Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Temple hasn't won a state championship in 29 years.

Lufkin in 20 years.

Get your big read shoes.

🤡

😄

Longview won it in all 2018. Go check out where they finished in the national polls and go look at the score when they played Lufkin. Tell me we weren't a top 150 team as recent as 2018. Hell they started the 2019 season #1 in 5A Div 1. Talent comes in cycles when you cant recruit it 😂

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ has beaten BG, STA and SJP. TX has not. 

TX beat DLS once. NJ beat DLS twice. 

Gilmer boat raced Bishop Gorman. That was before 2008 but don't say a Texas team never beat them and STA has only played Skyline ? Maybe a shitty Texas private ?

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

If they are a blue blood, this can’t be correct. Two titles in 1937 and 2018? Do I have the wrong Longview? 

5FAEE318-083E-4617-BC5C-57DAA0F504FF.jpeg

Im saying Lufkin,Longview and Temple have been playing football since the early 1900's. Lufkin Dunbar won 3 titles before we had segregation. You ask any fan of HS football in Texas and these schools are well respected. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't respect the Texas high school footballs fans here so sorry if I don't take their "respect" of teams that seriously.

Los doesn’t respect us but here he is in every Texas thread trying to convince us that what he says has value.  😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

http://www.ahsfhs.org/rankings/usatoday.asp

Me: Lufkin was only nationally ranked in the final polls twice

Gametyme: BS!

Me: Uh, it's a fact

😄

Then USA today is bs. We were #11 going into that SLC game in 04.They were #1. We lost by a TD in the final minutes. How do we fall out 😂 damn we need a rankings composite go look at CalPreps had us #5 at the end. Where does cal preps have those teams listed