Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

On 8/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You're the one that supposedly lives in the Columbus area. Here's a novel idea. Go to the facility, take the pics yourself, then post them here. And here's the link for next Thursday night's game. So excited!! 

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

Looks like the first one out of the gate is in jeopardy.  

image.thumb.png.d0b433cbf148c3c79869296a251fe174.png

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Looks like the first one out of the gate is in jeopardy.  Would that be the EX-QB's Dad that you said the Sycamore Coach was responsible for getting his kid the offer at Youngstown?  

image.thumb.png.d0b433cbf148c3c79869296a251fe174.png

If Hoban wants to pay the $25k to get out this game, they’re more than welcome to do so. Remember, they chose to play BS over SFA. 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If Hoban wants to pay me $25k to get out this game, they’re more than welcome to it. Remember, they chose to play BS over SFA. 

Good luck with that. So you are threatening to sue a "client" over streaming rights to a game they contracted with another team? Good luck getting any other schools to do business with you after that. Is PGL even a real company? Is the contract with PGL or Flo?

• Haha 2

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Good luck with that. So you are threatening to sue a "client" over streaming rights to a game they contracted with another team? Good luck getting any other schools to do business with you after that. Is PGL even a real company? If the contract with PGL or Flo?

Not all all. Those are the consequences of canceling a game within 60 days of the game date. It’s in black and white. Yes, PGL a is a LLC. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, that’s him. His boy received the offer because the Head of BS is a heavily decorated YSU alum. That’s the ONLY reason. 

How do you know it's him? What if Hoban cancels because of any falsehoods that was represented to then regarding the make up of Sycamores team? of if it's a covid cancellation?  I don't think you have any shot of collecting here. Like I said it wouldn't be worth going after it because then no one will do business with you going forward

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

How do you know it's him? What if Hoban cancels because of any falsehoods that was represented to then regarding the make up of Sycamores team? of if it's a covid cancellation?  I don't think you have any shot of collecting here. Like I said it wouldn't be worth going after it because then no one will do business with you going forward

Every coach described him as a caucasian, plus the gentleman stated in all cases that his son recently left the team to play at a prep school down south. 

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Let us know how you make out

That's the great thing about PGL. It's a labor of love. There's no real pressure to make money or turn a profit. I can say or do whatever I like. In Year One, 83% of our revenues are being funneled back to our clients. It's a win-win situation. They make money, and I feel good giving it to them. 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Will do. I’m hopeful the Hoban admin will see the light. Coach Tyrrell truly wants to play the game. It’s a great warmup before BC on 8/27. That game is also on Flo. For now. 

I have feeling trying to strong arm a school into playing a game vs a highly questionable program is probably not a good strategy for long term success in this but hey you do you. Forgetting the fact that what you would spend in legal fees trying to sue them and likely lose is well, crazy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2