NY Times article. Valdosta back on the map.

Woodchopper

44 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ive been saying this at least since the imps cheated to win a championship. If kids transfer no matter the reason their first year they should only be allowed to play in the regular season. That's 10 games worth of film. It will also give seniors the opportunity to go to different schools for tryouts if they need to do so. They can graduate in December and hit the road to find a college that will take them. 

Cheating huh #elite229staffwannabe? 
If you have some proof big boy, stop flapping’ them gums and bring it. 

Maybe we should start a rent a devil program? Bring in some 20 year olds. Go to florida or bama and bring in some kids. Pull some serious cheatersville shit! 

You know what’s funny? The whole damned county probably would’ve never won shut without cheating. No secret the biqueens did too 

#elite229lowends #investigation

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So another cliche-face with nothing interesting or insightful to say and no support for his claims.

Beg pardon?!? Your fake know it all ass is the one popping off claiming the NYT being something educational. 

I don’t have to prove shit. Prove to us all how and why your claim holds water. 

🗞 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Beg pardon?!? Your fake know it all ass is the one popping off claiming the NYT being something educational.

It is.

What's funny is that every lazy and incompetent clown who spouts off about the New York Times invariably gets their news from somewhere and it's always 900 times worse than the Times and always just slightly right of Tucker Carlson.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The statement made by every person who is in over their head and actually can't provide any evidence.

So you can’t. Figured, as is your MO. 

And hooville is right. What kind of low self esteem bitch pops off about everybody and their schools, but doesn’t have the stones to say where they attended? 

Gentlemen, I give you Atticus Finch. The boy who is so ashamed of his education and upbringing he dare not share it here. 

The NYT has done wonders for you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

And hooville is right. What kind of low self esteem bitch pops off about everybody and their schools, but doesn’t have the stones to say where they attended? 

Gentlemen, I give you Atticus Finch. The boy who is so ashamed of his education and upbringing he dare not share it here. 

Didn’t he go to St Thomas Aquinas? Or just a fan? 

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It is.

What's funny is that every lazy and incompetent clown who spouts off about the New York Times invariably gets their news from somewhere and it's always 900 times worse than the Times and always just slightly right of Tucker Carlson.

And that’s what’s called GOSPEL. 

Hahahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

On top of that this idiot thinks Harbaugh has done the greatest turn around job in the history sports and won 2 games this year.  

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh hell, a gun toting Bible thumping serial killa Statham is gonna post something about abortions or some such and get a football thread moved to the Devil’s playground.....

bgw

Its unfortunate he is an alumni of the same school as me. Clearly everyone doesn't take in what they learned in school. Nolegirl is the only one that gets a little handicap since he didn't finish the basics.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That's that LSU edumication you know what they specialize in. 

😂 anybody but YOU, Brother! You have the grammar skills of a low achieving seven year old. It’s one thing to misspell words occasionally (even with spellcheck), but your punctuation and complete inability to form coherent sentences is unbelievable for an adult who allegedly went to college. 

All jokes aside, I’m sad that this is what many get out their schooling. If this is representative of a lowends education, I can see why people go elsewhere. 

Thanks for the laugh! 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh wow 🤩. U even added the pictures, bravo 👏 A+ reporting in from SOWega

On 4/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Woodchopper said:

What's a good story without pictures!

On 4/12/2021 at 11:09 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m running 🏃‍♀️ to Dunkies getting me a a coffee ️ then ima have a good laugh when I read this

Not that I think y'all will care but posting the entire article is a clear copyright violation and a violation of the terms of service of this board.  This does not fall under fair use statutes.  This can get @PrepGridiron in a world of hurt.

The sad thing is the article isn't behind the NY Times paywall.  It was readily available for anyone to read when I read it.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fred said:

Not that I think y'all will care but posting the entire article is a clear copyright violation and a violation of the terms of service of this board.  This does not fall under fair use statutes.  This can get @PrepGridiron in a world of hurt.

The sad thing is the article isn't behind the NY Times paywall.  It was readily available for anyone to read when I read it.