NY Times article. Valdosta back on the map.

Woodchopper

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt @Woodchopper  in all seriousness is this guy coaching at Valdosta or not, season is almost here

I can only give you my opine.

Personally...I don't think Rush will coach at Valdosta this year.  I think the Professional Standards Commission will pull his teaching license by the end of May or early June.  I would suspect they'll hold his license for at least a year.  Maybe longer.  

But with that being said...Rush ain't called the Teflon Man for nothing.  I suppose he could slip thru this mess unmarked.  But...I also would bet pesos against it.  Hey....I reckon we'll see.  

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Colonel said:

No way anyone should elevate the NY Times, or most major print publications as a true educational resource. Propaganda tool or re-education tool is a better label in most cases. 

You have every right to be a cliche-ridden imbecile if you want.

But I guarantee you that reading the New York Times every day would make an average schlub like @imaGoodBoyNow a much more informed person.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

But yet you stay on this forum like a sick stalker. Blasting post after post. But yet you are the only person in the country that thinks Harbaugh is a great elite coach and has turned the Michigan program into the Alabama Clemson Ohio State level.

What's this got to do with what I said?

I'm sure you'll exceed everyone's expectations and actually provide a coherent answer.

🤡

41 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just think the PSC will pull his certificate.  The recording with him talking about Saban has blackballed him in Alabama.  I guess if his certificate is pulled in Georgia he would need to apply in any state.

His only option would be going and coaching under maybe Deion Sanders.  Or some outlaw private school like IMG. 

He can go to mater dei

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have every right to be a cliche-ridden imbecile if you want.

But I guarantee you that reading the New York Times every day would make an average schlub like @imaGoodBoyNow a much more informed person.

Setting this topic aside, being informed about someone else’s opinion does not necessarily make one educated. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I KNOW! I KNOW! 

They got smacked uo by an underdog Marietta team twice! 

What do I win? 

You get a shot at a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs this fall.  AND...you get them in your house.  People outa Marietta are saying Colquitt won't even score.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Technically, Rush is on administrative leave, although he is also still technically the head of the program.

Idk how you can run the program while on administrative leave pending the investigation. I guess he could be on the phone with whoever is on the ground over there and directing traffic, but, is that administrative leave then? 

The official word from the superintendent at Valdosta City Schools is that Rush is on administrative leave pending the investigation. I think you have to go with that as of now. @imaGoodBoyNow

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You get a shot at a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs this fall.  AND...you get them in your house.  People outa Marietta are saying Colquitt won't even score.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Once again you’re listening to Rosser too much. 

As far and “tiny”’and “undersized” goes, we’ll show you tiny and undersized. Fair warning!!! Our 180lb RT from last season is up to 182!!! 

Woe iz ewe!

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Once again you’re listening to Rosser too much. 

As far and “tiny”’and “undersized” goes, we’ll show you tiny and undersized. Fair warning!!! Our 180lb RT from last season is up to 182!!! 

Woe iz ewe!

The biggest player we got is our FG kicker....he's our shortest player as well.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Ive been saying this at least since the imps cheated to win a championship. If kids transfer no matter the reason their first year they should only be allowed to play in the regular season. That's 10 games worth of film. It will also give seniors the opportunity to go to different schools for tryouts if they need to do so. They can graduate in December and hit the road to find a college that will take them. 

• Haha 1