Inauguration Day Is Finally Here

Ga96

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who said that Trump couldn't bring bipartisanship to Washington? His commutation of a crook doctor was supported by a clown from each party.

Disgraced South Florida eye doctor receives presidential pardon

Melgen’s commutation was supported by Sen. Menendez and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla, according to the release.

And you have put a  Communist as VP IN OFFICE......Yes, you have...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

Can someone make a list of promises Sleepy Joe made so we can cross them off the list as he continues to not deliver?

1. If you make less than 400,000 your taxes will not got up

Don’t worry, Caliban, you won’t accumulate that much in 10 lifetimes.

A little early for Biden Derangement Syndrome don’t ya think?

Go to your safe space for a bit and come back once you’re done hyperventilating.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Don’t worry, Caliban, you won’t accumulate that much in 10 lifetimes.

A little early for Biden Derangement Syndrome don’t ya think?

Go to your safe space for a bit and come back once you’re done hyperventilating.   

It's okay, we know you don't like conservatives, you hate the truth. You are right though, I'll never be a white privileged racist like Sleepy joe.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...like you...I have never involved myself in politics...at least not much.   That doesn't mean I haven't paid attention.  It's staggering that Trumpy The Ass Clown ever got elected.  I've read articles that stated about 30% of his support was real and the other 70% was anti-Hillary.  I'm not sure anybody really knows...but I do think that's plausible.

I think the biggest shock for me was the direction he tried (and somewhat successfully) to take the country.  It was so obvious that he wanted to be a dictator with no outside accountability.  Everything he said and did proved that theory yet people either couldn't see it or just didn't care.  In my elevated age...I've never seen anything like it in the "United States".  I use that term sarcastically.

I tell people I didn't vote for the Biden/Harris ticket.  I voted the anti-Trumpy The Ass Clown ticket.  I cannot immediately think of anybody that I wouldn't have preferred over him.  If the Republicans are smart...and there is no indication that they are...they'll help convict him in the Senate.  Stop him from EVER holding a federal position again.  And this is not vengeance.  This is preservation.  I hope the Republicans understand this.  They've got to stand up and be counted....this time.

Rufus>>

Extremely well said!!

11 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Couldn’t agree more! Honestly, most of my life I’ve had my head in the sand when it came to politics. I really didn’t care as long as my and my families little world wasn’t affected. That all changed when Trump was elected and the lies started. I’m not naive, this is politics and governments lie but Trump lies were so bold face, standing in front of a mic doing it. He fed us bullshit and expected us to believe him and the sad thing is, some idiots did and still believe him. The sun will set on a new and better America tonight, not a doubt in my mind and I can put my head back in the sand..

CNN reports that the QAnon crowd is having a really hard time making sense of Biden's inauguration. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/tech/qanon-believers-inauguration-reaction/index.html

Evidently, many believed that Trump was still in charge and was outmaneuvering his enemies in the deep state and that the Storm was still going to happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

CNN reports that the QAnon crowd is having a really hard time making sense of Biden's inauguration. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/tech/qanon-believers-inauguration-reaction/index.html

Evidently, many believed that Trump was still in charge and was outmaneuvering his enemies in the deep state and that the Storm was still going to happen. 

Lol! Unbelievable!!

What did Forest say? Oh ya,

“stupid is as stupid does”....

14 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Couldn’t agree more! Honestly, most of my life I’ve had my head in the sand when it came to politics. I really didn’t care as long as my and my families little world wasn’t affected. That all changed when Trump was elected and the lies started. I’m not naive, this is politics and governments lie but Trump lies were so bold face, standing in front of a mic doing it. He fed us bullshit and expected us to believe him and the sad thing is, some idiots did and still believe him. The sun will set on a new and better America tonight, not a doubt in my mind and I can put my head back in the sand.

After researching Trump in-depth, it is clear to me what an absolute conman he really is. Like you, my head was in the sand for many years until I finally woke up and started to notice how things, particularly where we live, have been steadily deteriorating.

Several decades back, our state was imo hands down, the most spectacular place to live in the entire country as shown by the immense immigration to it... not by foreign nationals but... from New Jersey, New York, Chicago, Cleveland and numerous other metro areas throughout the country. We had it all: great weather year around, natural unrivaled beauty, freeways that actually worked, businesses both large and small that had unlimited potential for growth... of which most did... reasonable taxes of which our general public had a say and exercised that right... proposition 13 being one example. We had a population where someone would wish you a good morning and really mean it... then one day, like many others who had their head in the sand, I woke up and recognized that a great deal of California's appeal was gone. Most of the positives listed above dissolved into garbage that many are now fleeing, mostly by the gradual acceleration of corruption at both the local and state levels while most of our heads were buried... permitting our current problems to grow and fester like a bad cancer.

I am given to believe that Biden would like to emulate California as somewhat of a model for the direction he wants to take the whole country. Looking at several of his key administration choices show... at least to me, that should be an accurate belief... so I would caution anyone, regardless who they voted for, not to get too comfortable and keep their heads out of the sand.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

After researching Trump in-depth, it is clear to me what an absolute conman he really is. Like you, my head was in the sand for many years until I finally woke up and started to notice how things, particularly where we live, have been steadily deteriorating.

Several decades back, our state was imo hands down, the most spectacular place to live in the entire country as shown by the immense immigration to it... not by foreign nationals but... from New Jersey, New York, Chicago, Cleveland and numerous other metro areas throughout the country. We had it all: great weather year around, natural unrivaled beauty, freeways that actually worked, businesses both large and small that had unlimited potential for growth... of which most did... reasonable taxes of which our general public had a say and exercised that right... proposition 13 being one example. We had a population where someone would wish you a good morning and really mean it... then one day, like many others who had their head in the sand, I woke up and recognized that a great deal of California's appeal was gone. Most of the positives listed above dissolved into garbage that many are now fleeing, mostly by the gradual acceleration of corruption at both the local and state levels while most of our heads were buried... permitting our current problems to grow and fester like a bad cancer.

I am given to believe that Biden would like to emulate California as somewhat of a model for the direction he wants to take the whole country. Looking at several of his key administration choices show... at least to me, that should be an accurate belief... so I would caution anyone, regardless who they voted for, not to get too comfortable and keep their heads out of the sand.

Some people are so blinded by orange hatred that they have not even looked at what a Biden administration might look like....back to the days of American imperialism and world police aspirations.  Corporatocracy and big business rule.  Some people here have been trying to claim that the parties have switched 🤣 now there is some proof they are willing to ignore 🤓

🍿

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, THS2011 said:

Can someone make a list of promises Sleepy Joe made so we can cross them off the list as he continues to not deliver?

2. 1. Send a DACA bill to Congress (on day 1)

3. Rejoin Paris climate agreement

4. Executive order on masks

5. Reverse Trump asylum limitations

6. Sign executive orders regulating oil and gas

7. Make public colleges and universities tuition-free for families who make less than $125,000

8. Raise corporate tax rate to 28%

9. 100 million COVID-19 vaccine shots for 50 million people in 100 days (The U.S. has administered 16.3 million doses 1/20/21)

10. Eliminate cash bail

11. "If you send Jon and the reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency for so many people who are struggling right now," Biden said

Feel free to add to the list. This is just what I remembered off the top of my head with some searching for exact quotes. 

added #11. He now says he only wants 1400. 

19 hours ago, THS2011 said:

2. 1. Send a DACA bill to Congress (on day 1)

3. Rejoin Paris climate agreement

4. Executive order on masks

5. Reverse Trump asylum limitations

6. Sign executive orders regulating oil and gas

7. Make public colleges and universities tuition-free for families who make less than $125,000

8. Raise corporate tax rate to 28%

9. 100 million COVID-19 vaccine shots for 50 million people in 100 days (The U.S. has administered 16.3 million doses 1/20/21)

10. Eliminate cash bail

Feel free to add to the list. This is just what I remembered off the top of my head with some searching for exact quotes. 

You prefer the Orange Fuhrer who delivered nothing but the gaping fissure here?

That Louisville diploma is paying off like a muthafucka ain’t it?

bgw

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

$600 (original stimulus) + $1,400 = $2,000

The Biden plan was always to pass an extra $1,400.

Apparently they don't teach math at Trinity either.

🤡

Literal quote from your master joe "If you send Jon and the reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency for so many people who are struggling right now," 

IDK about your fried frontal cortex but that says 2000 checks not 1400 checks. 

But now Biden is supporting a $1,400 plan. On top of December’s $600 checks, the total adds up to $2,000 – but critics say the campaign messaging was clear. It called for $2,000 checks.

8 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

IDK about your fried frontal cortex but that says 2000 checks not 1400 checks. 

But now Biden is supporting a $1,400 plan. On top of December’s $600 checks, the total adds up to $2,000 – but critics say the campaign messaging was clear. It called for $2,000 checks.

Many people still haven't even received the $600.

But an additional $1,400 was always the plan. Stop saying "now" because it's not true. You're just incredibly lazy and uninformed.

• Like 1