Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Does gardenball promote/troll Bishop Sycamore at Yappi or is he banned from there?

He just signed up over there yesterday and is doing his spiel over there now. It will be interesting to see how this goes over with them. So far not so good. One guy already called him out as GardenStateBaller. Some of those guys read here as well and I assume post here as well but I don't know for sure.  It was one of them who sent me a link to another Bishop Sycamore thread over there so that's how I found it.

23 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

He just signed up over there yesterday and is doing his spiel over there now. It will be interesting to see how this goes over with them. So far not so good. One guy already called him out as GardenStateBaller. Some of those guys read here as well and I assume post here as well but I don't know for sure.  It was one of them who sent me a link to another Bishop Sycamore thread over there so that's how I found it.

Yeah. I see him over there now......"Jersey Flyer"

http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/bishop-sycamore-head-coach-roy-johnson-accuses-dublin-coffman-pickerington-central-of-recruiting.342364/

A lot us old timers here used to post on the Yappi National Forum back in the day. He'll be banned soon peddling that madness there. One thing is for certain. This guy from nj has NO life.

SMDH "Jersey Flyer" 

bandicam 2021-08-09 09-34-38-966.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah. I see him over there now......"Jersey Flyer"

http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/bishop-sycamore-head-coach-roy-johnson-accuses-dublin-coffman-pickerington-central-of-recruiting.342364/

A lot us old timers here used to post on the Yappi National Forum back in the day. He'll be banned soon peddling that madness there. One thing is for certain. This guy from nj has NO life.

SMDH "Jersey Flyer" 

bandicam 2021-08-09 09-34-38-966.jpg

One guy or gal already dubbed him the Jersey Lyer. People are mean

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

GSB is obviously making $$$ off of promoting these scam football factories.

He's not as much a liar as he is a greedy fucker with no moral compass.

Not true. All of my scheduling services are 100% complimentary. Additionally, almost all of the streaming funds that are generated from Flo go back to the teams. I'm a f*cking great guy!! #PGL 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, rockinl said:

He's not as much a liar as he is a greedy fucker with no moral compass.

This nj clown will rack up 5,000 posts at Yappi in a couple months and then cry to President Yappi he wants them all removed when the shit hits the fan.....exactly like he did here several times.

#completeclownshow

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2021 at 1:49 PM, OldTerrapin said:

He is getting roasted pretty good right now on the Ohio High School forum. Nothing like burning those bridges.  Really when he mentioned the blogs I thought he meant the Ohio one but Garden State thinks he is talking about Severino. I suspect Severino is on there as well though, amiright @Severino?

This guy captured it better than I

In this video, linked below, Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson accuses Dublin Coffman, Pickerington Central, Upper Arlington and Catholic schools of recruiting and brags that he is recruiting too.

"All the big suburb schools recruited them and brought them in and now you have these Dublin Coffman powerhouses, Pick Central powerehouses."

He also pretty much accuses OHSAA of being racist and says the inner city coaches are on a "plantation."

"When I go talk to OHSAA, everybody there is white as the dotted lines on 270."

"...and then the inner city schools' coaches... they run around on the plantation happy with their chicken feed."

The good stuff starts at the 15:50 mark. Watch now before it's gone.

HAHAHAHA.  No GSB has zero credibility on 2 forums.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHA.  No GSB has zero credibility on 2 forums.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

250+ HSFB teams nationwide would beg to differ ;) PGL is the most trusted source and in the game! #elite

https://www.flofootball.com/articles/7127616-prep-gridiron-logistics-flosports-partner-on-elite-hsfb-offering

• Confused 1