Game found

Ga96

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Please go ahead and list a tougher league in the country. I’ll wait. Try not being such a homer. I am the first to call out the California teams for doing weak shit.There is no reason for the top teams in each state to not challenge themselves out of state in this day and age of HS FB. 1-2 decades ago OOS play was not as prevalent as it is now. The problem with lowends is that when they do play OOS, they play garbage teams. For what? That’s weak and you know it. If MD played the 50th ranked teams from AZ/NV instead of a top team we’d never hear the end of it. Lowends scheduled the international school of broward & Lincoln recently. Is that what the top teams from GA do? Gorman played nobody and was irrelevant before they invaded California and Hawaii’s top talent and gave housing and free tuition yet you back their play on here all the time. 

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Most schools have to be very prudent with how they spend money. And that applied before we had a pandemic which severely impacted the financial standing of most schools. Spending thousands of dollars and having kids out of school extra time is not a decision to be taken lightly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Christ The King

2017: 0-8

2018: 1-7

2019: 7-3

Make fun of some more schools, liar.

Like I said. Navarre is one of Florida's better teams.

A few years back Navarre knocked the #15 ranked team in Florida out of the playoffs......Columbia, remember them, liar?

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/columbia-tigers-(lake-city,fl)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A few years back Navarre knocked the #15 ranked team in Florida out of the playoffs......Columbia, remember them, liar?

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/columbia-tigers-(lake-city,fl)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

Holy shit you went back a decade to try and prove Navarre is better than the 75th best team in Florida now. What an utter shit show of a human this pussy is. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Please go ahead and list a tougher league in the country. I’ll wait. Try not being such a homer. I am the first to call out the California teams for doing weak shit. There is no reason for the top teams in each state to not challenge themselves out of state in this day and age of HSFB. 1-2 decades ago OOS play was not as prevalent as it is now. The problem with lowends is that when they do play OOS, they play garbage teams. For what? That’s weak and you know it. If MD played the 50th ranked teams from AZ/NV instead of a top team we’d never hear the end of it. Lowends scheduled the international school of broward FL bayside FL , & Lincoln FL recently. Is that what the top teams from GA do? I guess Florida doesn’t have any good teams for them to play. Gorman played nobody and was irrelevant before they invaded California and Hawaii’s top talent and gave housing and free tuition yet you back their play on here all the time. 

So whats MV and Folsom doing? 

Despite how yall treat them these are still top Cali teams. 

MV scheduled DBP damn near 18-19 years ago and who since?  

They seem to have no problem going to Baldwin in Hawaii.... and last I checked Baldwin aint no top Hawaii team. 

Folsom doesn't even Try but they get the Cali treatment... 

BG went to Texas and tried their hand against a good small TX team before they became a monster All Star squad and got their ass handed to em... 

MD waited... and by no means do I think that's a stupid idea. 

But my problem is yall wanna call Lowndes out for not playing an elite all star academy when they've lost 19 starters and got a HC in his 2nd year of coaching at the damn school. 

When we've had a BG poster @Gator 82 or the Chef dude don't even remember his poster name  (Hope they're alright) sit up here and say that BG had contacted MD long before MD became a monster and nothing ever came of it...  

So you know what that tells me? 

Coach Bruce aint no idiot he wasn't about to March over to Vegas with out a suitable team to match what he was about to play against and get his ass Brazilian waxed in scorching Vegas Sun. 

All I'm saying is keep that same energy when another team refuses to do the same thing... 

But I guess that's asking to much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Navarre? Lol 

This past year (2020) Navarre beat Enterprise, AL 42-28. You say what's so big about that, right?

Enterprise beat #3 Auburn 38-27.....and you scheduled Auburn to play IMG Academy this year. In fact, you pimped it.

http://www.southeastsun.com/sports/article_a5a7ab80-15b1-11eb-a2ed-93e56985c536.html

Come back here, liar....and let me continue bashing your face in.

2020 Enterprise

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/enterprise-wildcats-(enterprise,al)/football/schedule.htm

19 minutes ago, badrouter said:

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Most schools have to be very prudent with how they spend money. And that applied before we had a pandemic which severely impacted the financial standing of most schools. Spending thousands of dollars and having kids out of school extra time is not a decision to be taken lightly. 

These Private schools don't care... money ain't a problem for most of em... 

They dont understand that without an outside source most of these games aint gonna happen with a public school unless it's a Well endowed school. 

And thats another thing... 

Public and Privates operate very differently... 

Most Privates don't have a Monkey on their back *Cough* Public BOE's are a hassle. 

In this regard I will give privates an advantage. 

Because if the BOE says no to something... guess what? 

That means no... defy them if you want and thats your job... 

That being said in the case of Lowndes Idk what the money issue is... theyre one of the more well endowed teams in the state... 

And Could afford to move MD or SJB... problem is gonna be where the hell you're gonna fly into.... 

Fly into Jacksonville then bus 2 hours North to Valdosta?  Fly into Savannah and bus 3 1/2 hours into Valdosta? 

Fly into Tallahassee and bus 1 1/2 hour into Valdosta? 

Guess what your first and third options are the most expensive oddly enough... 

You know...I'm gonna tell you fellers how it is.  I don't blame Lowndes for playing as many games at home as they can.  I have pushed for Colquitt to do that very same thing for as long as I can remember.  Now if you're only gonna pay $10k...the teams that are gonna respond are NOT the prominent programs in the area.  You're gonna get the teams that can use the pesos.  For them, $10k can do a lot.  Playing OOS is overrated.  Big Time.  Colquitt loves to play at home so they can stockpile the pantry with greenbacks.  Pure and simple.  We win or lose the State Championships on the field.  Not on somebody's opine of who's the best.

I like playing the Thomasville's...the Lee County's...the Northside's...the Warner Robin's.  Heck I'll even throw Brooks County into the mix.  Those guys will line up and give you a game.  You'll hafta bring it to beat them.  And they'll bring fans to the party.  There's pesos to be made.  I've suggested that Colquitt not worry about OOS crap.  But...hell...we add Marietta to our 2021 schedule anyway.  I blame 67 Packer.

With Shawn Sutton taking the Pelham HC job....67 and HawgGoneIt better be battening down our coaching staff.  You boys need to be reading this !!!!

Rufus>>

55 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This past year (2020) Navarre beat Enterprise, AL 42-28. You say what's so big about that, right?

Enterprise beat #3 Auburn 38-27.....and you scheduled Auburn to play IMG Academy this year. In fact, you pimped it.

http://www.southeastsun.com/sports/article_a5a7ab80-15b1-11eb-a2ed-93e56985c536.html

Come back here, liar....and let me continue bashing your face in.

2020 Enterprise

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/enterprise-wildcats-(enterprise,al)/football/schedule.htm

Thompson 29 Auburn 28 (state championship game)

Enterprise 38 Auburn 27 (reg season)

Navarre,  FL 42 Enterprise 28 (reg season)

Thompson #7 in final USA Today poll.

7. Thompson (Alabaster, Ala.)

Record: 14-0; Last result: Season over; Alabama 7A state champions.

57 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

These Private schools don't care... money ain't a problem for most of em... 

They dont understand that without an outside source most of these games aint gonna happen with a public school unless it's a Well endowed school. 

And thats another thing... 

Public and Privates operate very differently... 

Most Privates don't have a Monkey on their back *Cough* Public BOE's are a hassle. 

In this regard I will give privates an advantage. 

Because if the BOE says no to something... guess what? 

That means no... defy them if you want and thats your job... 

That being said in the case of Lowndes Idk what the money issue is... theyre one of the more well endowed teams in the state... 

And Could afford to move MD or SJB... problem is gonna be where the hell you're gonna fly into.... 

Fly into Jacksonville then bus 2 hours North to Valdosta?  Fly into Savannah and bus 3 1/2 hours into Valdosta? 

Fly into Tallahassee and bus 1 1/2 hour into Valdosta? 

Guess what your first and third options are the most expensive oddly enough... 

What do you mean privates got more Lee way, I’ve seen public schools bring in CaLi QBs cross country on the Red eye

seen Publix schools use TD club  funny Money for UHaul and electric bills for the new recruits 

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What do you mean privates got more Lee way, I’ve seen public schools bring in CaLi QBs cross country on the Red eye

seen Publix schools use TD club  funny Money for UHaul and electric bills for the new recruits 

And you see what's happening because of that BS now don't you?

Now why don't you go buy some kid a steak dinner...

4 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:
1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Christ The King

2017: 0-8

2018: 1-7

2019: 7-3

Make fun of some more schools, liar.

Like I said. Navarre is one of Florida's better teams.

And where did the Navarre coach come from? ....tift county

Coach Jay Walls is from Navarre... 

And Tift County ran him off hard... 

He rubbed the right people the wrong way... 

IMO he could've probably gotten Tift back to prominence but when the rich parents come a knocking... 

The coaches get to walking... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ugh...... 

CG aint gonna be hot this year... 

Whole coaching staff left.... 

Lost idk how many players... 

That's one school that really needs the money. For the talent they produce nobody supports their athletics. They have to ask for donations almost every season.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Business or vacation. I have spent many hours on the pier. 

Vacation. Since my job gave me time off after Jackassasaurus Rex let damn concrete patio blocks fall on my foot...since I got 2 weeks off and went to Navarre for the 3rd time in my life... 

Next time I go Ima bring my fishing rod with me... 

• Haha 1

• Ga96 changed the title to Game found