Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

With the team on the field bro. Those looked like generic pics of the facility and there was actually actually soccer player on the field in one. 

Now we have a local from the area on a different board saying they aren't even there. 

Come on now. Lol

Look at Colquitt County's Twitter. A lot of the pics and hudl film is from the indoor facility. You know why? Because if you have a facility like that you use, that's where you get your film.  These BSers still haven't posted anything of them in that facility. 

When I was in town, camp hadn't started yet so very few members of the team were there. It's not rocket science. Smh. 

And the perceived "local" guy has never stepped foot near the complex. If he did, he would've posted pics as proof, no? 

All of your dreams, wants and desires will come crashing down when BS takes the field at Hoban in 9 days. I know you'll be tuning in! 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When I was in town, camp hadn't started yet so very few members of the team were there. It's not rocket science. Smh. 

And the perceived "local" guy has never stepped foot near the complex. If he did, he would've posted pics as proof, no? 

All of your dreams, wants and desires will come crashing down when BS takes the field at Hoban in 9 days. I know you'll be tuning in! 

I don't think anyone has any doubt they will show up with players to play the game. They did that last year.  The doubt is that there is actually a school and that the 26 players are D1 offered. How many post grads they have vs how many kids are 5th year Sr's vs if they have any actual high school players that would be eligible based on TCAL's rules and NFHS guidelines

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't have a hope or a dream as it pertains to this load of hooey. That's you that has so much riding on it. 

Like I said... I ain't a fool. If those kids are practicing in that facility, where in the hell is all the hype videos? Huh? Where the fuck are the videos of the O line drills and receiver route drills inside that complex? Real talk. Where are they? Where is the BS Twitter videos of the team running game plans down inside there? 

There aren't any because they can't post em if they aren't there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't have a hope or a dream as it pertains to this load of hooey. That's you that has so much riding on it. 

Like I said... I ain't a fool. If those kids are practicing in that facility, where in the hell is all the hype videos? Huh? Where the fuck are the videos of the O line drills and receiver route drills inside that complex? Real talk. Where are they? Where is the BS Twitter videos of the team running game plans down inside there? 

BS....you like everyone else wants these boys the fail in a big way. You and yours can't hide that fact. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ever think that maybe the coaching staff implemented rules against doing such? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No. Lol. As hard as you've been trying to sell this school, they are selling it from playgrounds and camps that aren't at the facility you claim they're at. 

Wouldn't it be a great sales tactic to show all their nice facilities and training programs happening on them? Of course it would. 

#notstupid

To be honest this whole indoor facility thing reeks of Dusty taking selfies when the realtor walked away at that facility in Bama. Hahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No. Lol. As hard as you've been trying to sell this school, they are selling it from playgrounds and camps that aren't at the facility you claim they're at. 

Wouldn't it be a great sales tactic to show all their nice facilities and training programs happening on them? Of course it would. 

#notstupid

To be honest this whole indoor facility thing reeks of Dusty taking selfies when the realtor walked away at that facility in Bama. Hahaha

They can't wait to prove you wrong come 8/19! 

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

😄

A bunch of self-interested clowns and carnival barkers coaching a bunch of mercenaries for sale implemented rules against promotion on social media?

It's as if you've blown so much coke through those nostrils that you're incapable of feeling shame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here’s a perfect example of why you’re so reviled.  You can’t even keep track of your own lies.

👇

”All three practice fields were packed with ballers.”

In case you can’t read it.

79ADF288-E197-44FF-BBE8-7B7BC0C6E97B.jpeg

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Here’s a perfect example of why you’re so reviled.  You can’t even keep track of your own lies.

👇

You stole my partial quote when I said how am I supposed to be able to keep up with all your lies, if you can't even do that.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

👇

I posted that a "few" members were there. Only some the local, Ohio players were at the complex. I did embellish. Shouldn't have used the word "packed." You need to remember that of their 26 D1 prospects, only nine (9) players are from the state of OH. The majority of the top recruits were still making their way to Columbus. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I posted that a "few" members were there. Only some the local, Ohio players were at the complex. I did embellish. Shouldn't have used the word "packed." You need to remember that of their 26 D1 prospects, only nine (9) players are from the state of OH. The majority of the top recruits were still making their way to Columbus. 

So basically you lied and got caught at it, and now you’re backfilling with more BS.

You’re pathetic.

There it is in black & white - “...all three ... were packed ...” and here you are claiming that you posted that “... a few ... “ were there.

#whatawebweweave

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Wosinc said:

So basically you lied and got caught at it, and now you’re backfilling with more BS.

You’re pathetic.

There it is in black & white - “...all three ... were packed ...” and here you are claiming that you posted that “... a few ... “ were there.

#whatawebweweave

Used the wrong adverb. It happens. I love how you cling to every word I post. It's actually flattering. Can you get my wife to do the same? 

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Used the wrong verb. It happens.

It happens a lot with you.

Couple months back you said you were at a St Frances game and the place was "packed" and "rocking" with 11,000 fans and you were there......6 or 7 people here laughed at you and called you a liar, they posted pictures of the stands as did I....I then pulled up the actual article from the game and there was a little over 3,000 there. You were busted again and left the thread crying.

You are going to have to face the facts that YOU are just a common liar and weak conman, one of the weakest I've ever seen. You suck at it.

I suspect you are indeed on cocaine or crack, like Finch has mentioned. You will lie and use the wrong "verbs", and "anything else" at any time about anything.

You are a disgrace to HSFB!

• Thanks 1