DeMatha to play NJ Holy Spirit on ESPNU in August

BigDrop

52 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

https://pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/high-school/holy-spirit-football-to-play-dematha-catholic-possibly-on-espnu-in-ocean-city/article_e3b5fcd3-892c-5411-81ce-e9ac2e0c8dab.html

Hopefully most of us will have been vaccinated by then and we’ll be well on the road to normalcy.

We hope!

Personally I get my second Moderna shot next weekend.

Good luck , I know 90% of people got  sick for 2 days immediately following the 2nd Pfizer shot, I don’t know if moderna is same thing, but be prepared, load up on soup and fluids

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Dematha has an agreement with ESPNU for few games it has not been confirmed (as far as I know) that they will use one of them on this game. I thought we discussed this game on here like a month ago or something?

@BigDrop what do you know about the rumor going around in Delaware that Edge may transfer home to Smyrna at the end of this school year?   Smyrna scheduled Bergen Catholic as well as would play Middletown and fellow Delaware 4* QB Braden Davis (who returned from playing in FLA this last season, only played 2 games before injured and came home)  I am not buying it but it would be intriguing and Edge was working out with the guys at Smyrna while Dematha was closed and over the summer as well as tweeting with the coaches.... but I think that was just because he was home. I am sure the guys at Smyrna made a good run at talking him into coming back but doubt it happens..but you never know Edge vs Davis would be a big deal.  round here anyway lol

https://247sports.com/player/braden-davis-46081684/

https://247sports.com/player/cameron-edge-46094200/

Smyrna certainly scheduled like "someone" was coming.. Word is Middletown is working on scheduling something big OOS as well... we'll see what they come up with

Really don’t know.  Actually, I’m just wondering if DeMatha played their game against St Mary’s Ryken yesterday.  Can’t find a result anywhere.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, BigDrop said:

https://pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/high-school/holy-spirit-football-to-play-dematha-catholic-possibly-on-espnu-in-ocean-city/article_e3b5fcd3-892c-5411-81ce-e9ac2e0c8dab.html

Hopefully most of us will have been vaccinated by then and we’ll be well on the road to normalcy.

We hope!

An idiot scheduled this debacle...

On 3/6/2021 at 11:05 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Good luck , I know 90% of people got  sick for 2 days immediately following the 2nd Pfizer shot, I don’t know if moderna is same thing, but be prepared, load up on soup and fluids

I got the second dose of the Moderna vaccine 2 weeks ago.  I had a headache and a very slight fever the next day.  I was fine on day two.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Who cares

I do.  My second Moderna shot is in 8 days.  Everyone should care.  Get your vaccine shot when you’re eligible.  Wear a mask, too!  You’ll be protecting others.

I knew three people who died from Covid and a couple who went through absolute Hell.  They were in their 40’s.

• Thanks 7

On 3/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, BigDrop said:

We hope!

Holy Spirit stinks, is it only ESPNU because of DeMatha?  DeMatha should by 40+ easily. 

• Like 1

Glad to see someone step up from one of the weaker football states dominated by pgl and 3 schools..

....pgl humps all schools for playing OOS teams except his own. Why? He's a POS. Simple as that.

He took major credit yesterday for Mater Dei beating Bergen Catholic 70-14 or whatever that was....he actually bragged about being part of that madness.

WTF you gonna do, it's the internet.

• Haha 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Glad to see someone step up from one of the weaker football states dominated by pgl and 3 schools..

....pgl humps all schools for playing OOS teams except his own. Why? He's a POS. Simple as that.

He took major credit yesterday for Mater Dei beating Bergen Catholic 70-14 or whatever that was....he actually bragged about being part of that madness.

WTF you gonna do, it's the internet.

Did he mention that PGL set up this game lol 😂 u jackass

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is Cajun still mad at Bosco dented his crappy team? 

they wouldn’t play Bosco again and they canceled on Escambia to play some Mississippi and North Carolina lightweights.  I guess having a pussy mentality dates back to when cajun was going there

Lol god damnit, how do I get RedFlag off my dixk, 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is Cajun still mad at Bosco dented his crappy team? 

they wouldn’t play Bosco again and they canceled on Escambia to play some Mississippi and North Carolina lightweights.  I guess having a pussy mentality dates back to when cajun was going there

That team who ran all over schools in NO scored 3 pats against a 9-3 Bosco team on the downslide .....

• Haha 1