Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

6 minutes ago, chalmetteowl said:

Compulsory school age just means that kids of that age must be in school by law. Most high schools have kids (usually special education) that are older than the usual graduation age of 18, due to things like being held back, failing...

They should be Focusing on why they failed rather than playing for BS and not getting further in Deep Shit playing against teams that have the expertise with coaches to whip their ass 

Stay home boys, study then go forward 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

They should be Focusing on why they failed rather than playing for BS and not getting further in Deep Shit playing against teams that have the expertise with coaches to whip their ass 

Stay home boys, study then go forward 

Football or not, BS is their last real chance at a college education. 

Just now, Severino said:

How about this. A photo of a high school football team, in helmets and pads, practicing for their season debut, their first game together, on the worldwide PGL/Flosports TV network, six days from now.

I have a Flo account so I will check it out. I know one thing if Hoban beats them I will ride that Garden State guy hard on here. I also will drop the story all together. Nothing to see here type deal

Just now, Severino said:

How about this. A photo of a high school football team, in helmets and pads, practicing for their season debut, their first game together, on the worldwide PGL/Flosports TV network, six days from now.

Last I heard the game is delayed 

BS purchased their helmets on line at 5% of list price

being held by the Taliban in Af 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Severino said:

How about this. A photo of a high school football team, in helmets and pads, practicing for their season debut, for their first game together, on the worldwide PGL/Flosports TV network, taking place six days from now.

You're the one that supposedly lives in the Columbus area. Here's a novel idea. Go to the facility, take the pics yourself, then post them here. And here's the link for next Thursday night's game. So excited!! 

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

14 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I have a Flo account so I will check it out. I know one thing if Hoban beats them I will ride that Garden State guy hard on here. I also will drop the story all together. Nothing to see here type deal

I know you've memorized all of my posts. I guess you forgot that I've posted several times that if BS goes .500 it'll be deemed a super successful season. I don't even care if they go 0-10. I'm just content that I'm giving them the oppty to play the game they so love. 

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Where is this "team facility"?  Thank you for the entertainment on Yappi.  I gotta give those posters mad props.  They are destroying you in every which way. LOL!!!

To the contrary, I'm stopping them in their tracks on a daily basis. They can't keep up. Their heads are exploding! Posting facts always wins! 

• Confused 1