Jersey football must be in bad shape

Ga96

5 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I bet they don't have to pay 10 grand to get someone to come to their stadium. :)

May be an image of text that says 'Lowndes Football @LHSvikingsFB Lowndes High School, Valdosta Ga is needing a Home Varsity football game on September 17th or October 8th. Financial compensation of 10k is available. Contact Asst Ad Danny Redshaw. 229-300-3736 or dannyredshaw@lowndes.k12.ga.us @CoachGeorgia_ @FlaHSFootball 12:18 3/31/21 Twitter for Phone'

You said that like its a bad thing. Im going to get with my contacts on Facebook Im pretty sure you are herald i just have to get the rest of that name. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Grab your popcorn 🍿!!!!

These South Georgia fellas fight dirty. 

bgw

p.s. I blame @HawgGoneIt

Its all fun and trash talk for me with most of us Georgians and poster. Im sure everyone knows by now those that i could care less for. As for 67 he is my favorite packa right now. I am disappointed in the entire packas program for not having Landen Thomas continue to play baseball. Was hoping to see the kid on the mound and he isn't even playing anymore. 

I believe he can be a great 2 sport athlete.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You said that like its a bad thing. Im going to get with my contacts on Facebook Im pretty sure you are herald i just have to get the rest of that name. 

As in Albany Herald? I didn't say it as a bad thing. I said it as people don't want none of the Vikings in the spittoon.

You can't make a player play baseball if he doesn't want to. He has 3 more years. He may decide to pick it back up. With all those Div 1 offers coming his way it's understandable him wanting to concentrate on football.

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Grab your popcorn 🍿!!!!

These South Georgia fellas fight dirty. 

bgw

p.s. I blame @HawgGoneIt

Besides the Packas have been around twice as long as my Vikings and we still have more championships. I remember the game we thumped the packas 31-0,28-7,36-7,50-7, just to list a few

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 67packer said:

As in Albany Herald? I didn't say it as a bad thing. I said it as people don't want none of the Vikings in the spittoon.

You can't make a player play baseball if he doesn't want to. He has 3 more years. He may decide to pick it back up. With all those Div 1 offers coming his way it's understandable him wanting to concentrate on football.

Someone better tell him to check out all the HOFs that played multiple sports. 

Packas are the last ones in the state that should be talking about stadiums. We need renovations on the visitors side but you guys need an entire new stadium. Just like the old saying goes. You guys keep putting lipstick on a pig and calling it a stadium. Brooks county stadium better than the pig pen.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Someone better tell him to check out all the HOFs that played multiple sports. 

Packas are the last ones in the state that should be talking about stadiums. We need renovations on the visitors side but you guys need an entire new stadium. Just like the old saying goes. You guys keep putting lipstick on a pig and calling it a stadium. Brooks county stadium better than the pig pen.

We have an awesome stadium. In fact we have 2. An indoor and an outdoor.

Packers2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

Packers2.jpg

I really can't find the bad in our stadium. Outside of parking and the visiting team having to make a little walk to their locker room which isn't exactly in the stadium, our set up is better than most of the stadiums in the state. Our concessions work efficiently and don't often run out of stuff. There is adequate seating. Adequate restroom facilities. Super nice turf field and lighting. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really can't find the bad in our stadium. Outside of parking and the visiting team having to make a little walk to their locker room which isn't exactly in the stadium, our set up is better than most of the stadiums in the state. Our concessions work efficiently and don't often run out of stuff. There is adequate seating. Adequate restroom facilities. Super nice turf field and lighting. 

What’s @Rufus69yammering bout an escalator?

Is it broke?

bgw

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

Packers2.jpg

That's not a stadium that's a practice facility and if anything that's Rush facility he is the only reason yall got it. Im not big on indoor facilities. I rather the kids get the full experience of the heat and rain. You can't run from it during the season so its better to get used to it.