Game found

Ga96

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ok great. So it made sense for bayside, why in the world did lowends take the game? Horrible. 

Takes 2 to Tango.... 

You cant bash them for accepting it then praise Bayside... 

This is what I have a problem with. 

My personal view: 

I wish Lowndes would've scheduled somebody else... 

At one point I remember Armwood and Mainland where on the table and ready to accept the deal... but idk what happened... 

The unfortunate reality is like I said it takes 2 to Tango. 

And like you said Bayside had a reason to take the game. 

But if Lowndes shot them down and said No guess what? 

Back to donations and fundraising... 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Off topic, but now that Herron is back at Camden, we can expect for them to jump back on the OOS scene. 

Now that Herron is back at Camden and Probst and McPherson are gone elsewhere....  Region 1 is about to need dr.phil on speed dial... 

And @imaGoodBoyNowIma need some Peyote for my Friday night after game therapy... 

Herron and Camden where a menace to me.... in and out of Savannah... 

I hated playing Camden... 

Herron is a Mad genius man... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Takes 2 to Tango.... 

You cant bash them for accepting it then praise Bayside... 

This is what I have a problem with. 

My personal view: 

I wish Lowndes would've scheduled somebody else... 

At one point I remember Armwood and Mainland where on the table and ready to accept the deal... but idk what happened... 

The unfortunate reality is like I said it takes 2 to Tango. 

And like you said Bayside had a reason to take the game. 

But if Lowndes shot them down and said No guess what? 

Back to donations and fundraising... 

No reason for lowends to play a team that was a combined 0-22 in the years they played them. None. Bayside got a payday and lowends got nothing out of it except a couple of bogus OOS wins. Would be like us playing an 0-11 team from Arizona. No reason for that to ever happen. Just sad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No reason for lowends to play a team that was a combined 0-22 in the years they played them. None. Bayside got a payday and lowends got nothing out of it except a couple of bogus OOS wins. Would be like us playing an 0-11 team from Arizona. No reason for that to ever happen. Just sad. 

About as bad as MV going to Hawaii to play 0-10 Baldwin.... 

They could've went next door and played Chandler... 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Vacation. Since my job gave me time off after Jackassasaurus Rex let damn concrete patio blocks fall on my foot...since I got 2 weeks off and went to Navarre for the 3rd time in my life... 

Next time I go Ima bring my fishing rod with me... 

Or go 25 minutes to Destin and go off shore.  Narvarre is so much less crowded than Destin now.  Gotcha lures and now Narvarre has it's on bait company called fish gum. 

Gotta ask why this is posted here? Dude ain’t got jackshit to do with scheduling games for lowends and doesn’t have the courage to let his berries drop to answer questions he starts the damn topic on! 

Only poster in this forum that avoids questions like fat kid avoids veggies. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So whats MV and Folsom doing? 

Despite how yall treat them these are still top Cali teams. 

MV scheduled DBP damn near 18-19 years ago and who since?  

They seem to have no problem going to Baldwin in Hawaii.... and last I checked Baldwin aint no top Hawaii team. 

Folsom doesn't even Try but they get the Cali treatment... 

BG went to Texas and tried their hand against a good small TX team before they became a monster All Star squad and got their ass handed to em... 

Hey why is Gorman getting dragged into a conversation about CA? We are proud to be Nevadans! Anyway that Gorman team went 6-5 that year and Gilmer was the number rated team in TX 3A football during their regular season. 

When we've had a BG poster @Gator 82 or the Chef dude don't even remember his poster name  (Hope they're alright) sit up here and say that BG had contacted MD long before MD became a monster and nothing ever came of it...

Very true MD avoided Gorman from 2012-2016 when they called Coach Rollinson. 

So you know what that tells me? 

Coach Bruce aint no idiot he wasn't about to March over to Vegas with out a suitable team to match what he was about to play against and get his ass Brazilian waxed in scorching Vegas Sun. 

All I'm saying is keep that same energy when another team refuses to do the same thing... 

But I guess that's asking to much. 

Glad to hear that you are well!

Just now, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hey why is Gorman getting dragged into a conversation about CA? We are proud to be Nevadans! Anyway that Gorman team went 6-5 that year and Gilmer was the number rated team in TX 3A football during their regular season. 

You guys are returning the favor now! Nice win over sports leadership and management! 

13 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hello Nick are you claiming that Gorman avoided scheduling MD in 2020? I would love to hear your explanation about this. 

👍🏻

Not in 2020 because everything fell apart due to the pandemic so OOS games were not a possibility. But, in 2019 and for the fall of 2021 Gorman declined MD’s offer to play. Heard that in person from one of our coaches. I know you cancelled on servite prior to the pandemic too. I understand there is not any OOS games this spring season so no big deal. MD has reached out to Gorman to play this fall ‘21 and is willing to go to Vegas but has not had any success making it official with you guys. Your new coach is not interested in playing the Monarchs, or the friars for that matter. Hope that changes. 

8 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Hello Nick are you claiming that Gorman avoided scheduling MD in 2020? I would love to hear your explanation about this. 

👍🏻

I was at the game in 2014 against Bingham. My cousin Dave was (is again) the HC. They should’ve won, but passed it away. I’m sure BG feels the same.

Helluva game that night. I remember the Bingham kids doing the Haka before the game and getting fired up. Awesome!

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I was at the game in 2014 against Bingham. My cousin Dave was (is again) the HC. They should’ve won, but passed it away. I’m sure BG feels the same.

Helluva game that night. I remember the Bingham kids doing the Haka before the game and getting fired up. Awesome!

From time to time I'll check out the youtube comments about Bingham and the Haka. Man! Those people in the comments absolutely slaughter Bingham when they attempt to do the Haka.....especially compared to when Kahuku does the Haka....lol. 

12 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I assume Rollinson and company didn't have all their ducks in order during that time if you catch my drift..lol. But Gorman does deserve credit for playing MD after BG's 2017 class left....knowing that they wouldn't be the same while MD loaded up that year. Even with BG being a little down, they still pushed that 2017 MD team to the brink of defeat. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I assume Rollinson and company didn't have all their ducks in order during that time if you catch my drift..lol. But Gorman does deserve credit for playing MD after BG's 2017 class left....knowing that they wouldn't be the same while MD loaded up that year. Even with BG being a little down, they still pushed that 2017 MD team to the brink of defeat. 

No they didn’t. You clearly didn’t watch the game, MD was never in real danger. We were up 28-7 at the end of the 3rd Q. And if having 3 five stars in Palaie Gaoteote(#1 LB in the class), Brevin Jordan (#1 TE in the class) and DTR (#2 QB in the class) and multiple other P5 D1 signees guys is a down year then 🤷‍♂️ And we beat them without our best player Amon-Ra St. Brown. 

13 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Buford did play a Texas team, a few years back at a Herbstreit classic. Buford walked the dog on that Texas team 

Yep...42-21 over Mansfield Timberview in 2008, who was in their second year of varsity football. Timberview was ranked #3336 nationally.  Congrats on the win.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

Yep...42-21 over Mansfield Timberview in 2008, who was in their second year of varsity football. Timberview was ranked #3336 nationally.  Congrats on the win.

Buford has had piss poor OOS comp. they handpicked that garbage TX team. Buford was number 2 in GA that year. There was no excuse. They should have played Euless Trinity 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford has had piss poor OOS comp. they handpicked that garbage TX team. Buford was number 2 in GA that year. There was no excuse. They should have played Euless Trinity 

ET was twice their size, and loaded with 350 pound Samoans.  Someone would have gotten hurt.  Maybe the dog.

#605 Stephenville also beat Timberview 42-21 that year.

#926 Denton Ryan beat them 49-14.

• Like 1