Before the Brown Shirts move or erase this thread! It pertains to football/Covid issues.

Old Rabid One

After the mandate by the opposition was put forth very recently, to administer the vaccine to the degree that the nation attains 90% vaccination or herd immunity! I took the liberty to observe the population. And inquire to the locals in Middle Georgia wearing masks, if they had in fact, taken the vaccine? Nearly ALL had NOT, for a variety of reasons, and not in small part for fear, that the drugs would be detrimental to their health. I'm thinking to myownself, DEATH is pretty detrimental TOO! And the new Delta Variant is said to be 10 times more contagious than Covid 19! A virus that affects mainly the under sixty five age groups, including TEENAGERS! And those who are vaxxed are protected to a much greater degree than unvaxxed! And the medical EXPERTS say that left unvaxxed, you have a near 100% chance at hitting the Delta Lotto!

ANYHOW, I said all THAT to say THIS! Left unvaxxed, the population as a whole will NEVER reach herd immunity again! And places like Jersey, Nu Yok, and California will be locked down forEVER! FOOTBALL being one of the major victims. Please spread the word that vaccines are NOT here to kill you! Thank you for your time and patience in this matter of the utmost importance, HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BAAAYBEEE!

• Thanks 4
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

After the mandate by the opposition was put forth very recently, to administer the vaccine to the degree that the nation attains 90% vaccination or herd immunity! I took the liberty to observe the population. And inquire to the locals in Middle Georgia wearing masks, if they had in fact, taken the vaccine? Nearly ALL had NOT, for a variety of reasons, and not in small part for fear, that the drugs would be detrimental to their health. I'm thinking to myownself, DEATH is pretty detrimental TOO! And the new Delta Variant is said to be 10 times more contagious than Covid 19! A virus that affects mainly the under sixty five age groups, including TEENAGERS! And those who are vaxxed are protected to a much greater degree than unvaxxed! And the medical EXPERTS say that left unvaxxed, you have a near 100% chance at hitting the Delta Lotto!

ANYHOW, I said all THAT to say THIS! Left unvaxxed, the population as a whole will NEVER reach herd immunity again! And places like Jersey, Nu Yok, and California will be locked down forEVER! FOOTBALL being one of the major victims. Please spread the word that vaccines are NOT here to kill you! Thank you for your time and patience in this matter of the utmost importance, HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BAAAYBEEE!

Not getting vaccinated is like playing the lotto

you lose so good luck

19 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Surely can😂

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Get vaccinated and prioritize your health. Incorporate vitamins, eat natural foods, and let the sunlight hit your skin. Move some weights around and get some cardio in. It’s that simple. Limit your chances of a death sentence, no brainer IMO. 

Yall wake me up when Pfizer comes out with a Vape vaccine 

B72BD4C0-8E7B-46CB-99A5-B8A01D0BAA80.jpeg

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Not getting vaccinated is like playing the lotto

you lose so good luck

I almost fergot an interesting sidebar to getting Covid, that I learned about yesterday! It appears that folks who have had mild Covid symptoms, and even those who were asymptomatic, are developing what they call loooong term Covid issues! And some are pretty nasty!! 

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Stop trying to Play God

if the lord wants y’all dead no mask or Syringe is gonna stop it

Like they say in the south "the lord also gives you common sense. He isn't going to come down and tell you not to put your hand in a fire."

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Get vaccinated and prioritize your health. Incorporate vitamins, eat natural foods, and let the sunlight hit your skin. Move some weights around and get some cardio in. It’s that simple. Limit your chances of a death sentence, no brainer IMO. 

About the only thing I agree with you on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

I really can use a few more Stimmy checks tho, maybe one more lockdown ain’t a bad thing

heres a thought maybe if we all did a two week lockdown the virus 🦠 will disappear 

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

I almost fergot an interesting sidebar to getting Covid, that I learned about yesterday! It appears that folks who have had mild Covid symptoms, and even those who were asymptomatic, are developing what they call loooong term Covid issues! And some are pretty nasty!! 

My wife. She had HORRIBLE covid symptoms which developed into bilateral pneumonia. She was VERY sick! High blood pressure, hair falling out, fatigue...and she had the Rona last Oct!!

She just vaccinated also.

• Like 4