Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

bottomline who gives a damn about SJR in a Texas top 10 thread.  

I don't know.

Why don't you ask your fellow Texan why he brought them up first?

👇

13 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Arlington Martin is loosing quite a bit on defense. Atascocita im sure could play with a SJR but neither of these teams will be on a MD level next season. I would take Martin over Atascocita this year for sure.

Horsefly, you've always been a goofball who never reads anything.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't know.

Why don't you ask your fellow Texan why he brought them up first?

👇

Horsefly, you've always been a goofball who never reads anything.

Is that suppose to mean something? Again, who gives a damn about SJR in a Texas top 10 thread?  You’re goofy ass thinks because he’s a Texan my opinion changes.  What a Karen 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Is that suppose to mean something?

You referred to folks, plural, and then tried to claim that you were only talking about one person.

Then you whined about SJR being mentioned in a Texas thread, presumably by these "folks", even though the first mention of them was by a Texas clown.

🤡

24 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

ISJR had a stud RB he is at Notre Dame now. Who replaces that kid ?

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why are we talking SJ

I checked out SJR, they have no talent in the ‘22 and’23 class! These folks will prop up any OOS team to make some silly point.  Why are they the topic of any convo? 

No one, I heard we’re putting a few soccer and tennis players at RB, ohh nooo maybe we’ll just forfeit 

yall stupid as fuck, y’all think everyone is born ranked , it’s still July tell me there’s no athletes ranked when October comes, 

y’all see when we play SFA and good counsel, well hold our own 

don’t worry 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You referred to folks, plural, and then tried to claim that you were only talking about one person.

Then you whined about SJR being mentioned in a Texas thread, presumably by these "folks", even though the first mention of them was by a Texas clown.

🤡

Folks, folk, many, one who gives a damn.  This will be your controversy of the day.  I used the plural!!  Oh the horror!! Don’t forget to clutch your pearls Los.   😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Folks, folk, many, one who gives a damn.  This will be your controversy of the day.  I used the plural!!  Oh the horror!! Don’t forget to clutch your pearls Los.   😂 

Ur clown Texans posters stay having SJR in thier mouth , not talking about Wilkerson I fucks with him, but don’t get mad at me that SJR lives Rent free In Tejas heads

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur clown Texans posters stay having SJR in thier mouth , not talking about Wilkerson I fucks with him, but don’t get mad at me that SJR lives Rent free In Tejas heads

They are quick to tell us how bad, or not great, SJR is but can't see the crappy teams right in front of their eyes.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

That's fascinating except that this is *not* the NY vs. TX thread.

Not the point. The entire reason SJR is even being mentioned in Texas threads is @imaGoodBoyNow and @GardenStateBaller brought them up first in regards to playing Texas teams.

Stop with the pretentious debating tactics 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s beyond annoying 

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Are we talking about a team from NJ that has (6) 4**** kids combined in the ‘22 and ‘23 class for the entire state?  Come on man  

I doubt many are taking SJR too serious, only you. Folks are just being cordial and nice.   

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No one, I heard we’re putting a few soccer and tennis players at RB, ohh nooo maybe we’ll just forfeit 

yall stupid as fuck, y’all think everyone is born ranked , it’s still July tell me there’s no athletes ranked when October comes, 

y’all see when we play SFA and good counsel, well hold our own 

don’t worry 

😂 sounds like that's a nobody for now

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They are quick to tell us how bad, or not great, SJR is but can't see the crappy teams right in front of their eyes.

You will let anyone be your sidecar........thought I taught you to have higher standards. 

imagoodboynow just typed this.

"Ur clown Texans posters stay having SJR in thier mouth , not talking about Wilkerson I fucks with him, but don’t get mad at me that SJR lives Rent free In Tejas heads"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1