Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine that the last time your team was nationally relevant was 29 years ago and even *then* you were still looking up at STA.

Capture.PNG.8c8c35dea97c47cb62485ef4c045dd52.PNG

Temple and Lufkin both have been ranked in the top 150 since 2008 and both have beaten teams inside the top 150 multiple times since 2008 and I use 2008 because that's the magical time line I was told and the Top 150 are the only teams that count. So wtf are you even talking about.

6 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Temple and Lufkin both have been ranked in the top 150 since 2008 and both have beaten teams inside the top 150 multiple times since 2008 and I use 2008 because that's the magical time line I was told and the Top 150 are the only teams that count. So wtf are you even talking about.

Winning one game is not very significant. Relevancy comes from consistency.

Temple just plain sucks.

No reasonable person would argue that.

42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1992 for Temple and 2001 for Lufkin. 

But they both have wins vs top 150 teams and have been in the top 150 im the modern era time frame you dubbed. From 98-2006 Lufkin was one of the big dogs not only in Texas but America. 2-0 vs Allen 2-0 vs Katy and 1-0 vs Euless Trinity and 1-0 vs Westlake (State Game) in that time span. Unfortunately 0-3 vs SLC all 3 were state semifinal games. You talking about true Texas blue blood programs when you talk about Lufkin and Temple. With real fan bases. 10,000+ every friday night.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In those 9 seasons they were only nationally ranked in a final poll.....twice.

One of those years was when they lost to Round Rock by two touchdowns in the second round of the playoffs.

😄

BS 2001,2002,2004,2005,2006 and 0 transfers all 9 years. We did it with our own kids.

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine being this clown and still whining about outsiders talking about non-Texas teams while his butt buddy is frantically Googling high school football stadiums from other states so he can post it here.

I can’t imagine you spent valuable time to think and type out this meaningless garbage.  I just can’t wrap my head around how a peon like you thinks, and to then think it’s important.  😂 

• Haha 2