Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

5 hours ago, chalmetteowl said:

if you reclassify backwards i just assume you failed in the classroom

Exactly!!!… And if you failed in the Classroom you don’t deserve Extra Years of Eligibility and you don’t deserve a scholarship….

Usually kids who struggle in the Classroom in HS go to JC and turn it around and Figure out the Classroom and get their scholarship and/or Degree….

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

And if you failed in the Classroom you don’t deserve Extra Years of Eligibility and you don’t deserve a scholarship….

There is no such thing as "extra years of eligibility".  All these players are ineligible by all state association rules, NFHS rules, and the rules of the "Texas Christian" league their "school" is in.

So you're ineligible for a high school extra-curricular activity but you're going to get a college scholarship?  Somebody is misleading these kids.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Severino said:

There is no such thing as "extra years of eligibility".  All these players are ineligible by state association rules, NFHS rules and the rules of the league their "school" is in.

Exactly my point!… It is not HSFB anymore if these kids are allowed to reclassify Down….

If you didn’t get the grades you don’t deserve a Scholarship…. Because the first part of the Word Scholarship is “Scholar”…. 

Go to JC and pay your dues for not taking school seriously and earn your “Scholarship”…. If you are actually good enough, it will all work itself out… 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Welp take that 27 D1 to 26.. Can't wait to hear Garden States spin on this one. He is really a kicker not a WR

This circus can't fold fast enough for me.......everyone here knows it's a joke already.

Die Bishop Sycamore, Die!

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

This circus can't fold fast enough for me.......everyone here knows it's a joke already.

Die Bishop Sycamore, Die!

He is also a high school graduate. Fifth one we have confirmed so far.  Week of Sept.27th. DCSF, stay tuned......providing they still have a team by then of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Severino said:

I don't understand.  What part wasn't what it was supposed to be.

He thought he was going to an actual Prep School it seams. His whole process in chronicled in his twitter account. After graduation and no offers he was looking for Prep programs. He had a few "offers" (if you want to call it that) for those. Then he made his announcement he is going to Bishop Sycamore Academy.  Many of the players refer to it as a prep not a high school. Depends on how the program was sold to them I suppose.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

"official offers" for the class of 2022 went out Aug 1st. Players all over the country are posting them on twitter as well as their commitments. To date I see none for any of the Bishop Sycamore players official offers or commitments. Getting to 26 is going to be a tough trick at this point. OSU already have more "verbal" commitments than scholarships available. OSU being OSU will just cut some of last years freshman players scholarships or retract offers of committed 2022 players to make room for players they really want anyway. 

OHIO STATE COMMITS AND TARGETS IN 2022 RECRUITING CLASS RECEIVE THEIR OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS FROM THE BUCKEYES

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2021/08/123897/ohio-state-commits-and-targets-in-2022-recruiting-class-receive-their-official-scholarship-offers-from

• Thanks 2