Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Reading the exact words of others and understanding what they meant = "pretentious debating tactics"

Texans are really, really, stupid.

Your obsession with having to be right 100% of the time when speaking is what makes you pretentious.

You should just stop talking, sometimes.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Not the point. The entire reason SJR is even being mentioned in Texas threads is @imaGoodBoyNow and @GardenStateBaller brought them up first in regards to playing Texas teams.

Stop with the pretentious debating tactics 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s beyond annoying 

I did no such thing. And if I did I would've mentioned BC!

33 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Anyways back to football.  @GardenStateBaller does chad Morris seem more open to OOS games than the last guy? I know you didn’t care too much for them before but seem to already have discussed things already for next year  

Allen has always listened as they're no stranger to OOS competiton (DF, EC, Hoover, Viera). They've just been shy to pull the trigger of late. However, 2022 looks promising. I'll know more early next week. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Rather have a small closenit  stadium’ then have a dogshit ass team whose coach schedules teams like Bowie doobie and Neil Armstrong High schools

...Finch's sidecar is killing it.

I've seen crackheads with no face articulate better.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

SJR stadium is a real shit hole. Looks like our middle school field

Honest question. Why does size of stadium matter to you guys? Teams like MD, SFA, SJP, DMC, Dades, Moe, ED, Iggy don't have their own fancy, on campus stadiums yet they've been nationally elite programs forever. Never understood that logic.

We all know HSFB is King down in TX. But that doesn't always equate to wins on the field as evidenced by recent OOS results. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Honest question. Why does size of stadium matter to you guys? Teams like MD, SFA, SJP, DMC, Dades, Moe, ED, Iggy don't have their own fancy, on campus stadiums yet they've been nationally elite programs forever. Never understood that logic.

We all know HSFB is King down in TX. But that doesn't always equate to wins on the field as evidenced by recent OOS results. 

This isn’t about anyone else but SJR.  That’s who the comment was directed at and the elevating of them as being superior 

I really hope they are one of the NJ teams on the schedule with Texas.  Them and DV seeing as they are comparably ranked in each state would be a great gauge 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Honest question. Why does size of stadium matter to you guys? Teams like MD, SFA, SJP, DMC, Dades, Moe, ED, Iggy don't have their own stadiums yet they've been nationally elite programs forever. Never understood that logic.

It just blows me away. Just shows some of these teams have no true fan base. It's just wild to see. I wasn't kidding when I said our middle school stadium was bigger.

Just now, Horsefly said:

This isn’t about anyone else but SJR.  That’s who the comment was directed at and the elevating of them as being superior 

I really hope they are one of the NJ teams on the schedule with Texas.  Them and DV seeing as they are comparably ranked in each state would be a great gauge 

In that case, carry on ;) 

Just now, Gametyme said:

It just blows me away. Just shows some of these teams have no true fan base. It's just wild to see. I wasn't kidding when I said our middle school stadium was bigger.

We live in landlocked NJ where NOBODY cares about HSFB, yet we continually field several T100 teams nationally. Not to mention two MNCs of late. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Once again it’s ur Texas posters who got sjr living rent free, claiming every single team in Texas would destroy joes

just like u don’t wanna hear about Joes none of us wanna hear about slap dick irrelevant teams like Temple and Bowie  and shit teams like that