Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

I have zero doubt they can muster up enough players for those games.  If all else fails they can hit up the local park and ask if anyone wants to play on ESPN. I am sure some dudes will step. 

I can tell you that an international recruit that recently visited Ohio State is now enrolled at BS!!! 

39 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I can see it now. 

One ESPN announcer says to the other. Wow how do you miss that block. he replies,  I don't know Chip my official document says #96 has 10 D1 offers including Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State to name a few.  Bob says hmmm something doesn't seem quite right here

fat-man-running | Cusicusi's Blog

There's only one way to find out!!!

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Taken 20 minutes ago from the Sycamore team facility. 

B4A3C3D2-1A10-4710-B749-4DB76C751ACB.jpeg

I am not sure what this is supposed to prove. If it is them but I don't see any Bishop Sycamore anything anywhere. It could be any conference room anywhere. If it is them then it proves they have 16 players which about what we have seen from various clips of them the last few weeks. It certainly doesn't show any evidence of anything scholastic going on there. Unless you count Football 101 as an approved NCAA course

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I am not sure what this is supposed to prove. If it is them but I don't see any Bishop Sycamore anything anywhere. It could be any conference room anywhere. If it is them then it proves they have 16 players which about what we have seen from various clips of them the last few weeks

Per Covid rules, the team is broken up into several pods so if one player gets Covid, the entire team isn't penalized. That pic is just of one pod. Many teams are implementing similar policy. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Per Covid rules, the team is broken up into several pods so if one player gets Covid, the entire team isn't penalized. That pic is just of one pod. Many teams are implementing similar policy. 

Do you really believe what you are saying? No way you are that stupid to believe that nonsense. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm just posting photos that are being sent to me from the Bishop Sycamore staff. Ignore them if you don't find them interesting. So excited for one week from tonight!!! 

I think that picture is from a small hotel conference room. It's definitely not from the soccer place at least in my opinion. That pic is in a basement you can tell by the windows. The soccer place doesn't have a basement its on a slab.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Practice pods are the exact reason Mater Dei is still able to scrimmage Cen10 on 8/20 despite a few of their players having Covid. Genius if you ask me. 

Maybe so but I don't believe that is what Bishop Sycamore is doing. Not for a second. What you see is what you got right now. It's the same kids we have been seeing. It's coincidence they are in the same pod?  Linemen are with the skills in the same pod? One would think the pods would be position specific especially if you are doing film study. No sir not buying what your selling today

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

If BS were to find some players and actually play Archbishop Hoban.......and Hoban doesn't win by 7 or 8 TDs, then Hoban is really down.

Hoban is a bit down this year

So BS to date has not had a single scrimmage. #2 for Ohio teams this weekend

Hoban should cover 

14 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

So Garden State posted this on the Yappi Dappi forum to prove Bishop Sycamore is really a school. I thought the posters here might be interested. Thoughts?  Does it pass the sniff test as proof positive its a legit school?

795704EE-9C88-417B-8EAB-8676922194F6.thumb.jpeg.ddeed1c38d5806075fb302555fd66323.jpeg

Screenshot_20210812-192326.thumb.png.4e6a0900213cbfddf755556b570d4fd2.png

In Ohio, this known as an "08" school.

Non-Chartered, Non-Tax Supported Schools (NCNT) are schools that, because of truly held religious beliefs, choose to not be chartered by the State Board of Education.

Not sure what their "truly held religious beliefs" are, other than they don't accept the edicts of the Ohio High School Athletic Association.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Severino said:

In Ohio, this known as an "08" school.

Non-Chartered, Non-Tax Supported Schools (NCNT) are schools that, because of truly held religious beliefs, choose to not be chartered by the State Board of Education.

Not sure what their "truly held religious beliefs" are, other than they don't accept the edicts of the Ohio High School Athletic Association.

What about the students must be 6-18 years of age part?  I don't understand that

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Well like GSB says let’s wait till next weekend to be shocked or not

no problem with some kids getting a chance but think their might be a better snake oil salesman better who took someone here 

Bro, these dudes are nothing like DD. He was a pro swindler. Remember, in addition to fooling me, he also conned Rush, KWat, the DC from STA, etc. The BS staff is a close-knit group, who genuinely and deeply care about the well-being of their student-athletes. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, these dudes are nothing like DD. He was a pro swindler. Remember, in addition to fooling me, he also conned Rush, KWat, the DC from STA, etc. The BS staff is a close-knit group, who genuinely and deeply care about the well-being of their student-athletes. 

Never mentioned DD

Let’s stick to the topic here

I’m seeing some things that don’t add up after reading 20+ pages here and Yappi

hope all works out

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Severino said:

These are typically small K-8 schools run by evangelical parents.  It wasn't meant to be a free pass for a football factory.

So would this mean that Bishop Sycamore lied about their students age to get the Cert? Or do they just need a few kids in that age range that technically go to the school and the rest of the players just do something else for schooling or none at all?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

So would this mean that Bishop Sycamore lied about their students age to get the Cert? Or do they just need a few kids in that age range that technically go to the school and the rest of the players just do something else for schooling or none at all?

There's no school.  That's the point.

• Thanks 1