Valdosta ban from the 2021 playoffs

HooverOutlaw

Just now, ngdawg said:

Wait nevermind, they said it on ESPN too. It's true.

Lowndesloser96 is just a salty prick

He is nothing but secondhand information from the know it all parents circles who think they know everything

He doesn't know shit himself, after all why would high school coaches share all the internal details with one middle school coach? It doesn't benefit them to do that

Tajh Sanders and Ti Li Lewis are big players to be ineligible. 

Valdosta of course will appeal the ruling, but, the post season ban and losing those big time ballers is tough. Rush trying to hurt Colquitt due to a vendetta ends up hurting players and both schools. Valdosta big time with the post season ban and forfeits of games. The 7500 fine is a drop in the bucket. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Valdosta of course will appeal the ruling, but, the post season ban and losing those big time ballers is tough. Rush trying to hurt Colquitt due to a vendetta ends up hurting players and both schools. Valdosta big time with the post season ban and forfeits of games. The 7500 fine is a drop in the bucket. 

I have always said... the kids pay for the stupidity of the adults. 
Never have I’ve seen the actions of an educator blinded by revenge and self interest go down this road. I’ve seen ego and pride play out in players getting physically hurt by a driven coach but this is something else altogether. 

bgw

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Think they will move to Florida and play. They can't play in Alabama because of a rule you must have a no issues at prior school to be eligible unless it is a military transfer.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Think they will move to Florida and play. They can't play in Alabama because of a rule you must have a no issues at prior school to be eligible unless it is a military transfer.

That or go to a GISA school. I'm not sure which they'd be most apt to do. 

They're probably toast for the GHSA though. Primarily because of the Jake Garcia saga. Funny how Valdosta was the center of all types of junk last year. Stuff that got the rules changed to keep players from moving and gaining eligibility after being ruled ineligible at another GHSA school started with Garcia at Valdosta moving to Grayson and ends up hurting Valdosta in more ways than one. 

Then their own shit from that also kills Tajh Sanders senior season. I mean he didn't have a huge year last year, but, losing your senior season is a major punishment for you and the program. I like Tajh, but, his mom brought all this shit down on him,and the others. Word was she was very active with trying to get players to go over to Valdosta. Even to the point of offering car pooling which certainly provides they didn't plan on moving there or having some of the ones they were talking to to do so. 

Stupid lot of shit.