Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

It was somewhat interesting but they didn't really say anything about the team itself. He did say they are a prep academy though then later said he wanted to win a high school championship, odd. After the technical difficulties it just turned into us against them and a whole white vs black thing. He said OSHAA was all white and made up a new rule to keep them out so I am curious to know what that rule is. Some other stuff about the inner city public school coaches being on the plantation and they are mad at him for whatever.  We didn't learn anything about the team though and in 5 years he said he wants to win a national championship.  But yeah as Atticus Finch said it was basically a bad commercial for Bishop Sycamore and the interviewer didn't ask any hard questions what so ever. Coach did say he can't keep his head out of the blogs so I guess we can figure he reads this one and then responds through Garden State. Oh, he also did talk about the program going into its 5th year going back to the starting of COF and he was proud that he was still there. My take, they have a long way to go before being ranked 1 and then how do you rank a Prep with High School teams?  Preps have their own rankings and leagues I thought. That part is confusing. Are they a high school team or not?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

It was somewhat interesting but they didn't say much really about the team itself. He did pretty much say they are a prep academy though. After the technical difficulties it just turned in to us against them and a whole white vs black thing. He said OSHAA was all white made and up a new rule to keep them out so I am curious to know what that rule is. Some other stuff about the inner city coaches being on the plantation and they are mad at him for whatever.  We didn't learn anything about the team though and in 5 years he said he wants to win a national championship.  But yeah as Atticus Finch said it was basically a bad commercial for Bishop Sycamore and interviewer didn't ask any hard questions what so ever. Coach did say he can't keep his head out of the blogs so I guess we can figure he reads this one and then responds through Garden State. Oh He also did talk about the program going into its 5th year going back to the starting of COF and he was proud that he was still there. My take they have a long way to go before being ranked 1 and then how do you rank a Prep with High School teams?  Preps have their own rankings and leagues I thought. That part is confusing. Are they a high school team or not?

The last three minutes is hysterical when he speaks of @SeverinoLOL

18 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

It was somewhat interesting but they didn't really say about the team itself. He did say they are a prep academy though then later said he wanted to win a high school championship, odd. After the technical difficulties it just turned into us against them and a whole white vs black thing. He said OSHAA was all white and made up a new rule to keep them out so I am curious to know what that rule is. Some other stuff about the inner city coaches being on the plantation and they are mad at him for whatever.  We didn't learn anything about the team though and in 5 years he said he wants to win a national championship.  But yeah as Atticus Finch said it was basically a bad commercial for Bishop Sycamore and the interviewer didn't ask any hard questions what so ever. Coach did say he can't keep his head out of the blogs so I guess we can figure he reads this one and then responds through Garden State. Oh, he also did talk about the program going into its 5th year going back to the starting of COF and he was proud that he was still there. My take, they have a long way to go before being ranked 1 and then how do you rank a Prep with High School teams?  Preps have their own rankings and leagues I thought. That part is confusing. Are they a high school team or not?

The guy is a clown.

Underlying all cons like this guy is a feeling that being "hated" and "disrupting" things is inherently good and worthwhile. No, he's just a loser who couldn't achieve these things through legitimate means. That's too hard and requires too much time and work.

So he tries to take a shortcut instead even though there are no shortcuts.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The guy is a clown.

Underlying all cons like this guy is a feeling that being "hated" and "disrupting" things is inherently good and worthwhile. No, he's just a loser who couldn't achieve these things through legitimate means. That's too hard and requires too much time and work.

So he tries to take a shortcut instead even though there are no shortcuts.

So you don't believe COF/Bishop Sycamore put 65 players in college as he vehemently claimed? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

So you don't believe COF/Bishop Sycamore put 65 players in college as he vehemently claimed? 

Of course not.

The guy is on a YouTube channel with 20 subscribers and is sitting in an open car door using his cell phone.

He's a bum who couldn't achieve anything on that level on his own accord or because of his own ability.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Of course not.

The guy is on a YouTube channel with 20 subscribers and is sitting in an open car door using his cell phone.

He's a bum who couldn't achieve anything on that level on his own accord or because of his own ability.

I don't believe him either. I don't believe a lot of what he claimed.  He actually reminds me of how Garden State talks. Like a used car salesman. Two peas in a pod only one of them is getting used badly.

• Haha 3

He is getting roasted pretty good right now on the Ohio High School forum. Nothing like burning those bridges.  Really when he mentioned the blogs I thought he meant the Ohio one but Garden State thinks he is talking about Severino. I suspect Severino is on there as well though, amiright @Severino?

http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/bishop-sycamore-head-coach-roy-johnson-accuses-dublin-coffman-pickerington-central-of-recruiting.342364/

This guy captured it better than I

In this video, linked below, Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson accuses Dublin Coffman, Pickerington Central, Upper Arlington and Catholic schools of recruiting and brags that he is recruiting too.

"All the big suburb schools recruited them and brought them in and now you have these Dublin Coffman powerhouses, Pick Central powerehouses."

He also pretty much accuses OHSAA of being racist and says the inner city coaches are on a "plantation."

"When I go talk to OHSAA, everybody there is white as the dotted lines on 270."

"...and then the inner city schools' coaches... they run around on the plantation happy with their chicken feed."

The good stuff starts at the 15:50 mark. Watch now before it's gone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Watch it. It'll be the most rewarding and provocative 27 minutes of your life! 

I doubt the hell out of that. Hahaha

I'll accept the cliff notes as provided by the guys that did watch. I don't care to add to the view count. My posting in these doofy threads on here is enough "support" from me. 

• Haha 1