Game found

Ga96

Just spoke to the AD at Brentwood Academy,TN. She said they would be willing to come to Valdosta and play Lowndes October 8th and wouldn’t need any travel help as long as Lowndes came to Nashville in 2022! 

make it happen. They can use the $10k to offset the travel the following year. 

#NoExcuses 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just spoke to the AD at Brentwood Academy,TN. She said they would be willing to come to Valdosta and play Lowndes October 8th and wouldn’t need any travel help as long as Lowndes came to Nashville in 2022! 

#NoExcuses 

*** #ALLtheexcuses ***😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

#NoExcuses 

Fair enough deal but with 19 lost starters Lowndes aint in no shape for Brentwood but that offer is damn nice... 

I personally would still take it 

But I aint the HC... 

It aint my job to lose... 

Yall out here calling Lowndes Pussy and shit but outside of the ones who have had direct talks with the HC and AD or what not.... 

None of yall have a damn clue of what the BOE or any logistical issues or any of that are in the way... 

Yall just got these childish ass dreams of "pay SJB,MD and SFA".... 

Dude half yalls own state dont wanna play these teams yall naming but you wanna throw rocks at Lowndes....  

Hell MD head coach waited till his team was stacked out the ass with all stars before he scheduled BG or IMG but nobody called them pussies.... Im just saying... 

KEEP THE SAME ENERGY WHEN YO OWN STATE WANNA BE DODGY. 

The only schools that you can't  do this to are SJB,The NJ schools and SFA.... 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know what's so funny. Navarre is one of Florida's better teams and that would be a good game

You are too stupid to insult. I would get criticized for making fun of the handicap. 

They fucking finished 75th in Florida last year. They lost to something called Buchholz in the first round of the playoffs. 

you are in the pantheon of all time pussy

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Fair enough deal but with 19 lost starters Lowndes aint in no shape for Brentwood but that offer is damn nice... 

But I aint the HC... 

Yall out here calling Lowndes Pussy and shit but outside of the ones who have had direct talks with the HC and AD or what not.... 

None of yall have a damn clue of what the BOE or any logistical issues or any of that are in the way... 

Dude half yalls own state dont wanna play these teams yall naming but you wanna throw rocks at Lowndes....  

Hell MD head coach waited till his team was stacked out the ass with all stars before he scheduled BG or IMG but nobody called them pussies.... Im just saying... 

Dumb. We played in the toughest league in the country and played DLS Cen10 LBP MV etc before IMG even existed and playing OOS was popular. Different culture of HSFB. We won 2 national championships before Gorman won anything significant. You can’t call us pussies that’s why no one ever has. Lowends is garbage just like your post. 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But I aint the HC... 

put it this way , Lowndes would Dodge Paramus Catholic if they had the chance

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dumb. We played in the toughest league in the country and played DLS Cen10 LBP MV etc before IMG even existed and playing OOS was popular. Different culture of HSFB. We won 2 national championships before Gorman won anything significant. You can’t call us pussies that’s why no one ever has. Lowends is garbage just like your post. 

YAWWWNNNNN 

This I the same stuff @Sammyswordsman tried to feed me... 

When our top teams where scheduling nothing but in state teams everybody wanted to bash em still for not playing OOS teams.... 

I'm just returning the favor... 

I'm supposed to make an exception for yall when yall wouldn't do it for any of our teams... 

And this toughest league BS is just that... 

MD and SJB ought to have damn hernias and broken disc from carrying that league so much... 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

don bosco should schedule Navarre instead of Christ The King, NY....

What's wrong?.......the ironman a little weak this year?

Make it happen anyways.

Christ The King

2017: 0-8

2018: 1-7

2019: 7-3

Make fun of some more schools, liar.

Like I said. Navarre is one of Florida's better teams.

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

YAWWWNNNNN 

This I the same stuff @Sammyswordsman tried to feed me... 

When our top teams where scheduling nothing but in state teams everybody wanted to bash em still for not playing OOS teams.... 

I'm just returning the favor... 

I'm supposed to make an exception for yall when yall wouldn't do it for any of our teams... 

And this toughest league BS is just that... 

MD and SJB ought to have damn hernias and broken disc from carrying that league so much... 

Please go ahead and list a tougher league in the country. I’ll wait. Try not being such a homer. I am the first to call out the California teams for doing weak shit. There is no reason for the top teams in each state to not challenge themselves out of state in this day and age of HSFB. 1-2 decades ago OOS play was not as prevalent as it is now. The problem with lowends is that when they do play OOS, they play garbage teams. For what? That’s weak and you know it. If MD played the 50th ranked teams from AZ/NV instead of a top team we’d never hear the end of it. Lowends scheduled the international school of broward FL bayside FL , & Lincoln FL recently. Is that what the top teams from GA do? I guess Florida doesn’t have any good teams for them to play. Gorman played nobody and was irrelevant before they invaded California and Hawaii’s top talent and gave housing and free tuition yet you back their play on here all the time. 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

put it this way , Lowndes would Dodge Paramus Catholic if they had the chance

Lowndes could schedule PC and then all we would hear is "Why didn't they get (Insert team name)" and you and Sammy would be the first ones to have a problem with it. 

So why don't yall sit back,shut up and see how this shit play out like everyone else. 

That being said I am tired of seeing Lowndes play teams like Riverdale,Chamblee and Alcovy I can understand 1 or 2 easy games but cmon man.... 

You know damn well Riverdale ain't in no shape to be playing Y'all.... but a lesson everybody wants to forget is that MONEY talks louder than anything else.... 

I can excuse 2020... they had some Covid cancelations and needed last minute games... 

But from the sounds of it... 

Seems like North Miami Beach backed out... 

Which is good... 

I'm all for teams challenging themselves but that was way out of their league... they shouldn't even be playing Lee County or Bainbridge... 

• Ga96 changed the title to Game found