3🌟 S JyVonte McClendon

2🌟 ATH Dion Villers

2🌟 DL Jaremey McQueen 

Lowndes featuring

4🌟 QB Jacurri Brown

3 🌟 OLB DeAunte Hunter 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Whoever made this call needs to be fired. 

What other game on this date should have been chosen? 

This game fits ESPN's approach. Great atmosphere at powerhouse Lowndes, and elite recruits for their opponent. Multiple 5* recruits in one H.S. game is top notch for what they tend to seek in these games.

Just now, badrouter said:

This game fits ESPN's approach. Great atmosphere at powerhouse Lowndes, and elite recruits for their opponent. Multiple 5* recruits in one H.S. game is top notch for what they tend to seek in these games.

Lowends should never play on ESPN! Lake Gibson deserves better!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

A loaded Lake Gibson team featuring 

5🌟 ATH Sam McCall

5🌟 CB Cormani McClain

3🌟 RB Jaylon Glover 

3🌟 S JyVonte McClendon

2🌟 ATH Dion Villers

2🌟 DL Jaremey McQueen 

Lowndes featuring

4🌟 QB Jacurri Brown

3 🌟 OLB DeAunte Hunter 

Honestly didn’t even know they had 2 star athletes, never seen someone post that in their Bio could be worse u can be a one star ranked player

25 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I found Lakeland a Kick-off Classic opponent today. You're welcome! 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

A loaded Lake Gibson team featuring 

5🌟 ATH Sam McCall

5🌟 CB Cormani McClain

3🌟 RB Jaylon Glover 

3🌟 S JyVonte McClendon

2🌟 ATH Dion Villers

2🌟 DL Jaremey McQueen 

Lowndes featuring

4🌟 QB Jacurri Brown

3 🌟 OLB DeAunte Hunter 

Juxtapose the list of prospects here with what the expected outcome of the game will be. It's a trip.

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Whoever made this call needs to be fired. 

I don’t know,

I’m kind of excited for the opportunity to see a Tier 1, sophisticated Georgia team like Lowndes live.

They can teach us Texans some of their defensive ways. 

The score might end up being 14 - 7 but I’ll try to have fun watching them anyway.

• Haha 1

DFB looks pretty stacked again. Tough to judge them and Miami Columbus given they didn't play for state titles in the plague year. But, DFB's coach was quoted as basically saying the 27-24 win for Columbus was a state title game for 8A last year. We'll get an idea right away if my Dreadnaughts are ready to bounce back. Probably have to favor DFB, but I'm expecting a defensive struggle and a good game. This is for sure the toughest regular season + KOC schedule Lakeland has had in forever.

Lake Gibson finished 78th in Florida last year. Lowndes finished 8th in Georgia. 

this game is a mismatch and will not make for a good television. I can guarantee you that there is much better games that will be much more competitive this same week. 

@GardenStateBaller Paragon needs your help in picking these games out 

8 hours ago, badrouter said:

DFB looks pretty stacked again. Tough to judge them and Miami Columbus given they didn't play for state titles in the plague year. But, DFB's coach was quoted as basically saying the 27-24 win for Columbus was a state title game for 8A last year. We'll get an idea right away if my Dreadnaughts are ready to bounce back. Probably have to favor DFB, but I'm expecting a defensive struggle and a good game. This is for sure the toughest regular season + KOC schedule Lakeland has had in forever.

DFB IS ALWAYS STACKED,  coaches simply can’t put the team together into a winning powerhouse