Game found

Ga96

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

No more mater dei bs. They chest thumping and the football team didn't have the balls to step out the state until they recruited that all star team about 5 years ago.

Talking out of your ass again like the true mental midget you are. Here’s an example. We went to Hawaii in 1991 when lowends was going 7-3. #dumbshit 

03350681-7CC7-4D27-9978-748793CC9FBA.jpeg

12 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Talking out of your ass again like the true mental midget you are. Here’s an example. We went to Hawaii in 1991 when lowends was going 7-3. #dumbshit 

03350681-7CC7-4D27-9978-748793CC9FBA.jpeg

I had to go look at 1991 Lowndes schedule... 

Jesus Christ... 

@Ga96 yall had Rick Tomberlin as a HC ? 

Oh Man... 

I'm Sorry... 

• Haha 2

• Ga96 changed the title to Game found
8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I had to go look at 1991 Lowndes schedule... 

Jesus Christ... 

@Ga96 yall had Rick Tomberlin as a HC ? 

Oh Man... 

I'm Sorry... 

I stopped going through md games after i seen the blowouts and games scoring only 2 points

I feel like part of the problem back then was no school even gave Rick a chance.... 

I mean he was at one place for one season went 10-2 then went somewhere else this happened twice before he came to Lowndes... 

He stayed their for 3 seasons... then went to Appling where I'm guessing they where in a down turn... and they let him do what he needed to do... the man won 3 state titles at Washington County too... Idk why the schools just let him go... 

Coaching is weird man some coaches do better at smaller schools than larger... 

Lowndes has way more resources and money than Appling County.... assuming anyway... no telling what housing the largest Nuclear power plant on the eastern seaboard has done for that community... 

• Like 1

Looking back to md trash.

According to the site.

1971-1980 no oos games

1981-1990 no oos games

1991-2000 a whopping total of 1 oos game

2001-2010 another whopping total of 1 oos game vs american fork whatever the hell that is.

2011-2016 another nothing burger 

Here we are back to my original statement.

2017 md recruited all star team decided to test the waters with a ridiculous 1 oos game

2018 2 oos games

2019 3 oos games.

Like i said thumping your chest over nothing. Mater Dei and SJB dont leave the state unless they are almost sure they have recruited the best all star teams they could get and even then majority of the games stay on the west coast. I still get a kick out of that game against Img where yall beat them by 4 playing against those kids at 1am east coast time. Professional teams don't even do that.

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel like part of the problem back then was no school even gave Rick a chance.... 

I mean he was at one place for one season went 10-2 then went somewhere else this happened twice before he came to Lowndes... 

He stayed their for 3 seasons... then went to Appling where I'm guessing they where in a down turn... and they let him do what he needed to do... the man won 3 state titles at Washington County too... Idk why the schools just let him go... 

Coaching is weird man some coaches do better at smaller schools than larger... 

Lowndes has way more resources and money than Appling County.... assuming anyway... no telling what housing the largest Nuclear power plant on the eastern seaboard has done for that community... 

Tomberlin had to deal with the community as well. We had to build from the ground up due to everyone being wildcats before then. We had other high schools but everyone who could get to Valdosta was at Valdosta people only cared for the cats. It was really the only thing booming back then.

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Please go ahead and list a tougher league in the country. I’ll wait. Try not being such a homer. I am the first to call out the California teams for doing weak shit. There is no reason for the top teams in each state to not challenge themselves out of state in this day and age of HSFB. 1-2 decades ago OOS play was not as prevalent as it is now. The problem with lowends is that when they do play OOS, they play garbage teams. For what? That’s weak and you know it. If MD played the 50th ranked teams from AZ/NV instead of a top team we’d never hear the end of it. Lowends scheduled the international school of broward FL bayside FL , & Lincoln FL recently. Is that what the top teams from GA do? I guess Florida doesn’t have any good teams for them to play. Gorman played nobody and was irrelevant before they invaded California and Hawaii’s top talent and gave housing and free tuition yet you back their play on here all the time. 

I will say this: Lowndes has to do better when it comes to playing oos opponents for sure. I do believe the new coach wants to play the top teams in the country outside of the schools that stay getting transfers year in and year out. Like @TheMaximumHornetStingsaid: we can't get on Lowndes for not playing the Mater Deis, St. Frances Academys, St. John Boscos and IMGs of the world when teams in their respective states won't even play them. When BG was running the show (regardless of how it was done), the only teams who were willing to play them was SJB and IMG. Mater Dei didn't say a thing about BG until that 2017 class of theirs left....and BG was playing everybody during their run. Lowndes ain't a bad program at all, but they do gotta step it up a little bit. Just don't call out Lowndes for what they aren't doing when MD was doing the same thing: picking and choosing opponents carefully. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Looking back to md trash.

According to the site.

1971-1980 no oos games

1981-1990 no oos games

1991-2000 a whopping total of 1 oos game

2001-2010 another whopping total of 1 oos game vs american fork whatever the hell that is.

2011-2016 another nothing burger 

Here we are back to my original statement.

2017 md recruited all star team decided to test the waters with a ridiculous 1 oos game

2018 2 oos games

2019 3 oos games.

Like i said thumping your chest over nothing. Mater Dei and SJB dont leave the state unless they are almost sure they have recruited the best all star teams they could get and even then majority of the games stay on the west coast. I still get a kick out of that game against Img where yall beat them by 4 playing against those kids at 1am east coast time. Professional teams don't even do that.

You play nobodies and haven’t won a significant game in over a decade. Irrelevant nationally. Got the doors blown off by a colquitt team that didn’t even make the state championship. Keep playing the international school of broward pussy girl that’s high level competition. I wonder if IMG knew the time of the game when they signed the contract? They showed up on Tuesday for a Friday game, plenty of time to get adjusted. They also had no problems with the game time when they played on the west coast the other 5+ times. Glad I didn’t hear that excuse from an IMG fan but it’s so cute that your soft ass makes excuses for them losing 😂 

On sale this week, bitch. https://www.cvs.com/shop/content/tampons-deals 

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Please go ahead and list a tougher league in the country. I’ll wait. Try not being such a homer. I am the first to call out the California teams for doing weak shit. There is no reason for the top teams in each state to not challenge themselves out of state in this day and age of HSFB. 1-2 decades ago OOS play was not as prevalent as it is now. The problem with lowends is that when they do play OOS, they play garbage teams. For what? That’s weak and you know it. If MD played the 50th ranked teams from AZ/NV instead of a top team we’d never hear the end of it. Lowends scheduled the international school of broward FL bayside FL , & Lincoln FL recently. Is that what the top teams from GA do? I guess Florida doesn’t have any good teams for them to play. Gorman played nobody and was irrelevant before they invaded California and Hawaii’s top talent and gave housing and free tuition yet you back their play on here all the time. 

Slow ya roll, Sir.

1.  Money talks...period.  Always has.

2.  Some States have Top Teams in state they can play.

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Slow ya roll, Sir.

1.  Money talks...period.  Always has.

2.  Some States have Top Teams in state they can play.

Agreed. Texas is one of those states but even they have ventured out recently. Wish DLS NS game would’ve happened this year but hopefully they can get that rescheduled. We could play Bosco Cen10 DLS MV Servite and have 5 top 40 nationally games but I like the shift going on where teams are playing OOS games. I’d love to go to Texas or Florida and play a top team. It’s exciting for the kids too. A top Texas team playing a top Florida/California team would be awesome for everyone involved. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They’ll schedule 0-11 teams instead. Builds character. 

4C347341-F515-49DC-8E69-1E50BCBF9B7F.jpeg

2F15E4DB-737D-48A2-BA85-FBBB8E3EE562.jpeg

Perfect example of Money talks... 

With the money they got from Lowndes with those 2 L's they got new uniforms,training equipment and etc that they needed.... 

Now they could've said no and not agreed to Lowndes game and be underprepared 

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Lowndes should schedule Westlake or Katy.

We know Lowndes only likes to schedule teams who play defense.

2 immovable objects... 

Texas teams and Lowndes... 

Aint gonna happen... 

Lowndes is a large school not Allen big... but bigger than Katy and Westlake... 

Thats some MONEY.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

With the money they got from Lowndes with those 2 L's they got new uniforms,training equipment and etc that they needed.... 

see in NJ we play football to play football, sounds like Goodwill instead of football 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok great. So it made sense for bayside, why in the world did lowends take the game? Horrible.