke has said he wants to do), BECAUSE we stocked up on guns and ammo.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/joe-biden-promises-put-beto-040947784.html 

Better to have that ammo and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

I agree with this somewhat. I support the second amendment to a point. I agree and support that we have the right to bare arms.

“ The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. “

I have some weapons, hand guns and shotguns. I don’t believe a civilian should be able to own military grade/style weapons, I don’t own an AR. A lot of my friends do, I’ve shot them and had fun with them. I just don’t feel the need to own one but I don’t boo hoo people that do. I just don’t see the need to own one or why people feel the need to own an M4, M16, AK47 or a 50 cal sniper rifle clone. This is just my opinion but I wouldn’t vote to ban them either.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4