Florida with the skins on the wall

Nolebull813

I’d advocate for four public school classes and two private school classes. The super tiny privates can just play independent football. Most of them do it anyway. Then like California, I’d have an open bowl between my best public school team and my best private school team.

The public and private schools would be welcome to schedule each other during the regular season. So no restrictions on that, but there would be districts like any normal classification.

12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I’d advocate for four public school classes and two private school classes. The super tiny privates can just play independent football. Most of them do it anyway. Then like California, I’d have an open bowl between my best public school team and my best private school team.

The public and private schools would be welcome to schedule each other during the regular season. So no restrictions on that, but there would be districts like any normal classification.

That's lovely fan fiction you've got there.

By the way, I drew these up off the student population report. Basically I merged class 3A privates with the handful of privates in 4-8A.  And when I say handful it is literally only maybe 7 teams.

The smaller private school class is essentially current class 2A. 

There are enough teams  for both classes to be pretty robust. The larger private school class would have about 47 or 48 teams. Breaks down nicely into eight districts. 

On 12/21/2021 at 9:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Says the guy who dry humps every and any team from Louisiana. From Monroe to Lafayette. From Shreveport to Baton Rouge. You are like a kid with an attention deficit disorder begging people to listen to you about these irrelevant teams. Lmao!!

Bull - how can Louisiana who is small state with all those small town teams loaded with athletes not put at least one team in this poll.  I thought Louisiana was built different??  

31D5C8B1-A421-44C9-B266-C409E35F56C5.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

Bull - how can Louisiana who is small state with all those small town teams loaded with athletes not put at least one team in this poll.  I thought Louisiana was built different??  

I see someone is happy about some computer generated numbers.

If you believe that bullshit then you believe China Springs is #6 in Texas this year.

6 China Spring (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 4A-2 Region III District 9 4A-2 16-0 5-0 (1st) 12-0 64.5 28.9 116-76
WINS: #117 Carthage (TX) (27-17), #147 Lorena (TX) (21-13), #170 Gilmer (TX) (31-7), #285 West Orange-Stark (Orange, TX) (31-14), #486 Cuero (TX) (34-9), #719 Trinity Christian (Addison, TX) (49-15), #1578 Sealy (TX) (48-7), #1726 Salado (TX) (48-7), #2745 Madisonville (TX) (50-7), #2897 Connally (Waco, TX) (48-7), #3169 Lampasas (TX) (47-7), #3630 Gatesville (TX) (41-10), #3752 Brownwood (TX) (57-21), #6779 Robinson (TX) (52-21), #6909 Mexia (TX) (56-7), #7387 Jarrell (TX) (74-0), LOSSES: none

Try to lay off the crack pipe when you are dipping Skoal. I don't think that's a great combo! .

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I see someone is happy about some computer generated numbers.

If you believe that bullshit then you believe China Springs is #6 in Texas this year.

6 China Spring (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 4A-2 Region III District 9 4A-2 16-0 5-0 (1st) 12-0 64.5 28.9 116-76
WINS: #117 Carthage (TX) (27-17), #147 Lorena (TX) (21-13), #170 Gilmer (TX) (31-7), #285 West Orange-Stark (Orange, TX) (31-14), #486 Cuero (TX) (34-9), #719 Trinity Christian (Addison, TX) (49-15), #1578 Sealy (TX) (48-7), #1726 Salado (TX) (48-7), #2745 Madisonville (TX) (50-7), #2897 Connally (Waco, TX) (48-7), #3169 Lampasas (TX) (47-7), #3630 Gatesville (TX) (41-10), #3752 Brownwood (TX) (57-21), #6779 Robinson (TX) (52-21), #6909 Mexia (TX) (56-7), #7387 Jarrell (TX) (74-0), LOSSES: none

Try to lay off the crack pipe when you are dipping Skoal. I don't think that's a great combo! .

Skoal? Nobody but amateurs in Tejas dip that. Copenhagen all the way. 

bgw

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Texasball said:

Crushes that delusion that Louisiana has good small school ball. They are closer to Arkansas and Oklahoma than they are Texas 

To be honest, not sure what kind of valid conclusions one could draw from that poll concerning overall quality of small school teams in a state.  Iowa has more representatives on the poll than all of the Deep South states except Georgia.  I wouldn't bet on the 10 best Iowa small schools beating the ten best small schools from any of the Southern states.  I certainly could be wrong, though. 

20 minutes ago, OldCoach said:

To be honest, not sure what kind of valid conclusions one could draw from that poll concerning overall quality of small school teams in a state.  Iowa has more representatives on the poll than all of the Deep South states except Georgia.  I wouldn't bet on the 10 best Iowa small schools beating the ten best small schools from any of the Southern states.  I certainly could be wrong, though. 

Only goofballs believe that poll.

texsmall hates polls and thinks they are a joke and silly.

Now he goes crazy because Brock, TX made a poll.

These Big Hats will believe anything when it comes to very rural small ball in Texas.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Only goofballs believe that poll.

texsmall hates polls and thinks they are a joke and silly.

Now he goes crazy because Brock, TX made a poll.

These Big Hats will believe anything when it comes to very rural small ball in Texas.

Lol just wondering what happened with little Louisiana???

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Louisiana has school the size of shiner that can with them?  Keep dreaming 😴 

Hi Mr Texas,

I could only find a few games between TX and LA this season, and TX won all 3.  Are those small TX teams vs small LA teams?  I figured there would be more.  Maybe I just didn't look well enough.

Trinity Christian 58  Evangel Christian 13

Evadale 42  Merryville 30

Evadale 32 Acadiana Christian

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OldCoach said:

Hi Mr Texas,

I could only find a few games between TX and LA this season, and TX won all 3.  Are those small TX teams vs small LA teams?  I figured there would be more.  Maybe I just didn't look well enough.

Trinity Christian 58  Evangel Christian 13

Evadale 42  Merryville 30

Evadale 32 Acadiana Christian

(9-3) 2A Evadale, TX 32 (9-3) Acadiana Christian 10

Acadiana Christian is not a member of the LHSAA and plays in the Louisiana Independent District which is basically home schools.

Evangel Christian was (3-8), #156 State and #7568 Nationally-if you believe the computer. Evangel is terrible.

(9-3) 2A Evadale, TX 42 (2-9) 1A Merryville, La 30

(9-3) 2A Evadale, TX 32 (9-3) Home School Acadiana Christian 10

Acadiana Christian is not a member of the LHSAA and plays in the Louisiana Independent District which is basically home schools and similar.

Stay off Calpreps, Coach,,,....it's a kids toy!

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Evangel Christian was (3-8), #156 State and #7568 Nationally-if you believe the computer. Evangel is terrible.

(9-3) 2A Evadale, TX 42 (2-9) 1A Merryville, La 30

(9-3) 2A Evadale, TX 32 (9-3) Home School Acadiana Christian 10

Acadiana Christian is not a member of the LHSAA and plays in the Louisiana Independent District which is basically home schools and similar.

Stay off Calpreps, Coach,,,....it's a kids toy!

So those Texas boys are picking on your weaklings, huh?  😆