I remember...

Life was great !!!

everything terrific 👌

PS: Of course that is.... unless the narritive has changed...🤔

in which case everything sucked 👍

BTW:

murmur murmur ...

🤷‍♂️

Did you watch '95 Nebraska play? What were the shopping malls like back then? I am too young to remember, since I was born a year earlier

• Haha 1

Just moved to CT for work.. and I didn't know anyone but my whole sales team was 27 years were younger and we worked hard and party even harder especially on the nights when we had our team softball games. I remember the last out of the game had to buy the case of beer or two cases for the next game 7th and 2 out the best hitters of all-time got up LOL

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, ChimpGrip said:

What do you remember from that year? 

Life was good, very good. I lived in downtown Jersey City and paid the rent on another apartment on the west side for a girl I kept company with. I worked in Manhattan.

Stopped by a club most nights before heading home. 

• Haha 1

Things I remember from 1995....

1.  Clinton was President

2.  The Atlanta Braves won the World Series (I was there for 2 games)

3.  I was doing WAY too much traveling for work

4.  Cives was providing and erecting the steel for the Olympic Stadium

5.  Ran/Slogged my first official 5K

Rufus>>

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Didn’t you join PREPGRIDIRON this year as well Gramps?

On 8/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, noonereal said:

Life was good, very good. I lived in downtown Jersey City and paid the rent on another apartment on the west side for a girl I kept company with. I worked in Manhattan.

Stopped by a club most nights before heading home. 

While the cat's away, the mice will play! She was probably boinking the rest of Joursey City in that apartment! And WHY separate housing? Yor mammy wouldn't let you have guests?

On 8/14/2021 at 6:25 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t you join PREPGRIDIRON this year as well Gramps?

I joined the GAVSV (original Georgia board) in 1997....the year of its inception.  I joined prepgridiron in 2016...I believe.  I know...I know...it SEEMS like since 1995....LOL.

Rufus>>

On 8/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Since when was drug running, work?

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Racist old man.

HEY BOZO, HOW is telling the FUCKING TRUTH, being RACIST? 90% of racism today, is BLACKS towards WHITES! SHIT, the damn white boys are so scared of being called a racist, being beat up by thugs, or sued by the ACLUWHO, they walk on egg shells 99% of the time! CONVERSELY, you peoples of color have carte blanche to do any damn thing to so desire! My honorary nephew has spent the past three years in prison, for drug use! While peoples of color have NO repercussions for ANY wrongdoing, CRICKETS from the establishment! MURDER goes unsanctioned! It's the wild, wild fucking West in Chitown! You can steal $899 in merchandise from any store in Frisco, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, and just walk out the door with your middle finger to the God's! HELL, you come back fifteen minutes later, and start all OVER again! Pretty soon, you're making six figures closing down department stores, NEVER to return!

Stop me when I start lying!

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 8:49 PM, Old Rabid One said:

HEY BOZO, HOW is telling the FUCKING TRUTH, being RACIST? 90% of racism today, is BLACKS towards WHITES! SHIT, the damn white boys are so scared of being called a racist, being beat up by thugs, or sued by the ACLUWHO, they walk on egg shells 99% of the time! CONVERSELY, you peoples of color have carte blanche to do any damn thing to so desire! My honorary nephew has spent the past three years in prison, for drug use! While peoples of color have NO repercussions for ANY wrongdoing, CRICKETS from the establishment! MURDER goes unsanctioned! It's the wild, wild fucking West in Chitown! You can steal $899 in merchandise from any store in Frisco, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, and just walk out the door with your middle finger to the God's! HELL, you come back fifteen minutes later, and start all OVER again! Pretty soon, you're making six figures closing down department stores, NEVER to return!

Stop me when I start lying!

Cause you are, simple.

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 9:37 PM, Old Rabid One said:

I remember being an associate with the same degree, to one of the most racist female peoples of color, on the PLANET! Who had received her dictatorship over thirty one staff, through AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

Degrees are not awarded based on skin color. 

what a horrible thing to say. 

• Thanks 1

HS Football wise . . . La Marque finally broke through and won 4-A after their losses to Stephenville. Converse Judson beat Permian 31-28--one of the first state title games I witnessed in person. 

Pop Culture/Music--I was in HS and the girls loved the movie "Clueless," us guys took our girls to see it so we could see Alicia Silverstone. Gangster's Paradise from the movie Dangerous Minds was regularly being played on radios between bumping Ready to Die, All Eyez on Me, The Sun Rises in the East, Illmatic which all came out in 1994. The Macarena became one of the biggest (and most annoying) songs of the era; neil young and pearl jam rocked out together; a graffiti art mural of Jerry Garcia was put up in my town as homage to the deceased Grateful Dead Founder. OJ Simpson trial . . . 

World: Clinton is president, crazy cultists unleash Sarin  in Tokyo Subway, Ebola, concentration camps in Bosnia/Herzegovina, Rabin assassinated, rumors Cali was going to legalize medical weed.