Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

"official offers" for the class of 2022 went out Aug 1st. Players all over the country are posting them on twitter as well as their commitments. To date I see none for any of the Bishop Sycamore players official offers or commitments. Getting to 26 is going to be a tough trick at this point. OSU already have more "verbal" commitments than scholarships available. OSU being OSU will just cut some of last years freshman players scholarships or retract offers of committed 2022 players to make room for players they really want anyway. 

OHIO STATE COMMITS AND TARGETS IN 2022 RECRUITING CLASS RECEIVE THEIR OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS FROM THE BUCKEYES

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2021/08/123897/ohio-state-commits-and-targets-in-2022-recruiting-class-receive-their-official-scholarship-offers-from

Time will tell. I'm still confident that number can be attained by NLI Signing Day come February. 

..gardenball said this 15 minutes ago at Yappi......this clown just can't help himself.

Jersey Flyer

"I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!"

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..gardenball said this 15 minutes ago at Yappi......this clown just can't help himself.

Jersey Flyer

"I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!"

He sure likes to dig himself into some deep holes doesn't he?

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why would I do such if I didn't have the proof? Think. 

That is a good question.

Because no one believes you have it. duh? All talk no show.

I believe you have a list I also believe its full of falsehoods the Bishop Sycamore guys gave you. I also believe you believe it's legit. Therein lies the problem. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

That is a good question.

Because no one believes you have it. duh? All talk no show.

I believe you have a list I also believe its full of falsehoods the Bishop Sycamore guys gave you. I also believe you believe it's legit. Therein lies the problem. 

@Sammyswordsman also has a copy of the list of the now 26 D1s. 

For all that I've done for BS, it's highly unlikely that the second portion of your post is true. But if so, hey, live, learn and move on. As I posted prior I'm a risk-taker, especially when I believe I have absolutely nothing to lose.

As Winston Churchill stated, "I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Sammyswordsman also has a copy of the list of the now 26 D1s. 

For all that I've done for BS, it's highly unlikely that the second portion of your post is true. But if so, hey, live, learn and move on. As I posted prior I'm a risk-taker, especially when I believe I have absolutely nothing to lose.

As Winston Churchill stated, "I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." 

This is easy. Covering recruiting is what we do. Post list and I will gladly vet it for you in no time. I might be able to save you some egg on the proverbial face.  I don't see why any list of D1 offered players should be a secret if anything it helps in recruiting for their high school. Most schools gladly publish their kids with legit D1 offers.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

This is easy. Covering recruiting is what we do. Post list and I will gladly vet it for you in no time. I might be able to save you some egg on the proverbial face.  I don't see why any list of D1 offered players should be a secret if anything it helps in recruiting for their high school. Most schools gladly publish their kids with legit D1 offers.

I've been instructed to keep it under wraps for now. When permitted, I'll certainly do so. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

June: 29 D1s!

July: 28 D1s!

Last week: 27 D1s!

Today: Time will well

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

29!

28!

27!

26!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The customer is always right. 

Except for when they are wrong.  Brother you could be all good I am just saying what it looks like from the outside looking in.  We haven't been able to verify much about them. They got them windows closed and shades pulled down tight. In my business that typically is not a good sign. We are waiting on a call back from the TCAL Executive Director but I don't get the feeling he is real anxious to discuss this team. We shall see. if he does and what he has to say. Did you ever talk to him? The person (asked not to be identified) we did talk to said the website hasn't been updated for 2021 member schools yet so not sure what that means

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Except for when they are wrong.  Brother you could be good I am just saying what it looks like from the outside looking in.  We haven't been able to verify much about them. They got them windows closed and shades pulled down tight. In my business that typically is not a good sign. We are waiting on a call back from the TCAL Executive Director but I don't get the feeling he is real anxious to discuss this team. We shall see. if he does and what he has to say.

Again, I have NOTHING to lose in my quest to help this fledgling, upstart program reach their desired goals. I'm three for four all-time in this respect. Not a bad %. Any time I have the opportunity to make a positive difference in someone's or some team's life, I'll always do so. Isn't that what life is all about? 

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For all that I've done for BS, it's highly unlikely that the second portion of your post is true.

Ah, yes.

Highly unlikely that the good people at BS would lie to you.

Just like it would be unfathomable that Rush Propst would take the job at USA Academy if it was, indeed, a scam.

In fact, here's you wondering that exact thing.

611323684_guru2.png.00646a3a6dcfbccac49c588bbb0607d2.png

1303727540_guru3.png.408d8f8324f79e1ae850e678d59caa3b.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, I have NOTHING to lose in my quest to help this fledgling, upstart program reach their desired goals. I'm three for four all-time in this respect. Not a bad %. Any time I have the opportunity to make a positive difference in someone's or some team's life, I'll always do so. Isn't that what life is all about? 

Then why don't you just do that without all the grandstanding? You do have something to lose, your credibility and honor.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll never give up, or ever get beat. I always win. And the truth always wins!

Earlier: I always win!

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, I have NOTHING to lose in my quest to help this fledgling, upstart program reach their desired goals. I'm three for four all-time in this respect. Not a bad %.

Now: OK, I lose 25% of the time!

Jim Carrey: Inspiration from a Goofball – IPOX studios & Canon of Design

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Then why don't you just do that without all the grandstanding? You do have something to lose, your credibility and honor.

It's what the best athletes/promoters in the world did and continue to do! My mentors like Muhammad Ali, Don King, Bill Veeck, Charlie Finley, Dick Vitale, Deion Sanders, Dana White, etc. 

Those two things are meaningless to me on any HSFB blog or site. There's always a method to my madness. 

And remember, passion always looks like aggression to the unmotivated. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...