What kind of fascist sh*t is this?

Nolebull813

49 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

What if i told you this is all a result of capitalism. Cause and Effect must not be taught in the trumptard community.

It's hilarious watching you drop these 1 or 2 sentence drive-by posts trying to get people to think you have the slightest clue about anything.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fascism - a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control 

Ordering a federal agency to suppress truth about a crisis is without question an act of an autocrat or dictator 

You don't know what fascism is.

Just admit that you're a dipshit who uses that word interchangeably and doesn't really have the first clue what it means.

Also, as an example, Nick Saban barring his assistant coaches from talking to the media is not fascism.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You don't know what fascism is.

Just admit that you're a dipshit who uses that word interchangeably and doesn't really have the first clue what it means.

Also, as an example, Nick Saban barring his assistant coaches from talking to the media is not fascism.

Well, fascism is a political term.

And Saban isn't a politician.

So using him as an example was kinda dumb.

👍.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The analogy is perfectly accurate.

Nolebull is a dumbass and you always find yourself defending dumbasses.

Given the definition provided (see Merriam Webster), Nole is not wrong.

You might want to find some self-control.  If you want to go after "a dumbass" then you might want to be sure he's wrong when you do it. But you don't, resulting in cases like this when you actually prove to be the dumbass.

• Thanks 1

Nick Saban instructing his assistants to hide truths about crimes, violence, sexual improprieties etc etc would be a fascist action. Since it is primarily used as a political term it would sound like the wrong terminology. Crook and scum bag would come to mind. Which coincidentally describe Joe Biden 

• Like 2

I know its hard for the uneducated to understand but do your research on how US capitalism effected and has shaped present day Mexico and south America. Like I said in a previous post. Their is a cause and effect.

Republican idiots complaining about the effects that dead republican idiots of the past caused. That sums up most of the US today that you bigots cry about.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I know its hard for the uneducated to understand but do your research on how US capitalism effected

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Their is a cause and effect.

Republican idiots complaining about the effects

Oh, the irony of this.  Just being grammar police; not being political.  I just wanted to point out that you were the one who used the word "uneducated".  

Laugh, learn and move on instead of swearing me out for your errors.

I know its hard for the uneducated to understand but do your research on how US capitalism effected and has shaped present day Mexico and south America. Like I said in a previous post. Their is a cause and effect.

Republican idiots complaining about the effects that dead republican idiots of the past caused. That sums up most of the US today that you bigots cry about.

Nobody believes you are educated, nor that you have the slightest clue about anything worthwhile.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The analogy is perfectly accurate.

Nolebull is a dumbass and you always find yourself defending dumbasses.

PSSSssssst.....actually...

"perfect", as in some analogy,

would necessarily be one, where everyone else understood it as meaningful

not just yourself. 

👍

Hope this helps 👌

BTW ....what do you call someone, who's very claim of self-perfection,

"perfectly illustrates"

how his claim is not 🤣

...any idea ?

🤓

PS: no analogy required 😝