Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How much you wanna bet he eventually gets an Ohio State offer? Name the amount. 

Not payable until he shows up on their roster. Dude I am not going to bet on something I barely even care about. Just having fun messing with you. Being all incodnito about it and all . 

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Funny the website for the school link on there is no good and the address is the indoor soccer place. Nonsense

It's not nonsense. That's where they're based. Classrooms, weight room, three indoor practice fields, etc. are all there. I saw them with my owns eyes as outlined in Post #1 of the Live from Sycamore thread.

Try to remember that "non-traditional" doesn't always equal bad, wrong or illegal. 

• Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

It's not nonsense. That's where they're based. Classrooms, weight room, three indoor practice fields, etc. are all there. I saw them with my owns eyes as outlined in Post #1 of the Live from Sycamore thread.

Try to remember that "non-traditional" doesn't always equal bad, wrong or illegal. 

Nonsense

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Thrilling.. he went backwards, side wards, the other side wards, backwards some more, forward and caught the ball... freaking beast mode man... I don't know what OSU is waiting for they should have just offered and signed him right then and there

He is also a 5th year SR as he was Class of 2021 and should have graduated last year…. Just Sad….

Why would a player repeat their SR year and play against High Schoolers instead of going to JC and working for a scholarship that way…. 

My guess is that they are just not good enough and now you have these BS Coaches filling these kids heads with nonsense for their own gain and embarrassing themselves by reclassifying to play with High Schoolers….

The Best players Reclassify to skip a year of HS and go to College, if a player reclassify’s backwards that means they are just not that good otherwise they would have had that Scholarship already….

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

He is also a 5th year SR as he was Class of 2021 and should have graduated last year…. Just Sad….

Why would a player repeat their SR year and play against High Schoolers instead of going to JC and working for a scholarship that way…. 

My guess is that they are just not good enough and now you have these BS Coaches filling these kids heads with nonsense for their own gain and embarrassing themselves by reclassifying to play with High Schoolers….

The Best players Reclassify to skip a year of HS and go to College, if a player reclassify’s backwards that means they are just not that good otherwise they would have had that Scholarship already….

if you reclassify backwards i just assume you failed in the classroom

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Covid was really bad. A bitch to many. It changed America forever. 

31 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yeah, the repeat, 5th year guys stink.

The 29 D1s are quickly dwindling to nothing because they aren't any good.

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Covid is just an excuse for couldn't qualify or no committable offers. The for real D1 dudes had no issues

He's full of lies and excuses.

He was one of the most prolific COVID hoaxers on this forum and now he's pretending that it was really bad and caused these kids to repeat the 12th grade and enroll at a fake school in an indoor soccer facility.

Puh-lease.

• Haha 3