If you thought that YOUR state was all in on high school football, consider THIS!...

Old Rabid One

MOST teams would opt to play a slappie in their Fall scrimmage! But the Colquitt Co. Public School Packers, after FOUR days of practice, will welcome the Robert E. Lee Trojans, the 6A State Runners up to Norman Park's HOG PEN, on Aug. 6th! Everything will be LIVE except the ability to squash the opponent's QB! RESERVED seating goes on sale at noon on that day at Colquitt Co. Public High School, for a nominal fee of $10.00, and $12.00 at the gate!

Word has it, that due to Robert E. Lee having had much more time to prepare, and with all those stud transfers from Albenny! Colquitt will be installed as a 30 pt. underhog! It's almost time to tee it up lads! Let the GAMES BEGIN, when toe meets leather!

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Who, what, where and when? Trying to decipher this gibberish.

Translation for the non mouth breathers like the Opie. There will be a football game on August 6th between Robert E. Lee and ColquitT County.

ALL you need to know about YOUR sports intellect IS, that you constantly misspell the name of a PERENNIAL NATIONAL POWER, that has beaten WORLD RENOWN GRAYSON, the last two times they've met, by a cumulative score of 57 to 21! They've also beaten Robert E. Lee in the last two meetings, by a cumulative score of 111-31!

Versus most other schools in the top 100, who charge either $5 bucks or they pay YOU to attend! Many cain't even afford fucking LIGHTS like the BIIIIG NORTH U NI TED!

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Who, what, where and when? Trying to decipher this gibberish.

Translation for the non mouth breathers like the Opie. There will be a football game on August 6th between Robert E. Lee and Colquit County.

Hey Nick, when you get through laughing, why don't the Fightin Butterflies build them a stadium, and not hafta borrow one from a stump jumping junior college!

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

MOST teams would opt to play a slappie in their Fall scrimmage! But the Colquitt Co. Public School Packers, after FOUR days of practice, will welcome the Robert E. Lee Trojans, the 6A State Runners up to Norman Park's HOG PEN, on Aug. 6th! Everything will be LIVE except the ability to squash the opponent's QB! RESERVED seating goes on sale at noon on that day at Colquitt Co. Public High School, for a nominal fee of $10.00, and $12.00 at the gate!

Word has it, that due to Robert E. Lee having had much more time to prepare, and with all those stud transfers from Albenny! Colquitt will be installed as a 30 pt. underhog! It's almost time to tee it up lads! Let the GAMES BEGIN, when toe meets leather!

I already have mine Rab. :)

A515AA46-A11E-4025-9D9A-388633E7E169.jpeg

3 minutes ago, 67packer said:

The last time Rab sat with me he almost got us both thrown out by a guy that looked like a young Mean Joe Green.

LOL....my bad. 

I forgot...Rab doesn't sit on the Home side.  I mean...even if he has you and the rest of the Packer Posse to protect him...(Smile).

I had one of Lee County's finest text me...and no, not a member of their "chain gang"...but he wanted to know what Colquitt would be putting on the field?  I just told him straight out...we don't have a clue.

I went on to advise him not to worry too much about a scrimmage on the 6th.  Our No.1 goal is to NOT get players hurt.  I have it on GOOD AUTHORITY that Marietta is not gonna take pity on us on the 20th.  I asked Sweet Larry for some help and he said..."Rufus, no can do".  He slyly remarked that we MIGHT wanna have bus problems and breakdown in Warner Robins when making our way up.  Probably...not a bad idea...cause...

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL....my bad. 

I forgot...Rab doesn't sit on the Home side.  I mean...even if he has you and the rest of the Packer Posse to protect him...(Smile).

I had one of Lee County's finest text me...and no, not a member of their "chain gang"...but he wanted to know what Colquitt would be putting on the field?  I just told him straight out...we don't have a clue.

I went on to advise him not to worry too much about a scrimmage on the 6th.  Our No.1 goal is to NOT get players hurt.  I have it on GOOD AUTHORITY that Marietta is not gonna take pity on us on the 20th.  I asked Sweet Larry for some help and he said..."Rufus, no can do".  He slyly remarked that we MIGHT wanna have bus problems and breakdown in Warner Robins when making our way up.  Probably...not a bad idea...cause...

OH WOE IS US !!!!

Rufus>>

Ain't it the truth. This Packer team is as big of question mark as any I remember. Three years ago I would have thought the 21 team would be title contenders. We still have talent but it's very young. Our QB is 5'7" and about 150 lb. He won't have a problem seeing over our linemen but will most likely be looking dead into the stomach's of the opposition.

Larry is the biggest sandbagger around. We're walking dead into an ambush in Marietta and he knows. His poker face ain't working.

Bus and Warner Robins, now that rings some bells. 🤣

Lowndes is cheaper because, well ...... to be frank, they know what it's worth. They have to give a discount for the Spittoon to get the fans away from Hooters down the street. 🤣🤣

In fact, and I have the pictures if I ever need them, me and a few other Posse members were in there a few years ago and it was very hard to get a certain posse member across the bridge and to the stadium.

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Lowndes is cheaper because, well ...... to be frank, they know what it's worth. They have to give a discount for the Spittoon to get the fans away from Hooters down the street. 🤣🤣

In fact, and I have the pictures if I ever need them, me and a few other Posse members were in there a few years ago and it was very hard to get a certain posse member across the bridge and to the stadium.

I don't go to that thing Lowndes calls a stadium.  I wouldn't go if Rab paid my way in.  Hell, as you're probably aware...I've been thrown out of Texas Roadhouse...TWICE...and still refused to walk over.  It's like a Valdosta guy told me a few seasons back..."Rufus, the Concrete Spittoon is a dump...and....it ain't even a respectable dump".

I suppose it's OK on the Home side.  I've only sat over there once.  And that was one time too many.  It was NOT a Colquitt game...so you don't hafta chastise me.  I went as part of a "business night out".  Never again.

NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Something is only as valuable as what someone is willing to pay for it 

That's what I say to people whining about the salaries of pro athletes 

I usually get gibberish and hickory bibble babble as response but then again it's mostly talking to clueless hicks who don't know anything like most the people that live in that stupid hick town that I can't wait to get away from 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lee County Isn't named after Robert E. Lee.... 

Just throwing that out there.... 

We already knew that's Rab working on another ban. Thinks he's sliding stuff by trying to spark racial and political debates on a fucking football board. Too damned dumb to go use the OT section. 

• Haha 3