Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

18 minutes ago, Champa said:

Crazy how regular Spring was better than Westfield last year. Think they're ranked higher this year as well.

Another thing to watch this season is to see if it's time to put a fork in Klein Collins.

Spring should be better again this season. Ill give you the sleeper Klein School. Keep an eye out for Oak. That kid they're going to play at QB is the truth 2023 Duel Threat PJ Hatter. He was the top kid on that loaded Houston Hurricane youth team. He missed all of last season because he was ineligible because he transferred from Klein. He was able to play in their 2 playoff games and scored 4 TDs rushing. He is special.

• Like 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

No games have been played.

I see 3 games on their schedule they will get beat in before the playoffs start (Allen,Guyer,NS) I think SJR would be 0-3 this year vs that same group. Historical yes give me SJR but this year coming up just flip a coin neither are elite teams

30 minutes ago, Champa said:

Crazy how regular Spring was better than Westfield last year. Think they're ranked higher this year as well.

Another thing to watch this season is to see if it's time to put a fork in Klein Collins.

They were done when their coach left a few years ago 

Why are we talking SJ

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I see 3 games on their schedule they will get beat in before the playoffs start (Allen,Guyer,NS) I think SJR would be 0-3 this year vs that same group. Historical yes give me SJR but this year coming up just flip a coin neither are elite teams

I checked out SJR, they have no talent in the ‘22 and’23 class! These folks will prop up any OOS team to make some silly point.  Why are they the topic of any convo? 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think you just say this stuff with no support.

So I guess we're just stuck on our "thinks."

Its just an educated opinion on where the teams are at right now. Give me a SJR player that is a difference maker this year ? They don't have anybody right now. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Why are we talking SJ

I checked out SJR, they have no talent in the ‘22 and’23 class! These folks will prop up any OOS team to make some silly point.  Why are they the topic of any convo? 

I know I checked too. They don't have anybody. Now Bergan Catholic is loaded 100%. The other jersey school is loaded too. Last year SJR had a stud RB he is at Notre Dame now. Who replaces that kid ?

7 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I know I checked too. They don't have anybody. Now Bergan Catholic is loaded 100%. The other jersey school is loaded too. Last year SJR had a stud RB he is at Notre Dame now. Who replaces that kid ?

I saw them a few years ago and they were a solid team, nothing more,  but all this chest thumping as if they’re some great team is BS.  

I’m not sure how competitive they’d be with a talent deficit.  Maybe in the 11-15 range in Texas 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I saw them a few years ago and they were a solid team, nothing more,  but all this chest thumping as if they’re some great team is BS. 

Nobody is doing this (ecept maybe their homer fan).

Saying that SJR wouldn't lose to Temple or some other crappy ass Texas team is not saying that they're great.

This is a typical strawman argument from you Texas clowns.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody is doing this (ecept maybe their homer fan).

Saying that SJR wouldn't lose to Temple or some other crappy ass Texas team is not saying that they're great.

This is a typical strawman argument from you Texas clowns.

And that particular fan is whom I’m taking about

bottomline who gives a damn about SJR in a Texas top 10 thread.