Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll see soon enough ;) 

Looks like that round went to @GardenStateBaller it appears Redhawk85 deleted his posts on this particular matter. To me that is a knock out.  In the forum battle world anyway. 

Why am I even sucked into this nonsense?   Better than reality TV I suppose. Can't wait for NCAA football to start this high school stuff is crazy. Can we send Tua's little bro back to Bama?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I posted three pics of their facility. Forgot? 

With the team on the field bro. Those looked like generic pics of the facility and there was actually actually soccer player on the field in one. 

Now we have a local from the area on a different board saying they aren't even there. 

Come on now. Lol

Look at Colquitt County's Twitter. A lot of the pics and hudl film is from the indoor facility. You know why? Because if you have a facility like that you use, that's where you get your film.  These BSers still haven't posted anything of them in that facility. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Looks like that round went to @GardenStateBaller it appears Redhawk85 deleted his posts on this particular matter. To me that is a knock out.  In the forum battle world anyway. 

Why am I even sucked into this nonsense?   Better than reality TV I suppose. Can't wait for NCAA football to start this high school stuff is crazy. Can we send Tua's little bro back to Bama?

Somebody probably went to the admin and threatened legal action so the mods had to take down the posts or worry about an expensive litigation for a website that doesn't make much money. 

We've seen that show before. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Severino said:

Did they know this was Lafayette TN and not Lafayette OH?  Who does their scheduling?  They should drop this game and scrimmage with Four Seasons Landscaping instead.

I'll post photos and videos.

My guess is Bishop Sycamore might get 30 players to show up.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'll post photos and videos.

My guess is Bishop Sycamore might get 30 players to show up.

My guess is 0. I think Severino might be more on track with the confused location theory coupled with it seems they are a bit behind where they thought they would be with getting players in there and settled. Would love to see these guys in action though. The best we got so far is 6 guys running drills in a park

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

My guess is 0. Think Severino might be more on track with confused location

There might be 20-30 of those BS guys at the Hotel around the corner from their soccer complex and they will rent 3 or 4 vans and make the drive....possibly, that's my vision.

We'll see.

I predict they will call Friday afternoon to say the bus broke down and they're not coming.  That or covid but I think they'll save that for the regular season.

Anyway, it's all over.  They just haven't told the really delusional kids that haven't figured it out yet.  I got Hoban by a score of 1-0.  IMG still mum on the whole thing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

With the team on the field bro. Those looked like generic pics of the facility and there was actually actually soccer player on the field in one. 

I think we can all AGREE that there wasn't very much "Live from Bishop Sycamore"....just a bunch of Bullshit and a couple photos that look very similar to every other photo posted on the internet of the Soccer/Lacrosse Complex.

This nj clown has been thoroughly rejected, but he just doesn't have the mental ability to accept that fact.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In the last 2 weeks he has played the Covid card and the Racist card.........he's running out of cards though.

There is still the "never happened" or "to the best of my recollection" and the "I don't know I forgot" cards. The "never happened" card is the best. There is nothing better than "conscious denial".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

My guess is 0. I think Severino might be more on track with the confused location theory coupled with it seems they are a bit behind where they thought they would be with getting players in there and settled. Would love to see these guys in action though. The best we got so far is 6 guys running drills in a park

Only 9 days left!!

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Too easy!