Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You think Martin or Atascocita are worthy enough to host elite, OOS competition? 

Arlington Martin is loosing quite a bit on defense. Atascocita im sure could play with a SJR but neither of these teams will be on a MD level next season. I would take Martin over Atascocita this year for sure.

• Thanks 1

Atascocita always seems to let me down. They're like The Woodlands from a few years ago when it comes to most always disappointing me. The potential is always there though.

Can the Eagles (Allen) fly again? That will be the most interesting thing to watch and keep up with.

SLC had better gotten bigger and more physical on defense if they want a shot. They looked weak and undersized at some positions last year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Champa said:

Atascocita always seems to let me down. They're like The Woodlands from a few years ago when it comes to most always disappointing me. The potential is always there though.

Can the Eagles (Allen) fly again? That will be the most interesting thing to watch and keep up with.

SLC had better gotten bigger and more physical on defense if they want a shot. They looked weak and undersized at some positions last year.

SLC is highly ranked because they return a lot of starters, but I think they'll be outmatched by Allen in that region. Allen's team is coming along nicely, with good size upfront 

katy or NS will come out of region 3/4

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Smh. SJR beat DFB 44-21 and it wasn't even that close. And that was the season SJR lost to DPC 7-3 in the NPG3 Chip. 

I hope you’re working with some other schools for next year besides DV.  They don’t need to be paired with any more super elite teams.  

Match them and Desoto up with NJ powers, Thompson, GA schools, SJP, MC, DLS, DC area schools 

• Like 1

Smh. SJR beat DFB 44-21 and it wasn't even that close. And that was the season SJR lost to DPC 7-3 in the NPG3 Chip. 

What year are we talking ? Im talking about current rosters and trying to project what teams have what coming back. SJR roster doesn't have 1 kid listed in 247 database for 22 and 23 class. They just lost their bell cow RB to Notre Dame. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gametyme said:

What year are we talking ? Im talking about current rosters and trying to project what teams have what coming back. SJR roster doesn't have 1 kid listed in 247 database for 22 and 23 class. They just lost their bell cow RB to Notre Dame. 

That was 2017. DFB will never be on the level of SJR. And I love DFB as they were one of PGLs first clients. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

SLC is highly ranked because they return a lot of starters, but I think they'll be outmatched by Allen in that region. Allen's team is coming along nicely, with good size upfront 

katy or NS will come out of region 3/4

I think Allen lost to much offensively. I still like SLC in that region. I think Martin is still the sleeper pick. 

What does this have to do with a potential 2022 games?

That wasn't a very good Deerfield Beach team, it was early in a season for a notoriously "unorganized" program and since then they're 3-1 in OOS games.

They do just fine against the Atascocita's of the world.

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think Allen lost to much offensively. I still like SLC in that region. I think Martin is still the sleeper pick. 

Allen is loaded on O, new faces with one of the best '24 classes in the state.

last I counted they've got 8 D1 kids on O, and counting, it will be 10 here in a few weeks: 3 OL, QB, RB and 3 WRs. I expect another OL and RB who were MVPs in their respective position at SFA camp to earn FBS offers, both '23 class 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That was 2017. DFB will never be on the level of SJR. And I love DFB as they were one of PGLs first clients. 

I think you' could be over valuing SJR at least this season coming up maybe something changes but right now on paper what do they got ?. Im not saying Atascocita would for sure beat SJR I still don't know enough about each team but Atascocita will have the 2 best players on the field with 4 star OT Dewberry and 3 star WR Wheeler. With all that said next season could be a different story. I don't wanna sound like Im the fan bus for Atascocita. Just giving you another option in the Houston area. Maybe try Spring Westfield they're tough most years. 

https://247sports.com/Gallery/Atascocita-Kam-Dewberry-Keith-Wheeler-Nate-Kibble-Braylon-Conley-DeMarcus-Peters-164813971/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think you' could be over valuing SJR at least this season coming up maybe something changes but right now on paper what do they got ?. Im not saying Atascocita would for sure beat SJR I still don't know enough about each team but Atascocita will have the 2 best players on the field with 4 star OT Dewberry and 3 star WR Wheeler. With all that said next season could be a different story. I don't wanna sound like Im the fan bus for Atascocita. Just giving you another option in the Houston area. Maybe try Spring Westfield they're tough most years. 

https://247sports.com/Gallery/Atascocita-Kam-Dewberry-Keith-Wheeler-Nate-Kibble-Braylon-Conley-DeMarcus-Peters-164813971/

Agree: westfield, NS, katy (long shot), shadow creek and maybe, maybe woodlands 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Allen is loaded on O, new faces with one of the best '24 classes in the state.

last I counted they've got 8 D1 kids on O, and counting, it will be 10 here in a few weeks: 3 OL, QB, RB and 3 WRs. I expect another OL and RB who were MVPs in their respective position at SFA camp to earn FBS offers, both '23 class 

Oh ok I didn't now they re-loaded like that. Just know they lost a lot of production from the Green twins at WR that are now both at Oklahoma St. Although loosing General Booty at QB was probably for the best.

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Oh ok I didn't now they re-loaded like that. Just know they lost a lot of production from the Green twins at WR that are now both at Oklahoma St. Although loosing General Booty at QB was probably for the best.

Yessir, they have a nice looking transfer at WR that isn’t in the database as a transfer, he’s big n physical with several FBS offers.  I think he came from one of the Frisco schools 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Atascocita is garbage.

Puh-lease.