Valdosta ban from the 2021 playoffs

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Multi players ban from ever playing in Georgia again. 

Any player that's banned from Valdosta will be eligible to play at Valwood or any other private school in Georgia.

And of course...the banning is the harshest on the rising Seniors.

The underclassmen will be eligible in 2022.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Any player that's banned from Valdosta will be eligible to play at Valwood or any other private school in Georgia.

Rufus>>

I’m sure they can just transfer to Grayson and GHSA will dismiss the ineligibility 

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Know anything about this kid....LSU commit.

https://247sports.com/player/jadarian-rhym-46101331/

13 minutes ago, Fred said:

You mean like they did with del Rio?  SMH.

imaGoodBoyNow

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • imaGoodBoyNow
  • Members
  • 15,211 posts
14 minutes ago, Fred said:

You mean like they did with Jake Garcia?  

Yes

Nope, changing what I said in your response in a weak attempt to support your position isn't going to fly.  GHSA ruled del Rio ineligible after they moved to Grayson.  If we are the fair haired child, why did they do that?  Give a logical answer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

imaGoodBoyNow

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • imaGoodBoyNow
  • Members
  • 15,211 posts

Nope, changing what I said in your response in a weak attempt to support your position isn't going to fly.  GHSA ruled del Rio ineligible after they moved to Grayson.  If we are the fair haired child, why did they do that?  Give a logical answer.

Grayson wanted Garcia so they Waived Del Rio,  it’s clear as day

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Grayson wanted Garcia so they Waived Del Rio,  it’s clear as day

Hmmm, I said logical. 😎 

Seriously, we won 9 games with our start of the season #2 QB starting.  del Rio was ranked as one of the top QBs in the state.  Good chance that is why Garcia never looked at us in the beginning but that is speculation on my part.

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson is batting. 999 on the GHSA letting them recruit. Funny Del Rio is ruled ineligible and 4 star moves in ASAP in Garcia.

You know, ignorance is one thing as because in that case you just don't know.  When it has been explained over and over and over and over, you move to willful stupidity and that's just sad.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson is batting. 999 on the GHSA letting them recruit. Funny Del Rio is ruled ineligible and 4 star moves in ASAP in Garcia.

Im just glad other states get to see the bs we have to deal with in south Ga. People want to talk about money and arthur blank donated money to the gwinnett area "only" for "flag football". Billionaire throws funny money to gwinnett county and its fine. But Ole valdosta tries to get a few thousand together and its attack the cats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im just glad other states get to see the bs we have to deal with in south Ga. People want to talk about money and arthur blank donated money to the gwinnett area "only" for "flag football". Billionaire throws funny money to gwinnett county and its fine. But Ole valdosta tries to get a few thousand together and its attack the cats.

I don’t know why ur complaining, Lowndes is gonna make out like an absolute bandit,

How many student athletes that were at Valdosta this year will now be at Lowndes