Tom Brady

Rufus69

The top trend on Twitter right now is “He’s a Trump” (supporter) 😂😂😂

A bunch of scum dumpsters who are perpetually mad and hate their life can’t even enjoy the game because their hysterical hatred for someone who the quarterback supported. Lol. 

Tompa Bay is the city of Champs!!! Stanley Cup champs, World Series runner up, Super Bowl Champs!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A bunch of scum dumpsters who are perpetually mad and hate their life can’t even enjoy the game because their hysterical hatred for someone who the quarterback supported. Lol. 

Tompa Bay is the city of Champs!!! Stanley Cup champs, World Series runner up, Super Bowl Champs!!!

Way to make the Superbowl political.

7CFEEB9D-E054-44D3-A984-08BE1AB45706.gif.59e68c78d0f6b8b2a9ba824ec0c5becb.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Way to make the Superbowl political.

7CFEEB9D-E054-44D3-A984-08BE1AB45706.gif.59e68c78d0f6b8b2a9ba824ec0c5becb.gif

Not me. I was relaying a message about the thread topic. I love Brady. Lol. Didn’t like him in his early years for no reason then I grew up. I used to always say Peyton was better for a time. There was no denying it no matter how much you disliked him at one point. Brady is the best to ever do it and it’s gonna take a long time for anyone to come close 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

928FD991-547F-4915-8249-9424619B36E1.png

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not me. I was relaying a message about the thread topic. I love Brady. Lol. Didn’t like him in his early years for no reason then I grew up. I used to always say Peyton was better for a time. There was no denying it no matter how much you disliked him at one point. Brady is the best to ever do it and it’s gonna take a long time for anyone to come close 

Won’t be in my or your lifetime ... and it won’t be Mahomes

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fucking trash. 

The game had an Alabama vs McNeese State type feel. Like the Bucs could do anything but were just trying to play vanilla to keep the score down. But then threw a long pass TWICE on 3rd and 1. They could have easily picked up the first down but were just toying with them. Letting them know that the game could be 50-9 but Brady was instructed to keep the score down to keep the people watching