High School Football America 100 Honorable Mention

RedZone

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YOU really need to know your high school football to know some of these California teams.

Paraclete Spirits........alright. 😄

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/high-school-football-america-2021-preseason-high-school-football-national-rankings-honorable-mention/

When’s RedBitch gonna man up and put out a poll??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ha you beat me to it! You posted it while i was typing. Stupid work getting in the way of dunking on Red Flag first!! 🤬🤬🤬

I’m waiting on phone call so I gotta kill time so I’m on RedBitxh like a fly on shit, on a hot summer day on the piss and vomit stained cobble stones of the French Quarters of Lilweezyanna

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Mceachern? And Roswell?...

24 California teams?

Ok....

I think just give up after the top 25 and throw random california teams in so it boost the leaders in California. That way every game outside of the TL teams like MD and Sjb can say they play multiple "ranked" undefeated teams. The undefeated teams be teams like jserra.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If this mean garbage....I'm with you.

Not sure what this guy is thinking/doing at this point.

fisher is from Southern California so that explains some of it.

For me I am sticking to just the Florida teams because I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on the other states this early and I'll defer to the people in these states but when I do my Florida poll I'll bring these Florida selections back and poke holes into what HSFB America did with the Florida teams 

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Just looking at the Florida list I saw a lot of eyebrow raising selections but it will get corrected as some of those teams crash and burn themselves right out of the rankings

There are several teams listed whose talent pales rather dramatically in comparison to some not listed. Doesn’t mean they won’t end up better anyway. But, it seems quite unlikely.

4 minutes ago, badrouter said:

There are several teams listed whose talent pales rather dramatically in comparison to some not listed. Doesn’t mean they won’t end up better anyway. But, it seems quite unlikely.

Perhaps but High School football America doesn't release their criteria for ranking or justify why teams are listed at certain spots so even if that's the reason how can we know that?

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Perhaps but High School football America doesn't release their criteria for ranking or justify why teams are listed at certain spots so even if that's the reason how can we know that?

Of course we have no way to know what any particular person uses to rank teams. Personally, I’d be awkwardly uncomfortable having a team ranked higher than another when said team has a fraction of the talent and a fraction of the history of the other team(s).

Goo

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

YOU really need to know your high school football to know some of these California teams.

Paraclete Spirits........alright. 😄

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/high-school-football-america-2021-preseason-high-school-football-national-rankings-honorable-mention/

Good info.  No New Jersey teams listed reflects an extreme  lack of depth for such a high population state.

Would be a different story in girls soccer or lacrosse.

New Jersey is currently basically a Tier 3 at best state for HS football.  Don't see the likely hood of any of their teams cracking the Tier 3 Ceiling.

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

As someone that knows Lancaster hasn't had a decent season since 2017.  I say this wholeheartedly and in fun speculation:

No chance in hell this happens...get this BS out of here.

Hey Texas and Louisiana love to use calperps  matchup to talk shit about NJ but no if if doesn’t favor y’all u guys say it’s garbage 🗑 lol make up your Damn minds 

Durn just Durnnnnn