Inauguration Day Is Finally Here

Ga96

• Ga96 changed the title to Inauguration Day Is Finally Here
17 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Rise and shine. Take a deep sigh if relief and thank whoever you believe in that the pos is gone.

Lol 😂 I’m laughing so fucking hard that ur welcoming in an old racist pedophile, who can’t stop his son from shooting Dope , whose whole family sold out our country to China the last 50 years 

lol 😂 let me know how Joe Betters your life the next 4 years

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 I’m laughing so fucking hard that ur welcoming in an old racist pedophile, who can’t stop his son from shooting Dope , whose whole family sold out our country to China the last 50 years 

LOL..vs. the crazy yellow lying man??.....please....Biden is a racist huh??..stfu...you still don't have a clue...🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Trump just pardoned a guy who was convicted of illegally lobbying for China.

But, hey, you've got a made-up China connection with Biden to exploit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My life is already better...as of today.

Gospel....

Rufus>>

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

My life is already better...as of today.

Gospel....

Rufus>>

Couldn’t agree more! Honestly, most of my life I’ve had my head in the sand when it came to politics. I really didn’t care as long as my and my families little world wasn’t affected. That all changed when Trump was elected and the lies started. I’m not naive, this is politics and governments lie but Trump lies were so bold face, standing in front of a mic doing it. He fed us bullshit and expected us to believe him and the sad thing is, some idiots did and still believe him. The sun will set on a new and better America tonight, not a doubt in my mind and I can put my head back in the sand..

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Couldn’t agree more! Honestly, most of my life I’ve had my head in the sand when it came to politics. I really didn’t care as long as my and my families little world wasn’t affected. That all changed when Trump was elected and the lies started. I’m not naive, this is politics and governments lie but Trump lies were so bold face, standing in front of a mic doing it. He fed us bullshit and expected us to believe him and the sad thing is, some idiots did and still believe him. The sun will set on a new and better America tonight, not a doubt in my mind and I can put my head back in the sand..

LOL...like you...I have never involved myself in politics...at least not much.   That doesn't mean I haven't paid attention.  It's staggering that Trumpy The Ass Clown ever got elected.  I've read articles that stated about 30% of his support was real and the other 70% was anti-Hillary.  I'm not sure anybody really knows...but I do think that's plausible.

I think the biggest shock for me was the direction he tried (and somewhat successfully) to take the country.  It was so obvious that he wanted to be a dictator with no outside accountability.  Everything he said and did proved that theory yet people either couldn't see it or just didn't care.  In my elevated age...I've never seen anything like it in the "United States".  I use that term sarcastically.

I tell people I didn't vote for the Biden/Harris ticket.  I voted the anti-Trumpy The Ass Clown ticket.  I cannot immediately think of anybody that I wouldn't have preferred over him.  If the Republicans are smart...and there is no indication that they are...they'll help convict him in the Senate.  Stop him from EVER holding a federal position again.  And this is not vengeance.  This is preservation.  I hope the Republicans understand this.  They've got to stand up and be counted....this time.

Rufus>>

• Like 6

Can someone make a list of promises Sleepy Joe made so we can cross them off the list as he continues to not deliver?

1. If you make less than 400,000 your taxes will not got up

2. 1. Send a DACA bill to Congress (on day 1)

3. Rejoin Paris climate agreement

4. Executive order on masks

5. Reverse Trump asylum limitations

6. Sign executive orders regulating oil and gas

7. Make public colleges and universities tuition-free for families who make less than $125,000

8. Raise corporate tax rate to 28%

9. 100 million COVID-19 vaccine shots for 50 million people in 100 days (The U.S. has administered 16.3 million doses 1/20/21)

10. Eliminate cash bail

Feel free to add to the list. This is just what I remembered off the top of my head with some searching for exact quotes.